[PP-F1] Talking and Learning (Yukisuzuki)

Nixon had been in constant thought and research. the people he had met in the past few weeks were more than enough to get him ready to delve into the vast and complex science of psychology. But one more than most, the cute girl named Yuki kept invading his thoughts. There was much he could learn from her and he hoped much more he could help her with. He thought back to his father and all of the people he had helped. "Yes" he thought "I should have a talk with this young woman, maybe I will be able to help." he then brought up the familiar message panel.

To: Yukisuzuki

Hey Yuki, I was wondering if you would be willing to hang out for a few hours and potentially train. If so meet me in the plaza in the town of beginnings in about an hour.

Yuki noticed she had gotten a message, she checked who'm it was from. "N-nixon..." She stuttered quietly so no one could hear her. She was thinking about him earlier but she didn't think he would really want to hang out. She read the message and smiled, she didn't have to reply back because he probably already knew her answer. "I only have an hour" Yuki said before looking through her inventory for something to wear or anything, really. After 30 minutes she found nothing so she just took off her metal chest plate. Yuki was in a tight black long sleeve shirt that shows her curves and black pants that also show her curves and then black boots. (Yuki did her hair like Asuna).

Yuki sat on a bench in the town of beginnings waiting for Nixon to show up, she was a bit early so she didn't expect to see him for about 20 minutes. Yuki watched as  players passed by, some glancing at her (mostly boys). Yuki ignored the stares and drool from the boys and waited for Nixon to show up. Yuki was bored, ver bored but she didn't want to leave since hat would be rude. She drew circles into the palm of her hand thinking about what might happen today. Yuki was very happy that she actually made a new friend, but she understand why she is so nervous meeting him. 'my heart feels like its gonna jump out of my chest' Yuki thinks.

Nixon stood in his shop for a few minuets thinking about what imeant he wanted to make. He knew appearance was everything and he was defiantly not going to let anyone see him in his cooking clothing. He looked through his inventory and couldn't find anything special. So he decided to put on his normal clothing. He wore blue jeans and a red tee-shirt with a unziped leather jacket over it, he wore black cowboy boots thay clicked with every step. He wore his hair like kagamine len. He checked the time and saw that it was 20 til. He swiftly left his shop, taking his whip off his black belt along the way.

He wasn't expecting her to be there so soon and was pleasantly surprised when he saw her on a bench. He stopped for a moment as his heart skipped a beat. She looked downright beautiful, like nothing he had ever seen before he walked over to he and gave a slight bow. "Would you be so kind as to grace me with a set beside your beauty?" He asked in a proper but playful tone. His normally happy persona intensified and his warm welcoming smile showen proudly on his face. His strikingly blue eyes seeming less intimidating as well. He was relaxed and it was shown through the way he stood, it was weird for him to be this relaxed as he was normally tense and alert, but for some reason here he was anything but.

Edited by Nixon

Yuki saw him, he walks walking up towards her. Her heart skipped a beat as he walked up to her. "Nixon" She said under her breath as he walked up to her. She smiled at his playful tone. She got up from the bench and slightly bowed to him. "Gladly" She said back in a proper yet playful tone, mimicking Nixon's tone (But more female). Yuki looked up into Nixon's eyes and gave him a big toothy smile. Yuki was more happy, and bright than usual. It was rare for her to give a big smile like that, but when she does she trust the person very well. "So what'ya want to do?" She says standing in front of Nixon looking around the town. 

Nixon's smile widened as she picked up a similar tone. He did so often meet women who were unpleasant. Yuki was actually nice to the Abandon man, Nixon appreciated this much more than he would let on to. Nixon thought to himself for a moment "What is there to do in Aincrad? I could go grab some food and we could go train..." he thought, and it seemed like the best idea. "Lets go train, However I need to stop by the market and pick some stuff up if you don't mind" He smiled as he though about what food he would grab, he wasn't sure what he would buy, however he decided it would probably be something along the lines of sandwiches.

Yuki nodded in agreement, she was very nervous but the way she talked and acted it seemed like she was the total opposite of nervous. "Okay, to the market we go" She giggled, quickly grabbing Nixon's hand she walked/ran to the market. Her cheeks were tinted a shade of pink and she wouldn't look at him so he wouldn't see. She saw the market and started to walk slower. 'Were here already' Yuki thought and quietly pouted. Yuki was still holding his hand and it went by so fast. They keep walking towards the market but now at the same pace. 

