[F2-Shop] Antediluvian Antiques (PK-Access) (Rank 6)

Antediluvian Antiques is a small shop located on the outer perimeter of  Urbus. There are two entrances. One located near the front of the shop to allow players to enter from the town and another entrance near the back that allows Player Killers to enter from outside the town. Enormous glass showcases line the walls. They are currently empty however. A couple counters, for displaying jewelry, make up the outer edge of the sales floor. The shop has a real New Orleans feel to it. Jazz music softly plays in the background.

Artisan Stats:

Spoiler

(+1 Attempt from Crafter's Mandrel & +1 CD from Crafter's Pendant)

Rank 6: 457/640 EXP

7 Crafts per Day (8 per Day pending)

[1] = Critical Failure (Lose materials)
[2] = Fail (Lose materials)
[3-5] = Salvage (Possible to salvage materials on a 11+ loot die result)
[6-9] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[10-11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Crafter's Muse [+1 EXP]
Critical Fail and Fail: 2 EXP
Salvage: 3 EXP
Uncommon Item: 4 EXP
Rare Item: 6 EXP
Perfect Item: 9 EXP

Prices:

Spoiler

TIER 1: Uncommon [1 Material] or [300 Col] | Rare [3 Materials] or [900 Col] | Perfect [5 Materials] or [1500 Col]

TIER 2: Uncommon [1 Material] or [600 Col] | Rare [3 Materials] or [1800 Col] | Perfect [5 Materials] or [3000 Col]

TIER 3: Uncommon [1 Material] or [900 Col] | Rare [3 Materials] or [2700 Col] | Perfect [5 Materials] or [4500 Col]

Inventory:

Uncommon and Rare Display Case:
Spoiler

Pendant of Oversight [+2 Accuracy] (ID: 55008) | Pendant of Oversight [+2 Accuracy] (55776)

Clover Carving [+1 Loot Die] (ID: 55144)

Pendant of Agility [+2 Evasion] (ID: 55145) | Pendant of Agility [+2 Evasion] (ID: 56141)

Pendant of Avarice [+2 Prosperity] (ID: 55286)

Pendant of Well Being [+1 Expertise] (ID: 55288)

Pendant of Hindsight [+2 Keen] (ID: 55530) | Pendant of Hindsight [+2 Keen] (ID: 60054)

Pendant of Aid [+2 Combat Die] (ID: 55531) | Pendant of Aid [+2 Combat Die] (ID: 56144)

Pendant of Luck [+2 Loot Die] (ID: 55778)

TIER 1 Display Case:
Spoiler

Pendant of Rest [+2 Recovery] (ID: 55289)

TIER 2 Display Case:
Spoiler

Empty

TIER 3 Display Case:

Spoiler

Empty

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name:
Profession: Artisan
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: 
Quality: (Tier ?)
Enhancements:
Description:

Edited by Galilea
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wooden work bench proved t be a comfortable spot for the girl as she toggled the zoom on her microscope. She had amassed quite a few materials and planned on putting them to use. Setting her <Crafter's Mandrel> on the desk, she grabbed three of her materials and placed one of them carefully beneath her microscope. Grabbing her filer, the noirette began to whittle away at the material.

After a few touches with the filer, the material begin to glow and take shape. Taking form, the first craft resulted in an extreme failure as the wood weakened and fell apart.

ID: 49440 CD: 1 [+1 EXP]

The second craft went much better as she set the filer aside and watched the item take shape. The craft produced a wooden carving of a barn owl. Placing it aside, she prepared the final item.

ID: 49441 CD: 11 [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Owl
ID: 49441
Roll: 11
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece [Tier 1]
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description: A wooden carving of a barn owl.

Filing the final material, she once more sat back as the material glowed and began to form, however, only more disappointment settled in as she realized the craft would be no good. Wiping away the the failed wood chippings, Lancelot retreated to the front of the shop and awaited any potential customers.

ID: 49442 CD: 1 [+1 EXP]

-3 Materials, 17 Materials left.

