[PP-F4] Keeping Warm (Yukisuzuki

Sierra blinked now eyeing the girl a bit confused wondering what was going on with her as she seemed to be growing quite upset after having helped start up the fire. She slowly wandered over and curled up beside it and smiled, "Thanks for all of this, I have some trouble completing such tasks like ... wood collecting or even starting fires." She frowned before asking, "I really am grateful for everything that you have done for me.

"Here maybe I could try and cook us both something?" She stated rather calmly now as she pulled up her menu and grimaced trying to remember what she had been told was the way to traverse it. "Inventory ... umm items?" She sighed now looking through it and lick on a few materials to make food. "I don't really have much so maybe a few eggs?"

Sierra nodded before taking out a small metal sheet and cracking the egg upon it and pushing it slowly toward the fire, the egg slowly showing signs of cooking now as she kept a close eye on it to not let the yoke get over cooked. "There we go," She grinned now sliding the sheet away and reaching down up and looking back in ... their was something here?" She said poking a button and having bread fall out as she smiled wrapping it up and taking a bite.

Sierra:

200 Col

1 SP

YukiSuzuki:

200 Col

1 SP

Edited by Sierra