[Completed!-PP-F5] Loving Nightmare (Zero)

'Now what am I to play with today?' the crimson haired woman mused to herself with a thoughtful finger tapping her chin. She hadn't really done much in Sword Art Online, just sort of hanging out on floor one toying with some pathetic boys. They hadn't even given her what she wanted, frowning as she exited the teleporter she groaned as a cloud of sand passed through her. "ugh, I spent so much time on my hair this morning!" running a hand through the once silky hair she huffed in frustration. 'Whatever...'.

Walking through the sand plagued streets the woman spotted something, a boy in the distance. 'Hmm? maybe this one will be worth my while?' Slowly approaching the player she smoothed out her hair as best she could, the sand and heat of floor five had really done a number on the scarlet strands. She would just have to hope he liked sweaty women. Abusing her rather large chest she leaned forward and placed an arm under them. "Excuse me?" she asked the boy with a soft tapping on his shoulder. The woman forced a faint blush to come to her cheeks as the wind slightly picked up her mock schoolgirl outfit. 

Edited by Crimsa

An average, dull day. That's what the platinum haired young man thought the day was going to be like, just another day of doing resting and most likely drinking. He stood quietly as he was in deep though, forgetting his surroundings, and did not take notice of the person walking up behind him. At first he did not feel the gentle taps on his shoulder, but did hear the person's voice. He blinked a few times before turning to the person, immediately noticing the light blush on her face and her bust. S-she's talking to me? He glanced around thinking she was referring to someone else, realizing that no one else was nearby and looking back at her. "A-are you talking to me Miss?"

His eyes tried to stay evenly on hers but could not help straying down to her blush, followed by her lips and finally her figure. He immediately forced himself to look back up and at her eyes. What's with her ridiculous bust, wait our measurements in here are our measurements in real life. In other words, that means this person His eyes found themselves staring at her chest again, his blush becoming more intense by the second. Looks like this in real life!? I knew women came in all shapes and sizes, but this is just... He blinked a few times as he continued to stare at her chest. "...insane..."

Offering a friendly smile the woman tilted her head and brought her hand to one of her eyes, closing all but her finger and middle finger she formed a peace sign and placed it so her eye was between them. "Of course I'm talking to you, cutie!" she exclaimed sticking out a playful tongue. Watching the boy's eye's she smirked and let the pose break, allowing her to stand back to normal. 'Bingo!' Flipping the scarlet locks from her face she placed a hand against her hip and sighed. "You know it's really hot..." she complained at the desert heat. 

"Say cutie?, do you know anywhere we can go? maybe cool off?" she removed her arm from holding breasts up causing them to softly bob up and down against her chest. turning her head she slyly glanced at the boy. "or heat up if you want..." she teased flirtatiously. "but before we do anything these breasts are attached to a person you know, and her name is Crimsa"

Nothing prepared Zero for what was before him, it was beyond his comprehension. His usually collected thoughts now ran amok, unable to keep themselves in check, and his usually composed appearance was now speaking volumes of how he felt. Normally, even under his current condition, he would quickly recover from the shock and put himself back together though that was under a normal state of shock. But this person, this woman in front of me keeps surprising me more and more... I didn't think it possible for someone to throw me off so much... He blinked with a surprised expression as she continued to act more and more boldly. He cleared his throat once she complained about the floor's weather, his floor's weather.

He was bright red when she began to essentially flirt with the young man. If his face became any more red one would think he was ill with a fever or if he were a cartoon character fumes would be coming out him. He stuttered incomprehensibly for a moment before regaining his composure and taking a deep breath, slowly letting it out. He slightly bowed when she introduce herself and quickly straightened himself, glancing away to avoid staring any longer then he already had. "M-my name is Zero... A s-sublime pleasure to meet you, Crimsa..." He could feel his face was still red as the early morning, but pretended not to notice, and pointed at a set of stairs leading into the sand. "As for a place to cool off, that tavern's a place we can go to..."

