[PP-F1] opportunities everywhere «Secret Medicine of the Forest» (Xion)

As I walked on floor one I encountered A weird looking Player. She looked really old and wore some huge strange brown dress. She coughed from time to time while saying "Please travelers, help me get my medicine". When I walked toward her a quest icon appeared above her head. Ho, she is a NPC. how silly of me.
I clicked to accept the quest, she explained me that she need a special medicine that can can be found only by Bla Bla Bla and she get it and Bla Bla Bla. I scrolled down through the instructions and read the shorten version of the quest. I need to go to something that called a "field boss" and kill some mobs, then I will be able to kill another mob. 

What a pain, it going to take so long with my basic weapon, I wonder if I will be able to convince someone else to do it instead. Probably not, all the peoples I know are low levels anyway. I guess that what happen when I mess at floor one all day. To think about that, she isn't really strong. She is just lucky to have a fully equipped level seven player to protect her.

Amm that's a good plane. Maybe I will just have to find a high level player that will agree to...help me with my quests. But where can I find a high level player at floor one?

OOC: quest link :

Xion had been walking around the first floor of aincrad, bored, nothing to do. "I should probably open my shop again... but then again Mack would get all of the customers either way...oh well" he said to himself as he mused over what he could do to pass the time, the mobs here were weak, but plentiful, so he could if he wanted go mob hunting...but that would be extremely boring. 

The tank sighed, walking past Orahlimi, thinking nothing of the player, just someone else trying to survive in this game

Xion had been walking around the first floor of aincrad, bored, nothing to do. "I should probably open my shop again... but then again Mack would get all of the customers either way...oh well" he said to himself as he mused over what he could do to pass the time, the mobs here were weak, but plentiful, so he could if he wanted go mob hunting...but that would be extremely boring. 

The tank sighed, walking past Orahlimi, thinking nothing of the player, just someone else trying to survive in this game

Did a high level player just past behind me? it must be my lucky day. He is basically doing nothing, so he would mind to do nothing with me. I turned toward him and said "Hey you! come over..." maybe I shouldn't address him like that. Players tread their level as a status,I should fake it too. "I mean..Hey, whats up? would you mind to help me with a quest here?" That should be enough, I hope he don't want to much cols in return. I sighed to myself, I think I will stay poor forever.

Edited by orhalimi

"Hey you! come over..." Xion heard behind him. The tank slowly turning, starring daggers at the man who had said that, before he tried to correct himself. "What...?" he asked, rather miffed by the man's way of initially addressing him. He sighed as the player explained that he wanted help with a quest, many low level players did, or at the least he assumed that this player was low level, you know being on level one and asking for help with a quest. 

"Which quest do you need help with?" he asked, he may as well help the man, the tank had nothing else to do so it wasn't like he was wasting his day. 

He did not look like a hot-tempered person. Good for me, we will have less problems on the way. I opened the quest log and Quote "It's called 'Secret Medicine of the Forest', we basically need to kill some small monster and mini boss for a quest item, you probably know it", I said. I didn't talk about money, I aimed that he will help me from his free will. "I don't think that I will be able to do it along, so it's will be great if we could do it together". Or in other words, you are not doing anything useful anyway, so don't do anything useful for me. I know that you wouldn't been on floor one if you had something better to do.

Edited by orhalimi

Xion raised an eyebrow quizzically as he looked over the quest. "Funnily enough I've never done this one...free Xp for me" he said with a smile, before reading over some more of the quest details, the nepents had VERY low HP and the variant was weaker than most mobs that he fought on a regular basis, meaning that this quest would be a cakewalk. "This one will be easy, it shouldn't take us too long, assuming that we don't waste  any time in getting to the forest.." he said before going into his menu, sending the player a party request, taking note of the player's name. 

"Orahlimi...nice to meet you, I'm Xion, tank of the knights of the blood oath" he said with a smile. 

Xion raised an eyebrow quizzically as he looked over the quest. "Funnily enough I've never done this one...free Xp for me" he said with a smile, before reading over some more of the quest details, the nepents had VERY low HP and the variant was weaker than most mobs that he fought on a regular basis, meaning that this quest would be a cakewalk. "This one will be easy, it shouldn't take us too long, assuming that we don't waste  any time in getting to the forest.." he said before going into his menu, sending the player a party request, taking note of the player's name. 

"Orahlimi...nice to meet you, I'm Xion, tank of the knights of the blood oath" he said with a smile. 

A party request box-message pop in front of me, I agreed to it and look on the player status. Name Xion, level 15, HP 60. Wow, that's almost double then me. Like any RPG game its looks grind here is profitable too. He presented himself as tank of the knights of the blood oath, I know that tank use to present something on MMO games but I didn't remember what. I also never heart about the knights of the blood oath.
"Hi Xion, my name is Rowan Senki and I'm from...." I lingered a few seconds with my answers "Israel Yes. I'm from Israel". I said it with much more confidence on the second time, "You can just call me Rowan, nice to meet your too". Yea right, lets just get over with it. We both probably don't give a dame about each other. "I must ask, is Xion is your real name?" from some reason it was important to me.

Edited by orhalimi

The player introduced himself as Rowan Senki, which Xion assumed was his real name. "Nice to meet you then...Rowan" Xion said, correcting himself before the other player asked him a question. "I must ask, is Xion is your real name?" Xion gave the man a dirty look. "As far as you're concerned I am Xion, this face and this voice belongs to Xion and Xion only" he said, slightly annoyed, his terrible anger management rearing it's ugly head. 

"It's rather rude to ask someone about their life on the other side Rowan...luckily I'm not one to kill green players..." he said, sighing, there was no point in wasting his breath. "Let's get going"

The player introduced himself as Rowan Senki, which Xion assumed was his real name. "Nice to meet you then...Rowan" Xion said, correcting himself before the other player asked him a question. "I must ask, is Xion is your real name?" Xion gave the man a dirty look. "As far as you're concerned I am Xion, this face and this voice belongs to Xion and Xion only" he said, slightly annoyed, his terrible anger management rearing it's ugly head. 

"It's rather rude to ask someone about their life on the other side Rowan...luckily I'm not one to kill green players..." he said, sighing, there was no point in wasting his breath. "Let's get going"

"I asked about your name, not your life. And I believe that hidden threats are more rude than that, but you know" A wry smile came over my face "DIfferent opinions are fun"Don't flatter yourself, you're not that interesting. I almost said that out loud too, of course I couldn't just shut my mouth. If I will die one day, it will be probably thanks to that. But why did he commented like that? Is he scared that I will kill him in his sleep? or maybe.. that I will connect his name to his deeds after we will leave this place.

It's strange, perhaps he was more interesting then he looked. I started walking toward the mini boss field inside the forest.

"I asked about your name, not your life. And I believe that hidden threats are more rude than that, but you know" A wry smile came over my face "DIfferent opinions are fun"Don't flatter yourself, you're not that interesting. I almost said that out loud too, of course I couldn't just shut my mouth. If I will die one day, it will be probably thanks to that. But why did he commented like that? Is he scared that I will kill him in his sleep? or maybe.. that I will connect his name to his deeds after we will leave this place.

It's strange, perhaps he was more interesting then he looked. I started walking toward the mini boss field inside the forest.