[F2-PP] Time to mine <<Earning a Living>> (Zeri) (complete)

Iri wakes up the next morning feeling fresh and rejuvenated "Alric!" he yells to his still sleeping brother "I'm going with Zeri to Learn how to craft stuff!" (Apparently Alric is a heavy sleeper because he didn't wake up) He then leaves the Inn and goes to the 2nd floor PMing Zeri on the way.

To: Zeri

Hey I am ready when you are, meet me in the town square on floor two when you are ready! :)

Edited by Iri

Zeri was sitting around the first floor watching the people walking around, enjoying their day. Zeri was just about to nod off until he had got a message. He opened it up and read it.

To: Zeri

Hey I am ready when you are, meet me in the town square on floor two when you are ready! :)

"Welp, guess I have something to do today." Zeri said as he got up and stretched before walking to the town's portal. "Urbus." That was the last word Zeri had said on the first floor.

Zeri had now appeared on the second floor, now in search of Iri. After a bit of walking he was finally at the town square. Zeri looked around until he spotted Iri. He walked up to him and said, "So, you ready?"

Iri looks over at Zeri excited to finally see him "Yep I'm ready, lets go mining!" he starts walking in the direction of a cave "I found thins on my way home the other day but i didn't want to explore it alone" he says as they enter the cave, (the opening is large making the area well lit, until explored Deeper there is no penalty.) Iri pulls out two picaxes and hands one to Zeri "Lets try to find some Ore!" he smiles excitedly seemingly ready for anything.

Zeri walked behind Iri until the both of reached a cave that Iri had saw the other day. They both walked into the cave and Zeri took  a look around. "Well, I guess it's time for you to get to wo-" Zeri had managed to say before Iri hands him a pickaxe. "W-why me!? You know me looking for ores isn't going to help you out at all, since you're the one who's doing the quest." Zeri said to Iri.

"Because you wanted to find Mats for amour anyways right? this will help you collect them once you find some" He smiles "Come one it isnt that bad" Iri looks around and spots some ore, 'see Zeri' he thinks to himself 'I told you it wasn't that bad' He goes over and starts to mine the ore, which takes him a couple minutes. because of how long it takes he starts singing a song in his head (Servant of Evil by Kagamine Rin and Len) after collecting the ore he returns to Zeri "See it wasn't that hard" He smiles joyfully

ID# 47654 Result: Loot 18 (success) [+1 mat]

"You got me on that one." Zeri admitted to Iri. So he looked for a good spot to mine, grabbed the pickaxe and began to mine. After a few minutes, Zeri found a good ore. "A few more and I'll have what I need." Zeri put the ore up and asked Iri,  "Why do you want to become a blacksmith?"

ID: 47655 LD: 18

+1 mat

"I want to be active and Black smiting  will allow me to keep busy when not on a quest and people need armour and weapons to complete this game, so why not help?" he smiles happily when a roar rings throughout the cavern and two giant bats come flying at them Iri quickly unequipped his pickax and equips his Lions Fang. ready for an attack. "Come on Zeri lets get 'm!"

Zeri 28HP | 7/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 0 Hate

Iri 12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 0 Hate

Bat (1) 14/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Bat (2) 14/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Zeri equipped his gear right after the bats had appeared. "Be careful Iri." Zeri said to Iri. Zeri unsheathed his sword and looked at the one of the bats. "Looks like I need to put one of you out of commission for a bit." Zeri then ran up to the first bat, brought his sword up and it started to glow red, signaling the activation of his <<Avalanche>> Sword art. He swung his sword at the first bat, which stuns it. "Looks like that takes care of one of them for a bit." Zeri said as he went back towards Iri. "Your move."