"Zero huh?" she pondered on the name, much like everyone in the game she was sure it wasn't the boy's real name. but regardless it was fitting of the player. Offering up a blush Crimsa leaned in close. "A cute name befitting that of such a cute boy" she swooned. Extending out a hand the woman rubbed the boy's cheek. "Such nice manners too, oh my...Your face is hot? best we get inside" She stated. Allowing the boy to go ahead of herself the woman lowered her eyes to a place where most wouldn't. "Not bad..." she spoke aloud to purposely cause Zero more embarrassment and excitement. Standing at the stairs she looked to the ground, feigning her sorrow. "oh...it seems I've run out of Col, I guess no drinking for me then..." 

Physical contact really hit him hard, specially with how smooth her skin felt. The young man tried to not react to it badly, but once again Crimsa managed to throw him off guard. C-cute? She called me cute...? He mentally repeated the question again and again, finding himself walking towards the tavern. A drink will do me good... I need to ease my mind a- His train of thought lost itself when he overheard her commentary on his physique, this caused his blush to persist and his pace to speed up slightly. He turned back to her when she mentioned not having any Col on her person and sighed slightly. "D-don't worry about it... I-it's my treat, drink as much as you like..."

He quietly walked the rest of the way, opening the door for her and sitting down at the bar. His hand called over the bartender and he immediately asked for two servings of their strongest liquor. "Hope you're a heavy drinker, because I kind of am..." He admitted somewhat shyly and glanced at her through the corner of his eye. It still seemed hard to believe that someone could have such a ridiculously sensual body, them he remembered someone that was quite similar to Crimsa and began to calm down realizing it was not that strange.

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest?" she complimented at the boy's charity. She had him, following Zero into the tavern she couldn't help but form a sly smile to herself. Despite being thrown into a death game that would have caused most to go insane she managed to keep her talent, giving a glance to the player she frowned. Though there was something to him, she almost felt bad for using him. Almost...

Taking a seat at the bar she smiled and lifted her head to the cool breeze. "Dear merciful lord that feels great" she exclaimed as she ran her hands through her crimson hair, Causing small grains of sand to fall. Disgusting. listening on Zero's order she turned. "Oh my~ we just met and you're already trying to get me drunk..." she cooed flirtatiously. "Admittedly a bold move, but I don't mind" leaning in close she reached out a hand and brushed a lock of platinum hair out of her way. "After all...I'm the one who came to you" she purred into Zero's ear.

resetting her self at the bar Crimsa awaited her drink, it had been a long time since she had tasted the burning sensation of liquor. She missed it. "So what's your story Zero?, or is that all you would like me to know about you?" she asked a bit curious about the player she had sunk her claws into.

What was with this woman and her consistent flirting. His mind could not maintain its calm as he observed her, her hand brushing the long strands of red hair to remove any sand from them. His eyes looked over the scarlet stream of hair, his mind wondered if her real hair was a long and fair looking as it was in the game. He moved his gaze from her hair over her hand then finally to her own eyes; the young man quickly turned to look at the bar's table when he felt he had been staring for too long. Crimsa's tease about his order made his alarming blush to continue and caused him to shake his head slightly. "I-I didn't mean it like that... I ordered the same thing out of instinct I guess..." He closed his eyes and shivered slightly when she whispered into his ear, it had been too long since honeyed words had been uttered into his ears the way this woman was doing. "Don't tease me so much Crimsa..." He accidentally muttered somewhat childishly, removing his coat and staying in his black and white shirt.