Rank 1: 9/20 EXP (Rank 2) + 7 EXP = Rank 1: 16/20 EXP (Rank 2)

Edited by Lancelot

The noirette met with the work bench once more. Materials lined her shelves along the back wall, where she currently found herself plucking a couple from the line-up. Returning to the crafter's bench, Lancelot retrieved her <Crafter's Mandrel> and setup her microscope as she began to file away at the materials. In what felt like hours, though only twenty minutes at best, Lancelot had only managed to craft a single item for the day. Done with today's crafting, she made her way back to the front of the shop.

ID: 49747 CD: 8 [+2 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Tortoise
ID: 49747
Roll: 8
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A miniature carving of a tortoise.

ID: 49748 CD: 2 [+1 EXP]

ID: 49749 CD: 1 [+1 EXP]

-3 Materials, 14 Materials left.

Rank 1: 16/20 EXP (Rank 2) + 4 EXP = Rank 2: 20/40 EXP (Rank 3)

Edited by Lancelot

As Lycan returned from his hunting expedition, scratched, bruised, and tattered, he noticed a shop on the second floor that hadn't been there when he arrived. With a quizzical brow raised, he increased his jog to explore the new building. Upon arrival, he noticed the name ornately carved into the door's molding.

"Antediluvian Antiques"

The teen tilted his head at the first word. Even though he did decent in school prior to SAO, the word didn't ring a bell. Antiques, however, indicated items of interest. Maybe he could find something to help him out in the fields? Lycan gripped the handle and pulled it open. To his surprise, a bell did not sound.

"Is this the employee entrance?" he questioned himself.

Upon opening the door, he didn't see a shop front, only a hall leading to a veiled entrance deeper down. He continued further casually, passing a few extra doors. Some were labeled, others were not.

"Hello?" he called out.

Finally, his silvery head popped through the veil into a room surrounded by glass cases and jewelry. Panicked that he might be breaking and entering, Lycan shot through the veil into the lobby and toward the door. He gripped the handle and turned. The door opened. He peeked out to a wooden tabbard on the outside to see the word, "open" on it.

He retreated back into the shop and closed the door behind him, this time with a jingle.

"Hello?" he repeated.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, Lycan said:

As Lycan returned from his hunting expedition, scratched, bruised, and tattered, he noticed a shop on the second floor that hadn't been there when he arrived. With a quizzical brow raised, he increased his jog to explore the new building. Upon arrival, he noticed the name ornately carved into the door's molding.

"Antediluvian Antiques"

The teen tilted his head at the first word. Even though he did decent in school prior to SAO, the word didn't ring a bell. Antiques, however, indicated items of interest. Maybe he could find something to help him out in the fields? Lycan gripped the handle and pulled it open. To his surprise, a bell did not sound.

"Is this the employee entrance?" he questioned himself.

Upon opening the door, he didn't see a shop front, only a hall leading to a veiled entrance deeper down. He continued further casually, passing a few extra doors. Some were labeled, others were not.

"Hello?" he called out.

Finally, his silvery head popped through the veil into a room surrounded by glass cases and jewelry. Panicked that he might be breaking and entering, Lycan shot through the veil into the lobby and toward the door. He gripped the handle and turned. The door opened. He peeked out to a wooden tabbard on the outside to see the word, "open" on it.

He retreated back into the shop and closed the door behind him, this time with a jingle.

"Hello?" he repeated.

"Welcome," purred the noirette as she stepped up behind the player, resting her palm on his back as she pushed him forward into the room. Ushering him to the glass counter, Lancy stalked her way to the other side of the display turned divider and locked eyes with the man.

"Oh I remember you, from the first floor. You were among the few that witnessed that players death. How are you holding up?" Her crimson eyes searched his as she drummed her fingers against the top of the glass.

Lycan didn't hear the girl from behind him approach. Her voice startled him, but when he saw her familiar face, his worries melted away. As she remembered him, Lycan let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm doing good. Started hunting on my own and made a good haul. Killed an Alpha Wolf all by myself in just two blows! Anyway, I was on my way back when I saw this shop. Have you been open long?" Lycan asked.

He listened to her reply while looking into the somewhat sparsely populated glass cases. After a moment, he looked up to Lancelot.

