[PP-F1] Candy and Crazy (Lazarus)

"Nya ha ha! I wonder what I'm going to do today, maybe torture some little deers. Ooh! I know, I'm going to throw someone off a cliff and watch them die! Nah, that's too boring, I'm going to torture someone's best friend right in front of them! But how am I going to torture them... Oh well, I'll do that some other day, hey Ranmura, want to hear some jokes? I know you like them! What do you ca-" She was cut off short by a wandering candy man with orange hair. "Oh, it's you! Hi! Want to join me?" Ranmura shouted cheerfully with her cutely permanent smile. She jumped up with some excitement waiting for his answer.

"You mean in gathering candy? Sure, I'm up for that, as long as you give me half of it. Wait, you're that frosting from earlier aren't you?" Lazarus payed attention to her schoolgirl uniform and realized nobody else wears stuff like that. "Huh, and you sound the same too, cracking a joke to yourself... Well, not much use being bored, am I right?" He stopped making smalltalk and looked for some materials on the ground, wondering if someone dropped some candy. "Wonder if I can make another candy horse... Hmm..." Lazarus became lost in thought thinking of candy but was still somehow able to look for materials while he was at it. "Candy? Not candy."

ID#49763
Loot 19
+1 Material

Edited by Lazarus

"Ah I've got it now, I'll join a guild and go on boss raids to see as much death as possible! Maybe I'll join Knights of The Blood or Azure Brigade, I wonder which one has more weak players. It's obviously gotta be Knights of The Blood, they have some medium level players, but they also have less people too... I know! Maybe a joke will make this more fun, not that it isn't fun. Why did the cats kick off the dogs from their country? Because they didn't have papurrrs! Nya ha ha! What a funny joke!" Ranmura smiled with (fake) joy after laughing at her jokes and then searched for materials and sadly found nothing.

ID# 49768 results:

Loot 13

Edited by Ranmura

What? Lazarus payed close attention to the joke and heard the punchline clearly; papurrrs. He cracked up a bit and then started laughing, "How the heck do you keep coming up with these kid?" The candy man got back to work and searched for materials looking under rocks and the occasional animal corpse. It was then that he found something shocking; an entire box of cake left uneaten! "Sugar..." In seconds the cake was gone and the box was nowhere in sight. Now it's time to get back to looking for materials, now what did was your name again? It's Ranmura right?"

ID#49783
Loot 3

Edited by Lazarus

"I don't know, some people tell me I'm crazy, but I'm not! I'm just always happy, hey, want to hear another joke? What did the teacher say in the morning? Your papers are dew! Nya ha ha! Did you get it, it was funny right? I used this on one of my teachers, and then we became best friends!" It seems as if Ranmura's energy wasn't in check today, something was awfully odd and it obviously wasn't her crazy, she's always like that. "Have I ever told you about this one story where this girl bathes in blood? It's a really good story too! It's about this little girl, she went to the park everyday to figure out which child's blood would be the prettiest, nya ha ha! She'd set up traps so that they would fall and bleed, sometimes they'd scream, and that's the best part!" After chatting up a storm she went back to looking for materials and found nothing.

ID# 49919 results:

Loot 6

Edited by Ranmura

This is getting strange, this girl was clearly not mentally normal, but that's none of Lazarus's concern. Perhaps it was a coping method used by children in SAO. He didn't know, whatever seemed rational to him was true. "So uh, got any other subject to talk about besides red velvet? Candy is a nice subject to talk about, I mean, it's sweet." Oh god, what was Lazarus doing? He picked up some of Evander's social awkwardness and fear. "I think I might've found something!" While searching for materials, he stuffed his mouth with pumpkin pies and looked closely at the area he was searching. "Candy? No candy."

ID#49925
Loot 11

Edited by Lazarus