He leaned on the bar slightly when he listened to the woman's question. He could not help but smile slightly, amused someone still wanted to know stuff about him. "My story...? I guess you could say my story's one of misfortune to some extent. Whether it was in friendship, family or lovers, not much else to say since it's been the same in here." He glanced at the drinks that were placed in front of them and quickly picked up his, chugging half of it down without a second thought. "I'm a bit of a loner I guess, which is why I spend a lot of time here on floor 5. This floor is my territory in a way." His hands gripped the large glass tightly as he stared at its intoxicating contents before looking at Crimsa. He quickly drank what was left of his glass and immediately ordered two more, both him of course. "What about you? Mind if I ask a bit about you Crimsa? I'll be honest and say that normally people don't catch me off guard like you did, which I find...interesting. Tell a bit about yourself and I'll reveal a little more about me." He smiled slightly, the alcohol already kicking in and allowing Zero to relax as he always did when in a semi-drunken state.

A sly smirk twitched at the corner of the woman's mouth at the boy's reaction, he was fun to play with. Turning to face the bartender she offered a quick wink as he poured their drinks, causing the man's cheeks to redden from embarrassment. Reaching for the glass she softly shrugged, not enough of a reaction for her taste. Though would she have really wanted a big reaction when she had such a great toy already?. Giving a once over the platinum haired boy her smile widened, maybe at some point she would do more than just play...

Taking a quick swig of liquor from the glass Crimsa's blue eyes widened in surprise at the intensity of the hard drink, swallowing the alcohol she let out a small squeak of a cough. "Phew!, it's been a long time since I had something quite like that" she chuckled an honest smile forming on her lips. Placing a gentle hand on her stomach she nodded. Zero definitely drank the good stuff. With the warmth of liquor heating up her body she turned and listened to the player. 

"Funny..., not that your misfortune is funny. I mean I would have pegged you for one of those pretty boys up on the higher floors playing hero..." Downing the rest of her glass Crimsa let out a relieved sigh, twirling her finger in the air until the bartender noticed it. "eh?, nothing to be interesting about it. I saw something I wanted and went for it, that basically explains my life outside of this game as well." She stated as she eyed the bartender in front of her, waiting for her her glass to be filled. "I've always looked at life as an experience of learning, and the body is a tool to discover new things." Reaching for the the boy's hand she pressed it against one of her breasts, causing a heavy red blush to sweep over her expression. "Much like this, I know it's natural for men to want to feel me up so I appeal their perversions..." letting go of his hand Crimsa left it up for Zero if he wanted to remove it or not. "I saw you staring at them, so I knew you wanted to touch them." She stated her observation. "by doing that I knew I'd be able to get you to take me to the bar, or somewhere else and I'll be able to get something out of you." Grabbing her glass the woman took a gulp. She didn't mind being honest, it was a bit blunt but she liked her new toy. Letting out a breath she gave him a glance. "Don't worry though, I actually like you. I want you to be a bit more specific, so i'm not just going to leave you in the dust." Relaxing her posture she leaned against the bar. "now then, your turn and we'll go from there."

The platinum haired boy could not help but smile at the woman's expression when she drank from her glass. Her reaction to the drink's intensity was perfect and the way she enjoyed it was even better. "I drink here almost every day so I tend to know what drinks are best for certain moments." He glanced as two glasses were placed in front of him, now listening to Crimsa speak. He quietly grabbed one of the glasses and began to slowly drink from it, listening closely to the scarlet haired woman's words. He almost laughed when she mentioned thinking he was one of the people on the Front Lines who thought themselves some sort of hero and slightly shook his head. "No, I'm no hero. I used to fight alongside individuals who thought they were heroes, but me? Nah, I'm just a glorified killer. My talent makes me a good fighter, but a terrible human being." He stared at his reflection in the liquor and made a half-smile with his eyes slightly closed. "My title is Crimson Rain after all." The uttering of the name made some of the few players at the tavern to glance over at them, followed by their quick leave causing the tavern to become desolate. The young man finished up the first glass and let out a light sigh, hearing Crimsa explain herself to him.