"I have a lower jaw from an Alpha Wolf. I know its kind of crude, but maybe you could fashion the teeth into a necklace for me?"

Spoiler

Name: The Alpha's Maw
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Tier 1
Quality: [Rare] or {Perfect}
Enhancements: [+1 ACC] [+1 ACC] {+1 EVA}
Description: Expertly bleached, sealed, lacquered, and polished set of Alpha Wolf Fangs strung together on a simple leather chord. At its center lies a simple silver medallion with the Mark of the Beast stamped into it.

On 3/6/2016 at 2:36 AM, Lycan said:

Lycan didn't hear the girl from behind him approach. Her voice startled him, but when he saw her familiar face, his worries melted away. As she remembered him, Lycan let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm doing good. Started hunting on my own and made a good haul. Killed an Alpha Wolf all by myself in just two blows! Anyway, I was on my way back when I saw this shop. Have you been open long?" Lycan asked.

He listened to her reply while looking into the somewhat sparsely populated glass cases. After a moment, he looked up to Lancelot.

"I have a lower jaw from an Alpha Wolf. I know its kind of crude, but maybe you could fashion the teeth into a necklace for me?"

Hide contents

ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Tier 1
Quality: [Rare] or {Perfect}
Enhancements: [+1 ACC] [+1 ACC] {+1 EVA}
Description: Expertly bleached, sealed, lacquered, and polished set of Alpha Wolf Fangs strung together on a simple leather chord. At its center lies a simple silver medallion with the Mark of the Beast stamped into it.

"In fact I have not, but I'm glad I could snag a customer I'm actually familiar with. As for your request, it seems simple enough. Hand me the jaw and I'll set to work on it." Once the white-haired youth passed the material along to her, Lancelot would then retreat to the back and begin her rather quick crafting process. Making sure everything was in place, she pulled the three materials she had procured from her shop and started whittling away at them.

ID: 50696 CD: 8 [+2 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Crow
ID: 49747
Roll: 8
Enhancements: None
Description: A miniature carving of a crow.

ID: 50697 CD: 1 [+1 EXP]

ID: 50698 CD: 12 [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 50698
Roll: 12
Item Type: Lucky Charm [Tier 1]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy and +1 Evasion

ID: 50699 CD: 5 [+1 EXP] (Salvage Roll ID: 50700 LD: 13 [Not Salvaged])

-4 Materials, 10 Materials left.

Rank 2: 20/40 EXP (Rank 3) + 12 EXP = Rank 2: 32/40 EXP (Rank 3)

Edited by Lancelot

"Sure, sure!" Lycan commented. He graced his hand upward to produce the main menu and fanned through a few sub menus to produce the Alpha Wolf's Jawbone on her counter-top. It materialized with a light tap against her glass case. Lycan swiped his palm downward and dismissed his menus.

"It's a bit large, but I have no worries. If you can handle an axe, you can handle this." Lycan smiled pleasantly. When Lancelot decided to take the material, Lycan would find one of two cushioned seats near the entrance and wait patiently for what she could produce. Meanwhile, he would pull up some menus, organize his inventory, and tend to his messy and tattered appearance. By the time she finished, he would go from forest ragamuffin to clean cut adventurer.

Moments later, the girl returned with an expertly made necklace fashioned with the teeth of his kill. Lycan got out of the seat and approached her.

"Thank you so much! This is perfect! You'll be seeing me again, Lancelot," Lycan assured with a nod. He quickly completed the trade and donned his new addition. As it fell around his neck it felt... right. Primal, strong, and a testament to his survival on Aincrad.

"You take care of yourself! And if you need a buddy to help hunt with, you let me know!" Lycan shouted as he made for the door and left the girl to her devices.

- (5) Materials to Lancelot
+ 1 The Alpha's Maw

Spoiler

ID: 50698
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy and +1 Evasion

Edited by Lycan
  • 4 weeks later...

The wooden work bench proved t be a comfortable spot for the girl as she toggled the zoom on her microscope. She had amassed quite a few materials and planned on putting them to use. Setting her <Crafter's Mandrel> on the desk, she grabbed three of her materials and placed one of them carefully beneath her microscope. Grabbing her filer, the noirette began to whittle away at the material. Each craft seemed to be its own entity as she finished up. Placing the completed items away she sighed and thought about how to finish her secret order.

