[PP-F1] Guild meeting 1 (The Lucifer Effect)

Nixon and Antofer walk into the rented tavern they were early to try to get the place looking nice. "so what did you want to do to this place? i mean, we could decorate or get a feast together, its up to you." he looks at Antofer before going to the bar and ordering a drink. "Whiskey on the rocks please" He grabs the drink and looks up at antofer "By the way, I Challenge you to a drinking contest for later! May the strongest man win" He says as he holds up his drink and takes a sip. "There is no way he will beat me, he is such a light weight" Nixon thinks to himself and chuckles "So what is it going to be, you want to do decorations while i get the feast?"

Antofer was happy about getting this new guild up and running it was long past due for him and his fiends do do something like this. Antofer laughed as Nixon challenged him to a drinking battle. Ha really you think you can out drink me? that's cute Nixon. Antofer thought It would be a good idea for Nixon to get the food. Antofer didn't know what people liked and on top of that he was a cook so it was a much better idea, He though about what he should do for decorations. Nothing spefic came to mind really. Eh ill wait for Iri and ask him what he thinks. Antofer paid the bartender so all the drinks would be on him tonight. He wondered who would come tonight, even more so he wanted to invite people to his guild to make it bigger. Only time would tell and time was no on his side. He  really needed to get to work on decorations.