[PP-F11]All You Need is Love (Manta)

Erin sat upon the bench in a nice little shaded area now looking around as she wondered if Manta would come out as she had sent her a message once again. It read:

"Manta, I was hoping if we could meet up together tonight I have been wondering about you and me. I have found that I have something I must tell you now otherwise I will regret it for the rest of my life. Please come to floor eleven I will have a picnic blanket out and be wearing a purple Sunday dress as I wait for you."

She lied their on the the picnic table frowning as she knew manta was a busy woman and she was just a weakling however this time she had to force her to understand her true emotions. Her love had been festering for a while now and she couldn't help but finally let it boil out in a rather frantic marriage proposal that was still unofficial. She knew their was a quest out their but that would have to wait she wanted to know if manta truly wished for this.

Edited by ErinVyce