(PP-F1) <<secret medicine of the forest>> (Zeri)

Kacaji woke up the next morning very early to search the first floor for more intel. on the game.  He had no prior knowledge to how this game worked, besides watching people from a distance.   He was very good at what he did, and for this reason does not get caught off guard very often.  All he wants is to be able to protect people, even if that requires killing someone else.  He had done very minimal fighting, and did not want to get a profession.  He just wants to improve his skills with minimal people taking notice to him as possible.  The higher leveled people did not scare him, but he knew dueling them would bring nothing good.  Kacaji was out of his room on the first floor and searching for a first quest.  He also knew that he could be some help to a guild if he could find one that fits his wants.  Kacaji had on his cloth mask as well as his basic curved blade strapped onto his side.  He walks around and eavesdrops on members of SAO, especially the medical prodigy and his... well, acquaintances.  So Kacaji heard something about a town requiring a medical component called an Ouvle from a variant Nepent.  He knew that the task would be to hard for just himself, so he decided to sell out and find someone worth asking for help.  He found that one of Tsubasa's acquaintances seemed almost stronger in a sense than the prodigy medic.  Kacaji followed him for a while that morning until that man was alone.  Kacaji moved to a more casual area, and walked up to the man.  "hello sir" Kacaji tried to greet him with the utmost respect.  "I am TheEyeThief, and I require some help doing a rather simple quest, being that it is beyond my level.  Could you come with me as back up for a quest named "secret medicine of the forest"?  I am willing to pay you 50% of my money currency earnings, being that it is disrespectful to take you from your own time to help me."  Kacaji's face had a scar over a red filled eye and his face was as expressionless as Tsubasa's with a curved sword sheathed across on his left hip.  

Zeri was walking around the first floor, happy that he had just gotten his new armor made. He was wandering around in search for something to do. "I wonder what Zeri and the others are up to right now." Zeri said while waking without any real destination. Zeri was walking around when someone unfamiliar had approached him. "Umm, hey there." Zeri said a little startled. Then the guy introduced himself and asked can he accompany him with a quest. "Sure, I could use something to do." Then the guy said he would pay him 50% of the earnings. "That is so unnecessary. You don't have to pay me anything. You could use those earnings a lot more than I can right now. Besides, I have absolutely nothing better to do right now. So you can lead the way." Zeri said with a smile.

Kacaji didn't understand why the higher leveled member would help a level 1 for free.  "Thank you.  I guess we should formally greet ourselves, as I have no Idea who you are.  My username is, as stated, TheEyeTheif, but I am nicknamed by many as Anbu."   Anbu glanced around making sure nobody caught sight of this situation, then spoke openly.  "Do you have a name you are called, besides your username?"  Anbu remembers the general location of where they needed to go in order to find the nepents.  "well sir, I see that you have armor... would it be too much to ask for you to take most of the hits, as it seems I could die very easily with no armor of my own yet..."  Anbu took out his sword and quickly sharpened it with a rock he found on the ground.  Anbu then placed his sword in his sheath and starts his journey with this higher level to the forests.

"No problem." Zeri said to him. Then the guy introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Anbu. You can call me Zeri."  Then Anbu asked him if he had any other name to go by. Zeri then shook his head and said, "Sorry, Zeri is all that I go by." Then Anbu had asked if he would defend him since he didn't have any armor on him. Zeri then looked around aimlessly and said to him, "Sure, I don't mind. I need to test my new armor out anyway so this is the prefect chance to." Zeri then watched as Anbu sharpened his sword on a rock. Then Zeri thought about something for a moment and then asked him, "I have a question. Why did you choose me out of everyone on this floor?"

"You are not a player killer, you happen to be on the first floor even though you are a higher level, and I know that you know the medic."  Anbu spoke this facing toward the targeted location.  "You were trying to hide from that group which the medic was interacting with, but that little kid found you.  To be completely honest, the place you were trying to hide at was OK, you just need some more experience" Anbu told Zeri this because he knew that his skills needed to be used somehow.  Anbu awaited for Zeri's response to this information.