ID: 54823 CD: 8 [+2 EXP]

ID: 54824 CD: 5 [+1 EXP] (Salvage Roll ID: 54827 LD: 4 [Not Salvaged])

ID: 54825 CD: 12 [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Mammon
ID: 54825
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A band of solid black metal with then name Mammon engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Greed.

ID: 54826 CD: 4 [+1 EXP] (Salvage Roll ID: 54828 LD: 5 [Not Salvaged])

+5 Materials -4 Materials, 11 Materials left.

Rank 2: 32/40 EXP (Rank 3) + 12 EXP =  Rank 3: 44/80 EXP (Rank 4)

Edited by Lancelot

Placing the mandrel on the work bench, Lancelot immediately dove into her request once again. She had six more rings to procure or at the very least help procure as the person that hired her for the job said there were others working on it as well. Baring that in mind, she wanted to show the rest of them up and as such she was here crafting. As she sawed, chisled, and fine-tuned each craft, she gave a deceiving sigh as she cleaned up. She always wished to have been better at her crafts.

ID: 55006 CD: 12 [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Lucifer
ID: 55006
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Lucifer engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Pride.

ID: 55007 CD: 12 [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Pendant
ID: 55007
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: A purple gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more experience when crafting. 

ID: 55008 CD: 11 [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Oversight
ID: 55008
Roll: 11
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy
Description: A ruby gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Accuracy when attacking. 

ID: 55009 CD: 1 [+1 EXP] (Salvage Roll ID: 55010 LD: 13 [Not Salvaged])

-4 Materials, 7 Materials left.

Rank 3: 44/80 EXP (Rank 4) + 22 EXP =  Rank 3: 66/80 EXP (Rank 4)

Edited by Lancelot

Equipping herself with her recently crafted pendant, Lancelot located her mandrel and a few materials so she could begin her crafts for the day. Setting herself on the bench, she placed the materials before her and began to carve shape and bend the materials to her will as she crafted another one of the rings she had commissioned as well as a few items for sell. Pleased with the fruits of the days labor, she cleaned up the space as usual and waited for her crafts to be evaluated by Cardinal.

ID: 55142 CD: 8 (7+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55143 CD: 7 (6+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55144 CD: 10 (9+1) [+3 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Clover Carving 
ID: 55144
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece [Tier 1]
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Loot Die
Description: A carving of a four leaf clover that grants the wearer more luck when looting.

ID: 55145 CD: 11 (10+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Agility
ID: 55145
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Enhancements: +2 Evasion
Description: A sapphire gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Evasion when defending.

ID: 55146 CD: 12 (12+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Asmodeus
ID: 55146
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Asmodeus engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Lust.

+20 Materials Here -5 Materials, 22 Materials left.

Rank 3: 66/80 EXP (Rank 4) + 20 EXP =  Rank 4: 86/160 EXP (Rank 5)

Edited by Lancelot

Opal had wandered into the establishment from word of mouth from another player. Her guild member who was likely following behind her, needed an item to help with his combat healing, in turn the artisan had the proper requirements to make such an item. Opal on the other hand needed a prosperity buff item as well to help with some col collection in dungeon raids. Hearing the jazz music play subtly in the shop, Opal smiled with her full red lips. 

"Stop dawdling, Lawfer." She said to her Knight as they approached the counter, "Hello there. I'm here to drop off this item for you as well as in need of help for my friend here. He'll explain what he needs. I would also like to make an order for myself, but there is no rush for this item."

- 1 Crafter's Respite

Name: Amulet of Prosperity [haha such an original name?]
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: [Tier 2] -trinket
Quality: Rare/Perfect
Enhancements: Prosperity
Description: A simple amulet worn around the neck that gives a col boost when hunting.  

