[F2-PP] Time to mine <<Earning a Living>> (Zeri) (complete)

iri jumps for joy at the death of the last bat "Lets search on more time." he says, he then goes to find some more ore. Unfortunately he cannot find a vain "Alright well once you are done lets go to the black smith and try to craft something" he says smiling, though he seems kind of tired while he is working and talking. Iri Yawns "its getting kinda late, lets head back, the last thing i want to do is be caught in this cave at night!"

ID# 47688 Result: Loot 14 (Fail)

Edited by Iri

Zeri picked a spot to start mining one last time before they head back to the blacksmith. He started picking until he found a really good ore. "Guess this should do for now." Zeri said as he walked towards Iri and handed him the pickaxe. He then walked the cave entrance and said, "You're coming or not?" Zeri asked Iri as he was walking out the cave. 

ID: 47689 LD: 19

+1 Mat

Iri runs to catch up and walk to the blacksmith shop. "Can i use your forge right quick?" Iri asks the NPC "Sure" the NPC says. Iri walks to the back of the shop and pulls out his material, he beats on it until it becomes a Two Handed Strait Sword. he brings the helmet out to Zeri and hands it to him "Here you go Zeri, its all yours" He smiles up at him "I dont use two handed strait swords, but you do" Iri smiles happy about the job he has done

Edited by Iri

Zeri and Iri kept walking until they reached a blacksmith's shop. Iri asked the owner if he could use the shop to forge something." Zeri looked around the shop for a bit. "I wonder what Iri is going to make." Zeri said to himself as he look through the wares. "Some of these armor actually look really good, but I'm not sure if the fit my style." Zeri heard Iri came back as he was holding something. Iri handed the helm to him and Zeri looked at it for a moment and returned it to him. "I think you should show your brother first ok. Next time we meet, you can give to me." Zeri said to Iri

"alright" Iri says happily, they walk out of the shop after Iri thanks the Shop keeper. As they walk back to the in Iri inspects the Helmet to make sure that there are no imperfections. 'I want it to be perfect! that way i can show Zeri my appreciation' He thinks to himself smiling. as they get to the inn Iri says his goodbye to Zeri and walks in to show his brother what he made.

SUMMERY

Zeri 200col - 1sp - + 3 mats

Iri 200col - 2sp - +0 Mats - 12+(mats to be rolled by GM) -

Mat ID Roll: 47807

LD: 12

Edited by Val
For PST/GM Mat Rolls