[PP-F6] New friends? Maybe <<Finding a Familiar>> (Vayrin)

Nixon sat in the bar on floor 6, thinking to himself and sipping his whiskey. He had heard about this familiar quest a long time ago but he had never been able to act upon it. "Today is the day!" He thought to himself"I will get a familiar one way or another!" He takes another sip of his drink and realizes how much it sucks for him to have that addiction. but oh well, C'est La Vie. He looked around but the tavern was somewhat empty, It reminded him of the last time he was on this floor. He tried to shake himself of that thought and took another sip of his drink.

"Hey! I told you already!" With a loud shout, and violet flash man came flying through the door of the tavern. He skidded on the ground before his back hit the counter. In the doorway, Vayrin stood holding her weapon out, it's glow began to fade. She simply walked in and leaned down into the man's face as he began to get up, with her weapon pointed at his face. "Don't make me toss you around till you cry." She said coldly to the player. He stared at the edge of her blade, sweating from his brow. Before he quickly got on his feet, and fumbled over the counter to get around the girl and run out the tavern. Vayrin simply sheathed her blade, not turning to watch him flee. She sighed for a moment before opening her eyes to see the few people in the tavern staring at her. "Check a girl's stats before you try to grab their ass." She told the few. She then turned and sat at the counter, ordering a drink from the bartender.

Nixon laughed as the two players were fighting, he didn't know why the weaker player was so scared, i mean you cant die in a safe zone but oh well. He looks over at the purple haired woman sitting a little bit down the bar from him and then to the bartender "Another one for me, and one for the girl down there on me" He chuckled to himself some more and waited for his drink not looking anywhere in particular and said in his Shakespearean tongue to no one in particular "Let Hercules himself do what he may, The cat will mew and dog will have his day." (Hamlet Act 5, Scene 1) The bartender brings him his drink and he takes a sip, relishing in the burning on his tongue. he always loved that part about alcohol. though he still wishes he never had a drink in the first place. 

Vayrin sat at the end of the bar, eyeing the bartender as he gave her not one, but two drinks. She looked over to the player who had ordered another one for her, on him. After what had just happened, Vayrin simply gave the player a look before taking the drink. She had only ordered a water, as she didn't drink ale from which they served at the tavern. She simply looked in the cup, and then slid it down the counter back to the player. "No thanks, I don't drink." She stated flatly, before turning her head and taking a sip of the water. Letting her muscles relax a bit.

Nixon Chuckled to himself. "I feel so out of place" he said looking at the girl "It seems that no one drinks now-a-days" he thought to himself about possibly trying to flirt with the girl but then realized that it would probably end badly seeing as how she treated the other guy. plus he didn't know her stats like she said. He looked over to her "Whats your story? there are only a few reasons people enter these bars. one is to forget something, two is to socialize, and three is to party. So, if i may ask, what brings you here?" He seems genuinely curious as he talks and takes a sip of his drink. he felt like he was probably getting judged by a lot of people for how much he drank but hey, what do they know. The bar was empty, besides the two of them and the bar tender. To Nixon it was kind of relaxing, being in a empty tavern.

The girl rested her head on the counter before the player began to speak again. She turned her head and stared at him when she realized he was speaking to her. "My story? Just relaxing." She answered truthfully. After a long day of grinding, she decided it'd be nice to kick her feet up and relax for the evening, especially in a nice and quiet inn. She let out a small sigh before taking another drink of the water. "I apologize if my reason isn't any of those you listed." She said again. She then proceeded to pay the bartender some Col.

"No it's my bad, I just see the same things here so often that I forget that not everyone is the same." Nixon Chuckles and takes another sip of his drink. He looks at the window and how beautiful the day is. "Well, there is no point in staying here on such a beautiful day. If you want to join me then be my guest." he gets up and starts to walk towards the door. she would ether follow him or she wouldn't it didn't affect him that much. He decided that today he was going to get a pet, Hopefully a Dire wolf, but he wasn't sure he would find one.

Vayrin sat for a moment lost in thought. The player seemingly had enough of the tavern, and decided to go out. He invited her to join him, which was rather odd. Most players wouldn't openly invite random strangers to quest or grind with them, but then again, she had met some people in similar situations before. She let out a soft sigh and put the cup down on the counter. What could possibly go wrong? She thought to herself. "I don't see any reason to stay here either I guess. I mean, it's nice to relax an all, but I should be getting back to grinding." She told him. "Any particular activity you were planning on doing?" She asked curiously.

"You mean, other than go on a walk through the Jungle? Well, I was thinking of trying to find a familiar." he looks around the city it was busy with NPC's and shops. Nixon seemed relaxed on the outside, but his mind was swimming. "What had happened the last time he was here?" so many thoughts were buzzing around in his head. He puts his hands in his pockets and looks back over to the girl "Before we go much further, I dont think I have introduced myself. I, am Nixon." He smiled slyly continuing to walk