[PP-F1] A New Day (Ranmura and Lazarus) (Complete)

"Whoa man, are you crying? Dude, it's okay, we'll get out of this thing together, and you can get back to the real world, and you can see that girl and your sister again." Evander patted his back. Guess that's where his love of candy comes from. Man, everyone here is pretty dejected. I guess I miss my family as well, but, maybe I just keep it in better. "Yeah, don't really think that thing's a candy, unless it's some weird jawbreaker or something. Well, let's get off this depressing train of thought. Thinking about the past isn't going to help us, right? It just distracts us from what is around us. If we focus, we can all work and get out of here quicker. Oh yeah, where do you get all that candy? I haven't had a good meal in about a week- though I have money, it's probably better to save up for a sick new sword or something. All I got is this basic sword right here." Evander materialized his sword. "Yeah, it does its job, and I'm used to its weight and everything now, but it's kinda lackluster, you know? Also, you still haven't told me your name. I don't want to have to just say 'you over there' every time I need to talk to you." Evander looked in the stream to see if there were any more mats to be found. Nope. Nothing left.

ID# 49640 results:

Loot: 3

Edited by Evander

"The names Lazarus, and I ain't got much either." Lazarus pulled out his candy knife, it looked more like a joke weapon than an actual knife but it was still functional. "I guess I'll be seeing you around town, don't die pal' and good luck." The candy man gave a smile with some candy in his mouth before departing with a wave, but as soon as he walked off he dropped a lot of candy again. "DAMNIT!"

"Alright, bye Lazarus. See you around." Evander waved as the kid disappeared into the distance. He was actually pretty alright, for a person trapped in SAO, asides for his candy obsession, which was now explained to Evander, so he understood where it came from. He couldn't really say the same for the girl, but Evander vowed to work harder in order to get everyone out of here for good. This game had destroyed so many lives already- Evander was going to try to make it so that it didn't take any more. Evander shuddered at a disturbing thought- he was okay for now, but no one knew what would happen later down the line. What if he became broken like all of these other poor, poor souls in Aincrad? Evander promised himself to not let emotions overtake him, and he needed to become a better, stronger person in order to truly help the people trapped in this game. He would reach out to those who needed help, and assist them with whatever they needed. He had to. It was the only thing keeping him going, helping others. Without that purpose, he would crumble and fall, just like all of those other souls who had attempted to reach for the light.

Summary

Evander: +1 SP, +133 col, +1 mat, +2 friends? (and a sprinkle of determination)

Ranmura: +1 SP, +133 col, +2 friends?

Lazarus: +1 SP, +134 col, +2 mats, +2 friends?

Thread Complete

Edited by Evander