(PP-F1) meeting the people (Nickle) (xamvius)

When Kacaji entered into SAO, he was ignored.  He didn't look like a friendly person.  However, Kacaji did notice the older medical prodigy, who spliced the nerves in his friends left eye.  "I wander why he joined"... He thought to himself.  He knew that he was being watched by some of the people to his left and right.  He decided to go to the planes of the first floor to see if he could follow Tsubasa.  When the guy had vanished, kacaji began to searching the city in search of people who would want to talk.  His dark cloth mask covers his mouth, the scar from the sharp rock still seemingly fresh.  He was pretty tall for his age, but still was towered over by many people.  Kacaji didn't care, he just wanted to kill something.  He noticed a guy walking past him.

Nickel walked about aimlessly.  As he strolled across the street he notices a man wearing conspicuous looking face mask.

Odd, kinda reminds me of a bandit. 

The path that Nickel took appeared to later intersect with the one the man took.  As such, he continued on and began to think of a way to introduce himself to this stranger.

"So.  Are you trying to look like a bandit, or is there a better reason you're wearing that mask?"  

Welp, maybe he'll be in a charitable mood.

Kacaji walked a little while further before the guy asked why he was wearing a mask.  Kacaji glanced over at the guy with an expressionless face, but then seemed to relax, knowing that he did need to try to make a couple friends.  "No, I am no bandit.  I find no need in taking money from people who earned their share of wealth".   As Kacaji moved along he tried to determine what kind of player this member was.  "Maybe he is a DPS player..., however he weilds a spear, which is not really the best damage dealing weapon..." Thought Kacaji in his head before he realized he did not introduce himself to the guy.  "By the way, my name is TheEyeThief, but many call me..." Kacaji froze for a few second in the middle of the street, as he made up a name to be called.  "Anbu", kacaji finished his introduction.  He waited for the other guy to introduce himself.