ID: 47659 BD: 8+1=9

Zeri 28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1)

Iri 12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 0 Hate

Bat (1) 13/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit (stunned) 4*(1*1) <<Avalanche>> -3=1

Bat (2) 14/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Iri activates his <<Rip Ravine>> sword art and hits in the iconic V. As he does this he sees the bat coming in for an attack, he immediately swings to the right, causeing the bat to miss by a hair. Iri lands on the ground with a roll and laughs "We got this Zeri!" he smiles happily as he is enjoying it. 'I really am improving, thank you Zeri for the sword and thank you anti for the Cloak' he thinks to himself. 'Because of you guys I'm ready for anything!'

ID# 47661 Result: Combat 10 (Critical Success) Mob 6-1=5 (Fail)

Zeri 28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1)

Iri 12HP | 1/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 2 Hate (Bat 2)

Bat (1) 13/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit (stunned) 4*(1*1) <<Avalanche>> -3=1

Bat (2) 7/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Iri

"Stay focus Iri. The battle isn't over yet." Zeri said to himself as he prepared to attack once more. Zeri prepared to strike the bat once more. He swung his sword at the bat, but the attack missed by a hair, as the bat flew up. "Hmm...this should be proved to be interesting. Stay focused Iri, can't afford you to get hurt now." Zeri said to Iri. 

ID: 47666 BD: 4+1 =5

Zeri 28HP | 4/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1)

Iri 12HP | 1/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 2 Hate (Bat 2)

Bat (1) 13/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit 

it seems Iri has lost his concentration! He runs at the bat but slips on the damp floor of the cave. and lands on his face, right next to a stalagmite 'well... i am glad i didnt land on that!' he thinks to himself getting back up and trying to re center himself. Bat(1) attacks at Zeri and hits! though it didnt seem to do much. Bat(2) goes for Iri, unfortunately he was falling and because of this he dodged the bat.

ID#: 47651 result: Combat 1 (Critical Fail) Mob (Bat 1) 8 (Success)

ID# 47669 Mob (Bat 2) 2-1=1 (Critical Failure)

Zeri 27/28HP | 4/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1)

Iri 12HP | 2/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 2 Hate (Bat 2)

Edited by Iri

Zeri barely felt anything as the bat attacked him. "That tickled, but it was also in vain." Zeri said as his battle healing activated, recovering the health that he just lost. "You should try to focus before things get ugly." Zeri said to Iri as he jumped back, creating some distance. He bent his knees, activating his <<Straight>> Sword Art. He charged at the second bat, destroying the bat, and eliminating one of their problems. "One more left." Then Zeri notices as the bat had dropped a sword. "This could be useful."

ID: 47672 BD: 10 CD: 12 (battle healing activated) LD: 19

Zeri 28/28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1) (battle healing)

Iri 12HP | 2/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 2 Hate (Bat 2)

Bat (2) 0/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit 4*(1*2) <<Straight>> +2 (critical)-3(migitation)=7

+1 two-handed straight sword 

Edited by Zeri

Regardless of Iri trying to center himself, he couldn't seem to remember his footing. while he was focused on this the bat came in and swiftly sliced Zeri with its wing. "That stupid bat!" Iri yell's "Stop attacking my friend"  as he tries to correct his footing which keeps him from attacking the bat at all. 'Darn i wish i could focus a little better, even just a bit... If i could just get my left foot in the right spot....'

ID# 47673 Result: Combat 3 (Fail) Mob 8 (Success) [6-9=1 total dmg]

Zeri 27/28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1) (battle healing)

Iri 12/12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 0 Hate

"I'll be fine Iri." Zeri said to Iri, wanted Iri  to focus on himself. "That bat isn't going to be doing much harm to me at all."  Zeri took a step back, unaware that there was a rock behind him, tripping over it. "Ow." Zeri looked at Iri and said to him, "Guess it's your turn." Zeri said as he got back up.