Nixon was surprised when Yuki grabbed his hand though he accepted it happily. he kept up with her as she semi-ran towards the market. "Alright, I will be right back" he said as he walked into a deli, he purchased a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of bourbon it was his favorite type of alcohol, though he only drank it on special occasions. He also purchased a bottle of juice as he didn't know if Yuki drank alcohol . finally he purchased a picnic basket and a blanket. and after filling it with the necessary items and paying for what he had purchased he soon rejoined Yuki outside the shop. He had the picnic basket in hand and smiled at her "Let's go train" he said as he presented his hand for her to take, and turned to start walking toward the floor 1 grasslands.

-250 col

Yuki gladly took his hand and smiled. "Okay" She said like there about to go on an adventure. They walked towards the end of the safe zone, Yuki noticed something in his hand as he walked out of the shop, she looked and saw a basket. "Whats that for" She questioned, but still smiling. She looked into his striking blue eyes and that made her heart skip a beat for the millionth time today. Yuki liked what Nixon did with his hair too, it was really nice. 

"Well, it is best not to train on an empty stomach, so i bought us lunch." Nixon said happily as he searched for a good tree to sit under. "Lets go over there" he said trying to point with the hand that was holding the basket. As they walked over he took out the blanket and laid it on the ground so they could sit. and motioned for Yuki to sit down. She was beautiful, he couldn't even begin to think of the words to describe it. And he was an author. "Next time I'll make the food myself" he said as he sat down facing her "However I didn't have the materials necessary to do so" He chuckled slightly, he hadn't gone material hunting in a long time, maybe he would find some today. He then pulled out the sandwiches, juice and bourbon and put them down on the blanket.

Yuki sat down and smiled. When she heard he could cook, she looked up at him. "You can cook?" Yuki said surprised. Yuki has always had a think for guys who can cook, clean, and also wear there hair in head bands and pony tails. Yuki had different taste, than most girls but she had plenty of good reasons why. Yuki looked at the bottle of juice. "Your smart... since i don't drink" She smiles. Yuki took one of the sandwiches and did her prayers with Nixon and began to eat. After Yuki finished her sandwich she looked around, she didn't see many people around this area. As she looked around she would notice that boys were staring and drooling at her. She sighed and looked somewhere else. "Not many people around here" Yuki says still looking, ignoring the boys. 

Nixon gave a lighthearted chuckle when she asked if he could cook. "Yeah, that is my chosen profession. I have always loved cooking, both here and in the real world. It usually helped me focus and sometimes inspired me to write my poems." He smiled as he though about his poetry. "Also, I assumed you wouldn't drink, as it is rare to find people who do in this game" he said as he raised the Bourbon to his lips "I unfortunately am technically an alcoholic though i can never seem to get drunk, no matter how hard I try. But enough about be, let's talk about you. It is rare to see a woman such as yourself in this game. So i must ask, what drove you to play this game?" His smile was genuine and caring as he tilted his head slightly. He looked over to the boys that were in the distance "God, they must be jealous." he thought as he looked back to Yuki who was seemingly uncomfortable by their presence.

Yuki smiles at Nixon. "I uh came to this game because ... i heard a friend was on here looking for me" Yuki said being honest. Yuki never really thought about that friend anymore since she wasn't anywhere to be found. People saw her from time to time but she wasn't there. "Oh i play instruments, i haven't gotten a profession yet. Since i didn't do the quest." Yuki says, being being very honest. "I finished college early... at the age of 15. I have a high IQ" Yuki says ignoring the boys staring right at her. 

Nixon listened to Yuki intently, and took in all the information. "Wholly crap!" he said to the last one "I could only dream of graduating college that early, as I had just graduated high school before I entered this game." he smiled at her, and asked in playful curiously "What instrument do you play? Back before this game i was a bit of a musician myself. also you said you had someone looking for you, did you ever find that person?" This was amazing to him. This girl was not only beautiful but smart. Though he was slightly concerned at what she would think of him as he wasn't necessarily smart as much as he was creative.

Yuki smiled at Nixon's reaction. "i can play all, but my favorite is the piano and violin, as well as the acoustic guitar." She says, her memories coming back slowly as she talks about her favorite instrument. "I'm a prodigy..." Yuki shrugs like it wasn't a big deal to her, but she wasn't gloating about it. Yuki was more of a modest person but being a prodigy wasn't her thing. She didn't like being called a prodigy, because everyone hated her for being one. "I stopped playing for a year or so because my mother passed away" Yuki says with no emotion on her face.