"I won't judge you, in fact I daresay I admire that about you." His mind was now almost at complete ease from the drinking, his hand grabbing the second glass. He was about to drink from the glass when he felt the sudden cushion in her hand and blushed again like before, his current self was alright with physical contact but even that kind was still too much. "See? This is why I said I admire this about you. You've managed to completely throw me off, forcing me to numb my mind with booze so I can somewhat think straight." His hand felt Crimsa's chest for a brief second before shyly pulling back. "You're really intriguing... You know how to rile me up so easily it's embarrassing for me..." He admitted as he also leaned on the bar, quickly downing his drink and placing the glass down. "Alright, a deal's a deal... You notice how everyone banished when I uttered my title? It's 'cause I'm somewhat known on this floor for having a bad temper with people, people piss me off. They're annoying, pains that leave you behind... Except for a few individuals that is..." He shyly glanced at the bar then back at Crimsa. "I'm a bit of a violent beast, but there times when I find someone who can tame me and make my pain go away. I tend to look around for people like that a lot, lately it's been difficult though..." At this point the alcohol had done its job and allowed him to be more blunt and forward; he carefully leaned into her ear and gently whispered. "That means you by the way, I have a liking for big sister types..." He backed away slightly and scratched the surface of the bar trying not to meet her eyes, unsure of how she would take what he had just said.

"Good, it would have sucked if you hid your crimes behind the glorified grandeur of the front lines." she stated her appeal for the boy. She despised people who denied who they really were, at least she was honest about her sins. Instead of rationing her drink she downed the glass in one go, gods knew she needed a good buzz. "mmm!" making a noise of protest as she gulped the rest of her liquor she waved a finger at Zero. "ah...Don't do that." she warned him as he insulted himself. "Who cares if you killed a person?!, I don't!." turning in her seat Crimsa flung a hand out to the rest of the tavern only to find no one to there to prove her point. "well don't mind them, they're a bunch of Twat baskets!" She slurred through the light headiness that the alcohol gave her. Gods she had become a light weight, last she remembered she could do a keg stand and then recite the entire physiology of the human body. Mental or physical. 

"Listen Zero, I don't give two shits for your problems. The Past is the past, but why should we drench ourselves in misery because people label us criminals for being honest?" Shaking her head she lifted her second glass and let the hard drink linger in her mouth, people should drink to remember not to forget...

'he admires me?' forming a stunned expression Crimsa felt the first honest blush she's ever had burn brightly on her cheeks, no one had ever said they admired her. Allowing the boy to finish his words the woman couldn't to help but wonder if Tavern offered rooms. 

Scoffing Crimsa lifted her glass to take a drink but paused. "I don't blame you, it's nice to see someone standing up to these blissful idiots." tipping the cool glass she took a quick swig and set her hands onto the bar. "heh, I can tame you if you wish." She flirted lightly. What happened next surprised the woman, feeling the warm breath of the boy brush against her ear Crimsa shivered as a wave of heat was sent through her body. 

Breaking free of her stunned expression the woman turned and glared harshly at Zero. "You are taking me back to your place" she ordered. Crimsa wanted more than to take the boy, no she had to have him to herself. He was going to be hers, he was more than just a toy to her now. Twirling the rest of the liquor in her glass she smiled slyly. "...or would that be too much of a bother for Zero-Chan?"

Edited by Crimsa

The young man continued to smile as listened to Crimsa, rarely did someone manage to speak to him for a decent amount of time without irritating him to some extent. His eyes followed her drink as she quickly downed it and his lips formed a smile as she scold him for self-loathing. He slightly laughed when he listened to her disregard his instability and scratched his head slightly embarrassed at how willing she seemed to side with him. Though he agreed that the people who left without hearing the whole story were idiots and fools, people jumped the gun too much. "You're right, people like that aren't worth my time. People like you on the other hand." The platinum haired boy smiled, the alcohol seemed to have affected both of them though Crimsa seemed more influenced than himself.

