[PP-F1] Here Comes Another

He sighed at Jetra's continuos disbelief of him and opened his inventory. His hand scrolled over his items, selecting the unique weapon Three Great Beasts and placing it in front of the trap. "I'm not going to kill you." He gripped his chin and looked at his eyes. "I'm also not just leaving you alone. I really am interested in you now, that's not a lie."

"That's what they all say, next thing you know, there's a knife in your back." She (He) wanted to leave, not just SAO but the world. Her (His) existence meant nothing, she'd (He'd) be dead midway through SAO anyways thanks to her amazing (Sarcasm) intestines. "If you are interested in me, then kill me." Jetra saw that he had no intent of killing her (Him), so she (He) left the scene hastily without leaving anything behind, she didn't want to become the next trap cinderella. 

-Jetra leaves the thread

He watched him quietly as he left and sighed, a familiar feeling setting in. He fell back onto the grass and closed his eyes. "Again... Got left behind again..." He opened his eyes and watched the clouds drift by silently. "Hopefully we can meet again... At some point..."

Rewards:

Jetra: 1 SP, 400 Col

Zero: 1 SP, 400 Col