"No, well actually i saw someone like her but... i never confronted her if she was my friend or not" Yuki says shaking off the bad vibes from the prodigy fact of Yuki. Yuki was very smart, maybe one of the smartest girls in Tokyo. After Yuki's mother died, Yuki was really done with school. At that time of Yuki looking for her friend, she was with a lot of dangerous people irl. Yuki knows they must be worried about her, since she's stuck in the game. Those people were her second family, and they helped her in every way to find her friend. 

Nixon smiled, and chuckled when she called herself a prodigy, it was not something to be ashamed of in his mind, and he had asked her to talk about herself. "I actually play a couple different instruments myself, Though i prefer, the Euphonium and Piano" he listened to her continue "I am sorry too hear about that," he said in reference to learning about how Yuki's mother passed away. Nixon thought to himself for a bit "Well, if you would like, after we are done here we could go and try to find that person." Nixon was still smiling warmly. a cool spring breeze passed around them. "So, what is your stance on poetry? Because if you are a fan of it, I would be more than happy to share some with you. I am an established author and poet in the real world. That just happens to be what I am good at."

Yuki's eyes sparked when she heard he played the piano. "Really? The piano" Yuki smiles big, like really really big after hearing he can play the piano. Yuki doesn't know many people who know how to olay the piano. She heard him apologize, she closed her eyes and smiled at the floor. "Its okay, you don't need to say sorry. It happens" Yuki says like she was used to the sorrys and prays. "N-no... I don't know if we should look for her" she pauses. "Eventually we will talk... I'm not ready to talk to her" yuki says opening her eyes and looking into Nixons strikinh blue eyes. 

"Poetry? Well poetry to me... is wonderful. I like the sad ones as well for the happy and mysterious ones" Yuki starts to rant on about poems, and what she likes about poems. Her eyes widened when she heard he was a published writer, an author. "Y-your... an author?" Yuki asks in suprise. "Your full of surprises" She giggles. 

"Yep, a couple years ago one of the books I wrote got published, it was just a book of short stories though." He said, relived that she was a fan of literature. Most would think him weird, "I have written 10 books in the 18 years I've been alive, I also started writing a play but I was sucked in here before I was able to finish it." It was something he had been wanting to do for a long time, and of course it was halted before it got very far. He though for a moment "You know, if you'd like, I would be more than happy to share some of my poetry with you." He smiled and took another sip of bourbon, he had wished at that point that he had brought a glass with him so he didn't have to drink out of the bottle but it wasn't that big of a deal. He decided that would be his final sip of the day and proceeded to take out some mint gum to cleanse his breath of alcohol. He held the pack out to Yuki as to offer her some.

Edited by Nixon

Yuki nodded, she was a huge fan of literature. No one rally understood why tho, except for Yuki's best friend that 'killed her mother'."I would love to hear a poem" Yuki tried to act cool since she's sitting with an author. Yuki wanted to hear a poem from a writer, a published writer. Yuki has always loved books, and poems. The books always had really good plots, and twisted ends. Yuki always loved the sad books because she could sympathize with them sort of. Yuki loved books with sad endings, and twisted plots, and scary characters, with a lot of ... BLOOD. But i guess thats because it makes the book much more realistic. 

Edited by yukisuzuki
It wasn't fully done when submitted

"alright, here we go: 

The Illusion

By Jonathan D. Rich

Hope,
I see it now
My trek is at an end 

I have made it through
My mind intact
Though the distress

Though the thick mud that lines the dark tunnel
It seems that the mud is thinning
It is there waiting for me

My legs, they can move faster now
I can choose to live
I can claim my prize
The light intensifies as I approach
The opening close at hand 

Is this where I end my journey?
Am I finally out of the pain,
The sorrow
The misery of my past?
Did I make it to the end?

As I approach
The image become clear.
I reach out to touch it

But it’s just an illusion.
It fades back into nothingness
The mud now thicker than before
And still I trek onward hoping
One day,
I’ll finally be free"

(OOC: This is actually a personal poem that i wrote, please do not use without permission)

Nixon waited a moment once he had finished speaking the poem "So what do you think?"

Yuki smiles as he begins to say the poem. She really likes the poem, if she could she might as well marry the poem. "I love it" Yuki says truthfully. Yuki likes these kinds of things, things that express how you are feeling as such. Yuki smiles, "I love the song so much i might get married to it" Yuki winks at Nixon. She giggles and stares int Nixon's strikingly blue eyes, that stagger her heart ever so slightly. Yuki keeps the big smile plastered on her face to show she is enjoying herself. Yuki doesn't smile that much but, Nixon makes her smile. He makes her feel like she is needed, and that she isn't alone anymore. She is happy she met Nixon, and she hopes that he will never forget her, because Yuki knows she wont forget Nixon.