"Our past is what makes us who we currently are but doesn't control who we are to become? I can get behind that sort of thought." He found himself feeling less awkward with each passing moment, her accepting his bold advance only increasing his confidence. His index finger traced over the bar as he listened to her suddenly stopping when she ordered him and began to glare rather intensely. He turned bright red like before from the bluntness of her demand and quickly paid the bartender for their drinks. It was unusual for him to be blunt in those sorts of situations, however the confidence he had just gained thanks to Crimsa allowed him to move off from his chair. "I don't have a home since I tend to move around a lot, but I know an inn we can go to." He gripped the scarlet haired woman's hand and smiled at her. "I'm still pretty inexperienced, so please try not to be disappointed if I don't meet your expectations." He gently pulled her arm so her body would turn towards him and picked her up by her legs, raising her against his back. "I noticed the drink hit you hard so let me spoil you a little and carry you there."

Zero looked forward as he walked out of the tavern and up the stairs, holding her tightly. The outside air was still somewhat hot since the sun had not set just yet, the young man confidently walking towards a building built similarly to the bar. "You could never be a bother you know that right? You managed to talk to me this long without ever irritating or annoying me, instead you actually made me laugh and act boldly. Talk about letting myself get played with..." He glanced back at her and gave her a sincere smile, it felt strange for his usually serious or uncaring expression to change so radically. "I'm not mad about that, though... It's embarrassing to admit this, but I think I'm enjoying being toyed by you Crimsa-nee."

Sheepishly placing her head on the bars top Crimsa smiled blissfully as she stared at the boy in front of her. there was a veil of alcohol blurring her vision but even under the disorienting feeling she still managed to focus on Zero's words. "Well if they have something shiny there is always time you can spare to take that away from them..." she purred. The woman was a different breed of person than the boy, he was a killer. She was a thief, but she didn't mind. Even in the end if he killed her at least she'd have some fun. 

Shrugging the scarlet haired woman finished the rest of her drink, the burning sensation was addictive. She would miss it. "well you can go and make it all philosophical, I just stay in the moment." She commented on his statement. Tapping her finger against the cool glass she briefly tilted her head. "well I guess either way it's basically what I do..." Giggling she faced the boy. "I guess now we have a viable excuse as why we are who we are!

"I guess an inn wouldn't be that bad...well they get to be the ones who clean up after us!" she cheered happily. "Whoa" feeling herself sudden be lifted into the air Crimsa leaned forward only to softly land against someone's back. Did he just pick her up?. Crossing her arms over his neck she produced a sly smirk. "My!, if you wanted to touch my legs that bad all you to do was ask...But-" Swiftly grabbing the Zero's hands she positioned them they reached under her skirt and he was holding her by the rear end. "I think we'll both be happier if you carried me like this" she purred into his ear. 

"Sweetie if you couldn't tell by now I've moved on from just toying with you, whether you like it or not you're my new lover." Brushing his platinum hair she smiled happily. it felt nice, she had hardly just met the player and yet she felt a fluttering in her heart. He was so easy to toy with, he was caring, and he was absolutely intoxicating. Tightening her grip on his chest she leaned forward and pressed her lips against the side of Zero's neck, waiting a few moments she lightly nipped and playfully tugged at the skin. He was hers...

He would never have picked up someone so suddenly, let alone in the position they were in, unless he felt completely comfortable with the person. His face lit up when he felt his hands moved under her skirt and onto her rear. "Happy isn't the only word I'd use... He glanced back at her and smiled slightly. "It wasn't because I wanted to touch you badly, although I'll admit to wanting to do that, but because I didn't want to risk you falling over or something after our drinking. However," he gently pulled her against his back more, pushing up on her rear, and looked forward. "I'll admit to enjoying this." His feet moved more slowly, purposely prolonging the walk to the inn. It was a new experience for him to be this close to someone for so long and still be somewhat aware of his actions. The young man tightened his grip on Crimsa without noticing and glanced at the ground slightly, somewhat embarrassed by what was transpiring. Her purring into his ear only made his grip tighten more and his face become all the more flushed.