Shaking his head as he heard his Vice Commander's words, the golden haired man couldnt help but let out a sigh. Not only was he finally deciding to move forward with his build and use up his precious SP that he had accumulated, but now he was being dragged around by Opal. "Vice Commander... If you weren't so cute when you're commanding me, i dont know how this would work out." He commented as he changed his gaze form the platinum haired woman to the proprietor of the shop. "Well hello there beautiful." He said with a smile and wink to Lancelot. "You think you could take care of this for me?" Lawfer asked, as he removed 10 mats then placed them on the counter. "It would really help me out."

-10 Mats

Name: Bahamut's Tear
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: [T1]
Enhancements: +3 Combat Craft
Description: A drop of blood formed into the shape of a tear from the King of Dragon's. It's known for its ability to enhance the owners ability to heal his comrades.

Edited by Lawfer

+1 Crafter's Respite

The bell dinged as two very different souls, yet accompanying each other, entered her shop. The noirette glanced up from her book as the two approached the counter. The woman of the duo spoke first as she laid down a gift for the artisan as well as an order. Placing two and two together, the noirette nodded and grabbed the order. The man soon followed suit. Nodding to him as well, she spoke. "I'll have them made soon" she explained. Preparing her work space, she motioned for them to wait there as she headed to the back and began to craft. Having crafted all her attempt's, she made use of the Crafter's Respite she was gifted and crafted six more times.

Returning to the counter, she offered both player's their requested items. "There all done," she said, winking back at Lawfer.

ID: 55278 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Amulet of Prosperity
ID: 55278
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A simple amulet worn around the neck that gives a col boost when hunting. 

ID: 55279 CD: 8 (7+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55280 CD: 5 (4+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55281 CD: 10 (9+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55282 CD: 6 (5+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55284 CD: 5 (4+1) [+2 EXP]

Crafter's Respite Used (-1 Crafter's Respite)

ID: 55285 CD: 9 (8+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55286 CD: 11 (10+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Avarice
ID: 55286
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +2 Prosperity
Description: A topaz gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Col when farming.

ID: 55287 CD: 5 (4+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55288 CD: 11 (10+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Well Being
ID: 55288
Enhancements: +1 Skill Rank
Description: An amber gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more more efficiency in a skill they haven't grand-mastered yet.

ID: 55289 CD: 11 (10+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Rest
ID: 55289
Enhancements: +2 Recovery
Description: A peridot gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Energy when in combat.

ID: 55291 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Bahamut's Tear
ID: 55291
Enhancements: +3 Combat Craft
Description: A drop of blood formed into the shape of a tear from the King of Dragon's. It's known for its ability to enhance the owners ability to heal his comrades.

+10 Materials Here, -12 Materials, 20 Materials left.

Rank 4: 86/160 EXP (Rank 5) + 47 EXP =  Rank 4: 133/160 EXP (Rank 5)

Opal waited around and looked at the different items on display, she could tell that the woman had some care in her items and it reflected in the beauty of her craft. While the woman in the back worked Opal spun around towards Lawfer, "I used to have a lot of jewelery back home. I have my tongue pierced as well as my naval. Before coming to SAO, I was planning to get my nip-" before Opal could finish what she was saying, the crafter came back out with their items. 

That didn't take too long at all, she was surprised she was able to get them done so quickly with just having received their order. Smiling, the Vice Commander took her item from the counter and examined the amulet, it was simple in design and it worked perfectly for her needs. 

"Thank you very much for the items, should you need any more Respites just send me a message, " Opal skimmed through her menu and sent her a friend request for future reference, "Seeya soon. Come on, Lawf. We got some more grinding to do." 

+1 Amulet of Prosperity

Edited by Opal

Lawfer could only smirk at the woman when she began talking about how she was planning on piercing her amble ni--- when she was interrupted by the cute little artisan that cam back with their order. Pulling back the loose strands of hair that had fallen forward, Lawfer smiled. As the vice commander had began to leave, Lawfer looked down at the Tear that was strung up by a golden chain, "Well this is for me.." He said as he paused and delicately grasped the woman's hand. Bringing it up to his lips, he kissed it lightly. "And I guess this is for me as well." He finished as he winked once more, and his lips curved to a smirk. "Thank you pretty lady." Grasping the Tear in his free hand, he then proceeded to place it into his inventory.

