[PP:F3] Complete! House of Tragedies [Piera]

White eyes peered out to the field of blowing dandelions and her crimson lips smiled back to the female as she nodded in reply to her comments, sometimes she was generous. But that's what people did for others, they helped each other. And that's what Opal had been fighting to do this entire time, was to help people in her own way. Aincrad needed something special and she had said it a thousand times now, it needed a strong foundation for the people to lean. Alas had she said that again, even she would grimace at the repetitiveness. 

"This was a good chat, Piera." Opal had said standing up and patting her Vice Commander's suit down from any wrinkles. Her eyes shifted to the woman petting her familiar, "I will keep those words to heart. Should I need you, I shall come by for a chat. I may call upon you one day for your advice. I trust you enough to carry your words to my heart as a friend. I have a boss raid to help coordinate though and some...other loose ends to take care of." Opal offered a smile, and leaned down wrapping a single arm over the female in a quick embrace before letting her go, "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I seem to be getting a little touchy feely these days for some reason." Opal shifted her weight over and pressed a hand to her head sweeping the blonde tendrils of hair from her eyes, "It was good seeing you, Piera." 

OOC: Let me know if you wanna continue, I need to get some of these threads taken care of on the account of "Oops, Im in laughing coffin." 

Piera blinked against the sun as she looked up at Opal's now standing figure and smiled at the simple yet very true statement. "It was." She echoed with content. The prospect of having more conversations with her, made the alchemist's stomach flutter in a nervous yet excited manner. It always made her giddy to make a new friend. And it was good to know that she could still feel this way. Nodding in agreement, the brunette then stated sincerely, "Good luck with both." When the taller woman leaned down to give a quick one armed hug, Piera stiffened only slightly for the first second before reciprocating with her own free arm, the movement shifting Jareth and causing him to stretch before walking off of her lap and onto Opal's vacated warm spot on the bench. Shaking her head at the blonde's apology she replied, "Just another thing I'm working on, you're fine." Smiling widely at her farewell, the alchemist replied, "It was really nice talking with you Opal. Take care."

OOC: Nah, we're good to wrap up. And lol, that's a big 'oops'.  *sighs* this means no house huh? xD