He felt himself smiling when she mentioned not wanting to simply toy with him, that he was now her lover.  The platinum haired boy's body slightly trembled at her grip on his chest and even more when she began to play with his neck's skin. "Before we continue I want to tell you that aside from my instability I'm not really..."monogamous" if you catch my drift. I know it's unfair towards you to ask this, but would you be able to accept my care for others of the same kind as the one for you?" He looked back at her and gave her bright smile, his face still red as a cherry. "I'll still be yours even if you say no obviously, but I just want to see if my heart can stay as it is or if it has to change." A slight worry came upon Zero about how she would take it and found himself laughing at the thought. "First time I admit that about myself, feels really strange to say it outloud..." He hung his head quietly and let out a small sigh.

Enjoying the feeling of his neck Crimsa let out a giggle as the boy tightened his grip on her rear, seemed she had found a sweet spot. Listening to his words the woman let go of his neck and sighed as she settled for resting her head against his shoulder. "You're right, there are many other words I would rather use. Or to be a bit more clear, noises." she teased deciding to reposition herself. Moving so she was over to the other shoulder she bit her lip to refrain from making a moan as her breasts rubbed against his back. 

Playing with his hair the woman frowned as the boy brought up a serious topic. "ugh, now you had to go and make it boring..." she complained. Slumping against his back she poked his cheek. "you've seen how I am, I falsify my love for another in order to get what I want." looking away she pressed her burning cheek against his shoulder. "...but this is the first time I felt like this, Short of breath, unclear of any other motives, hot. Yet one thing keeps repeating in my mind, I need you." lifting her sparkling blue eyes she looked at Zero a bit ashamed, her face glowing a bright red. "I want you all to myself, I know that may seem selfish but I don't want to lose you..." Noticing his reaction Crimsa sighed. "As long as I get the ring..." She stated suddenly. Wrapping her arms around the boy she tightened herself to him in a hug, taking a deep breath she offered a smile. "As long as you marry me, I don't mind you having multiple relationships." Her smile forming into an evil one she slipped her hand just before the belt loop of the boy's pants. "...and maybe we all could have some fun" she said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

The sensation of her chest against his back made his body ease up almost entirely and sent a shiver down his spine. He did not fight back her touching his body or his face, simply smiling at her childish demeanor at that moment. It was true that he would have rather not made the conversation get serious, but it was unavoidable since it was a matter of importance. His head leaned back and gently placed itself against the top of hers. "Yeah I saw that, your talent is amazing and worth admiration. I also noticed those details about your behavior too, and my body is reacting the same way." The young man that seemed like a shy, stuttering mess now seemed more collected and confident, a sign of how comfortable he was with Crimsa's presence now. He caught sight of her bright blush and clearly embarrassed expression, she looked like she was about to crumble to him.

His hands gripped her even more tightly when she accepted him so long as he kept a promise. He "Don't worry Crimsa, if that's what it takes to make you feel confident on the strength of what we'll become then I'm completely fine with that." He let out a light sigh when she pecked his cheek and then took control of the situation. "If that is possible, I'd be happy." He pecked her cheek back as they reached the stairs down to the inn and carefully made his way down. "I'll even marry all of you if that's what each of you asks of me." He teased while entering the inn and asking for a room for two with a single bed. He glanced back at her, looking at her eyes, and smiled as the made their way passed the rooms.

Enjoying the feeling of Zero's head on her own the woman sighed happily. "I have to be honest, you didn't put up much of a fight when i sunk my claws into you." nuzzling into into his neck she smiled. "I'm glad though, because that means It brought this around" she whispered as she started to tug at his belt. She wasn't exactly drunk but she was heavily buzzed. Though this wasn't a mistake, even if she had been sober she would have wanted to be with the boy. "Now let's get to that room" she begged.