ID: 47674 BD: 1 CD: 3

Zeri 27/28HP | 4/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1) 

Iri 12/12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 0 Hate

Edited by Zeri

Iri finally gets his footing together. and activates his <<Rip Ravine>> sword art. He sclices in the Iconic V pattern and slashes through the boar. "That's what you get for hurting my friend!" Iri say sounding enraged. The bat the comes for him though Iri dodges it with ease, "You little scoundrel, I will end you!" He gives Zeri some room to fight but then readies his next attack.

ID# 47676 Result: Combat 7 (Success) [3*2-3=3 dmg] Mob 3-1=2 (Fail)

Zeri 27/28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 1 Hate (bat 1) 

Iri 12/12HP | 1/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 1 Hate (Bat 1)

Bat (1) 10/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Iri

"I think you should calm down a bit." Zeri said to Iri. Zeri gripped his sword and attacked the bat. His attack barely did any damage to it, but it was enough to catch its attention, now becoming the target of its next attack. "Your move Iri. And this time, don't let your anger get the best of you, this bat can't do much to me, so I'll be fine alright."

ID: 47683 BD: 7+1=8 CD: 8

Zeri 27/28HP | 5/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 2 Hate (bat 1) 

Iri 12/12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 1 Hate (Bat 1)

Bat (1) 9/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit 4-3=1

Edited by Zeri

Iri seems to ignore Zeri's advice, be it that he is still extremely fired up. He slashes at the Bat full force, the bat fly back after the blow and turns toward Zeri but it hangs to the right making it miss, instead of hitting Zeri it runs into the cave wall. It lets out a piercing shriek that seems to be even louder in the cave more than anywhere else. "Ouch!" Iri says, as he snaps out of his rage. "Yay he is almost dead Zeri! lets finish him off!"

ID# 47684 Result: Combat 9 (Critical success) [3+2-3=2] Mob 3 (fail)

Zeri 27/28HP | 5/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 2 Hate (bat 1) 

Iri 12/12HP | 2/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 3 Hate (Bat 1)

Bat (1) 7/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Iri

Zeri could only sigh as Iri attacked the bat once more. He watched as the bats shriek snapped Iri out of his raged. "I see you calmed down, but this bat is not finished yet." Zeri said as he attacked the boar once more, dealing it little damage. "I guess we're a good match!" Zeri said to the bat, not expecting it to understand what he is saying. He then turns to someone who understands him, which would be Iri and said, "Try using a sword art if you can."

ID: 47685 BD: 7+1=8 CD: 2

Zeri 27/28HP | 6/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 2 Hate (bat 1) 

Iri 12/12HP | 3/3 Energy | 3 Dmg |  1 Eva | 3 Hate (Bat 1)

Bat (1) 6/14 HP | 

Edited by Zeri

Iri having just snapped out of his rage was dazed, though he still tried to attack, he missed he moved sluggishly as he was trying to get his bearings. 'i gotta finish this!' he thought to himself. as he jumped back he though to himself 'this is taking longer than i anticipated... oh well we will get it eventually.' The bat swoops in to strik Zeri but it still was having a problem with its wing and just ended up running into the same wall.

ID# 47686 Result: Battle 2 (Fail) Mob 5 (Fail)

Zeri 27/28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 3 Hate (bat 1) 

Bat (1) 5/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit

Edited by Iri

"This battle is becoming very annoying now." Zeri said as this battle was dragging on longer than he wanted it to go. Zeri then jumped back creating distance. His bent his knees, activating his <<Straight>> Sword Art once again. He charged at the bat, causing it to die. "It's about time this battle is over. If this would've lasted any longer, I probably would've snapped." Zeri said as he sheathed his sword. "Do you want to go search one more time, or shall we head to a blacksmith?" Zeri asked Iri.

ID: 47687 BD: 7+1=8 CD: 3 LD: 3

Zeri 27/28HP | 3/7 Energy | 4 Dmg | 9 Mit | 3 Hate (bat 1) 

Bat (1) 0/14 HP | 6 Dmg | 3 Mit 4*(1*2)-3=5