Raven-The lonely crow

Raven,the lonely crow

» Username: Raven

» Real name: Samuel Bissonnette

» Age: 16

» Gender: Male

» Height: 1m72(not sure how about it but i think)

» About: Since childhood,I never got along with nobody,the only people i alway relied was myself,i reject everyone who try to be friend with me cause im scared that if they start knowing me better,they start rejected me,i socialize only via network cause that way,it keep a distance between me and my network friend so they dont totally know about me .My main personality is lonely ,but i adapt it to the same as the people im having a contact with,my favorite animal is the crow since he is alway seen a bad way but never appreciated with his true value,like me.

» Virtues:

Independant. I dont (and i hate) rely on others people,i prefer handling stuff by myself.I can end fighthing my own mates just to handle stuff by myself,cuz if you rely on others to live :you are weak,and if you are weak:you wont last long in this world

Strategic. Im good at elaborating strategy and love everything relating to it.Im especially interested into medieval war tactics and stuff trying to find the weakness of those to make them perfect

Ease to Adapt to others. I can easily adapt to others behaviour(when i dont have any other choice) and change my personality according to theirs to

be able to work with mates in a more efficient way

» Flaws:

AntiSocial. I most likely dont play with others people cuz i prefer being alone and think that most people are just idiot who dont know anything about life and that annoy the crap out of me

Stuborn. If i wanna do something this way,ill do it this way,there is nothing that can change that part of me.I always see my working way as the best and im just not able to take chance on others people way of doing thing,cuz failure is death for me

Susceptible. I can easily be upsetted by negative comments and i can easily become someone nightmare if they offend me cuz ive been judged since forever and i wont abide it anymore,being judged now make me insane and make me want to kill everyone

Profession: Hunter

Skills

Non-combat:

» Familiar communication

Passive:

» Tracking,night vision

Combat:

» Howl

Weapon skills :

» Two-handed scythe

Horizontal

Snake Bite

Lightning fall

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»