Gazing into the boy's crimson eyes she smiled, they were beautiful. Not in the way people would think, they showed character. They told stories, about the things he's seen and who he was. Many would have been disturbed by them but she was entrapped within them. Blushing deeply as he pecked her back she anxiously watched the passing doors. Lifting her head at one of his comments she bit her lip nervously. "Well...I meant only marry me..." she mumbled in shame. "I know it's selfish, but Marriage means you belong to me...and I belong to you." Brushing a gentle hand against Zero's cheek she sighed. "That way if anyone tries to break you, I can be there to put you back together

There was something about this woman that he found not just comforting, but nostalgic. He chuckled when she began to rush him on finding the room and gently nuzzled the top of her head. "Patience is a virtue. We're almost there, I'm sorry for depriving you of what is yours." His mind was already getting over the liquor and it was he alone who now confidently spoke to her. Normally, I can barely approach someone like her let alone talk to her... At the same time she doesn't feel like most of the people I've met, that's been happening a lot lately... He thought of this for a moment only noticing her looking into his eyes, reading them, a moment later. His usual reaction to having his eyes read like that was to look away and avoid eye contact, feeling ashamed of what could be seen in them. However, he did not mind letting Crimsa look into them and see what laid within.

The young man smiled when the scarlet haired woman showed signs of what he could only call jealousy. "I will marry you for sure Crimsa, I promised you I would. Though if one of the others asks it of me as well, do you think this little boy would be capable of harming them?" He stopped in front of a room and carefully opened it, carrying her to the bed. "I'll belong to you no matter what, you don't belong to anyone however. Except yourself of course." He turned around and sat down so she could easily get off, immediately stretching his arms. "I am glad to hear you'll come to me when I break, it makes my heart feel at ease. So, before we do anything could I be a little selfish and ask you to let my head rest on you lap while you stroke my hair?"

Sliding off of the boy's back Crimsa raised her arms into the air and stretched, "I know you wouldn't, I can't justify why. it's just the feeling you give off. but...I thought you were only allowed to marry one person?" she asked a bit confused. She wouldn't mind multiple marriages, though last she heard only a max of two players could get together. Lowering her hands she smoothed out her scarlet hair, hearing the boy's next words caused her to pause. What he said, he was fine with her claiming ownership of him?. Feeling a calm warmth sweep over her Crimsa squatted down to meet the boy. "Listen boy, I may have gotten sappy with you but I'm still me." Reaching out a hand she lightly flicked him on the nose. "I belong to who I say I belong to and that happens to be you, deal with it." she playfully scolded flashing him a brief smile.

Throwing herself onto the bed she took a deep breath and chuckled, about time. Grabbing for the buttons of her shirt she lingered as Zero spoke, he wanted her to pet him?. Momentarily frowning she bit her lip. She really wanted to lose herself to her many emotions, every hormone in her body was screaming for her to jump him. Tapping her finger on the bed as if thinking she hummed, though she had already made up her decision. "Of course..." Sitting up on the bed she folded her knees and patter her lap. "come on, I don't mind.

"It's not really specified that it has to be one person funny enough." He stretched his back slightly and removed his shoes. He looked at Crimsa when she playfully scolded him and flicked his nose, smiling at it all. He looked at her hair and felt his smile persistently growing. "Okay Crimsa-nee." The young man touched her cheek for a second and proceeded to remove his shirt. "If you declare yourself mine then I can only accept that you're mine. After all, I am here to obey your command." He let out a short laugh and turned to her completely.

Her face spoke about how she felt, a little disappointed about his request but she was willing to comply nonetheless. He moved up to her face and gently placed his hands on both her cheeks. "You should be a little more selfish and tell me you want to get going Crimsa. I'm happy you're willing to put up with my request, but I think I should spoil you a little more. I'll start with this." He gently kissed her lips, his hands moving down to her shoulder.