+1 Bahamut's Tear

"The pleasure is mine," replied the noirette as she watched them take their items. She had begun to head back into the crafter's station when she suddenly felt her hand being drifted up to the lips of the man accompanying Opal. A tinge of red painted her cheeks as he drew away and winked at her. She wasn't used to the forward approach and was quite frankly stunned. Offering a smile sh, curtsied and continued to head to the crafting station. She had a few more items to create and no time to waste.

ID: 55465 CD: 6 (5+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55466 CD: 5 (4+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 55467 CD: 4 (3+1) [+1 EXPSalvage Roll: 55471 LD: 19 (Salvaged)

ID: 55468 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Beelzebub
ID: 55468
Item Type: Lucky Charm [Tier 2]
Enhancements: +1 Overhealth
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Beelzebub engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Gluttony.

ID: 55469 CD: 9 (8+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55470 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Belphegor
ID: 55470
Item Type: Lucky Charm [Tier 2]
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Belphegor engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Sloth.

-5 Materials, 15 Materials left.

Rank 4: 133/160 EXP (Rank 5) + 24 EXP =  Rank 4: 157/160 EXP (Rank 5)

Edited by Lancelot

The shop laid empty once more as Lancelot set down to craft. Her mandrel and pendant in tow as she procured a few gems for the ensuing jewelry she was to make. Just as she began, a PM was sent her way. It was from Lawfer and he had requested another item. Remembering his gesture from the day before, she slightly blushed and replied with It'll be done soon,  and with that she set to work. Once she was finished she waited to get confirmation on the evaluation before sending him another message to come pick it up.

ID: 55530 CD: 11 (10+1) [+5 EXP] Rank Up

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Hindsight
ID: 55530
Enhancements: +2 Keen
Description: An amethyst pendant that grants the wearer more focus when healing comrades.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID: 55531 CD: 10 (9+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Aid
ID: 55531
Enhancements: +2 Combat Craft
Description: An onyx gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more focus when healing comrades.

ID: 55532 CD: 3 (2+1) [+1 EXP]

ID: 55533 CD: 9 (8+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 55534 CD: 2 (1+1) [+1 EXP]

ID: 55535 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Amulet of Accuracy
ID: 55535
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A simple amulet worn around the neck that gives an accuracy boost when fighting. 

-6 Materials, 9 Materials left.

Rank 4: 157/160 EXP (Rank 5) + 18 EXP =  Rank 5: 175/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot

The little shoppe seemed a to be a peculiar sight for the spearman as he traversed the shopping district of the second floor. Closer to the outskirts of the town, he found its old style to fit its name perfectly. Stepping inside, he admired the wares that were crafted and visible for all to see. As he approached the counter, he spotted a few items within the display boxes he could make use of. Checking the prices, he smiled and pointed to the {Pendant of Oversight} and offered a three materials in exchange. "I will take that one please."

-3 Materials

+1 Pendant of Oversight

The young blonde found herself on the second floor of Aincrad. She had heard through the whispers on the wind of a small shop on the edge of town which specialized in antique looking trinkets. Ever since Snow began her adventures in the name of her friend Daire, she wished to buy a token of her memory for the Monument of Life. Finding the quaint little building, Snow entered with jingle of the bell affixed to the door.

"Hello?" she called out quietly, only to find a woman with voluminous black hair working tirelessly at a tool bench behind the counter. Snow closed the door behind her gently and approached the glass countertop which doubled as a display case.

"Hello, miss?" Snow asked. "I'm looking for a trinket, one that can fix permanently to a location as an immortal object. A single rose, either of tinted metal or crystal. It's... it's for a friend... at the Monument."

Snow paused, a subtle note of pain on her expression as she bit her lip to bury her emotions.

"Would you be able to make something like that for me?"

Spoiler

Name: In Loving Memory
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Vanity
Enhancements: [None]
Description: An eternal rose. Once placed, a prompt will appear to accept "yes" or "no". By selecting "yes" this rose will become an immortal object, fixed in place for all eternity. When other players inspect it, a message will read: "In loving memory of Last_Chance, Floor 13, February 13th. ~Snow"