[PP-F2] Bee-termination (orhalimi) <<Long Live the Queen>> - Complete

It was his second time he had come to the second floor, and everything still was very new to Husky. He was hoping that things would go as smoothly for him like it did in the first time. Travelling around the city and exploring every singe street, the warrior was learning the ways around town. He might be here for a while, so it's worth the effort to study the map of the city, in case he got lost. "Well I'll be damn, this place is massive." He told himself, walking along the street of Urbus. Exploration is always one of Husky's favorite thing to do in gaming. It's always exciting to explore things that are new and exciting. Finally his exploration of Urbus ended at the gate to the wilderness. Looking out into the vast land of mountain range and green forest. Thinking for a while, Husky decided to enter the wilderness ahead of him. 

"Well, this is my first time exploring this area. Maybe I should be a little careful, and not get myself killed. At least the day is nice." Husky told himself, walking on the trodden dirt trail of the floor. Upon him was a vast place, full of grass, hills, mountains, forest and the sky above was clear without a single cloud. Wind breeze blew by, carrying a few leaves in the air along. Kept on walking, Husky hoped today, he would find some eventful event.

Edited by Husky

OOC:  link to the quest 

I walked all day on floor one tried to rob a low level players, really quick I realized it not worth my time. It take to much from it and I almost gain nothing good in return. But it is really fun, see their eyes widen in fear while they realize that they are in danger before even start fighting. Well that what I told to myself that I did, actually I was looking for something else.

I moved up to floor two. Players here had better gear then myn, I'm not sure how they got it, but with this gear I'm not even trying. I heard that there is different way to get levels and good items, which is perform tasks given by the game. So I'm trying a different approach, I will get to the quest area and convince some su*ker to do the quest for me. Then I will take the reward and walk away.  Sound like a great theory, but I have only checked it once before.

I hid on the tree and waited quietly for the first player to reached the quest area.

Edited by orhalimi

While walking toward the place where the field boss was reported to spawn, Husky kept having the same feeling that he's being watched by something. He stopped for a moment to look around. "Must be the wind." He told himself, keeping his guard up high, as he continued to his destination. However, while making his way there, the Warrior finally discovered something odd. He saw what seemed like a person sitting above on a tree branch. 

"Well, that's a peculiar place to take a rest." Thought to himself, Husky decided that it's best not to bother him for now. The guy doesn't look dangerous, nor does he looks like he's in peril. Continue on, Husky saw a small party of 4 <<Wind Wasp>>. Remembering about the newspaper told that those where the mobs that supposedly spawn the field boss. Readied his gauntlet, the Warrior prepared himself to fight the pack of wasps.

ID: 50489

LD: 13 [Detected Stealth]

Edited by Husky

Ho, here is the first one. I watched the first player entering my sight. He was stressed, like something can jump on him every second.  Relaxe boy, if he will you won't have any chance. As he arrived below me, the player raised his eyes and spotted me. You have a good eyes, it's might be a problem. It's looked like he decided to ignore me and continue to the boss field, I jumped away from the tree and land in front of him, blocking his way.
Needless to say that my sword was already drawn.

Looking at the group of <<Wind Wasp>>, slowly flying toward Husky, the man waste no time and lunged forward, hands drawn back, readied to punch the closest target. The gauntlet on his hands glowed brightly, as he activated <<Aggressive Twins>> sword art. His punches connect, as one of the wasps was staggered by the attack. It retreat into the air, while the other three make theirs attack onto the warrior. Out of three, two hit its mark. The moment the stinger of the wasps collided with Husky's armor, the piece of armor shone brightly and the light reflected the damage back to the attacker. Both of them were obliterated to millions of pixelated particle by the reflected damage. Looking at the two wasps left, Husky's face remain the serious expression. He stood readied for any action from the wasps.

Before Husky could do anything, the player that was sitting on the tree leaped down in front of him, weapon drawn. Thinking that the guy is going to take the credit for the kill on the wind wasp, Husky shouted out. "Hey now! No kill stealing!"

ID: 54132 - 54135

BD: (ID: #54132) 9 

MOB: 4; 6; 7; 5

Husky: 12/16 HP | 2/4 En | 4 DMG | 14 THR | 27 MIT |

VS

Wind Wasp 1: 2/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | ( - ((( 4+1) * Aggressive Twins: 2x1) -2) = -8 DMG)

Wind Wasp 2: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | ( -14 THR DMG)

Wind Wasp 3: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | ( -14 THR DMG)

Wind Wasp 4: 10/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

ID: 54133

LD: 3

Looted: 1 Mat

ID: 54134

LD: 17

Looted: 1 Mat, 50 Cols

Edited by Husky

It happened to to fast. I jump from the tree in front of him, until I lend he already killed two Wind Wasp. Well he wasn't so good by himself, it was his armour. "of course" I said. It was really hard but I manage to put a smile on my face. I swiftly stepped away and sat on the grass with a crossed legs .The Wind Wasps didn't mind me and continued to rush toward the player. He is probably around my level, low level player with high tier equipment. And I never even saw him in my life, exactly what I was looking for. I layed down my sword beside me for any funny business, and watch the player handle with the monsters around.

OOC: you can post until you will kill them, Rowan will just watch in quiet.

Once the stranger had stepped aside, Husky look toward the wasps again. They had already made half way until reaching him. Raised his hand and blocked the first attack, the reflected damage finished off one of the wasps, but the second one was faster, stung toward Husky's weak point. When the second wasp attacked, the armor remain the same. It didn't shine nor does it activate the reflect damage. Husky stood back up to the ground, looking at the wasp. "Just need one more attack, and it's down for good." He told himself, waiting for the wasp to attack.

ID: 54351; 54353

BD: (ID#54351) : 1

MOB: 7 ; 10

Husky: 10/16 HP | 2/4 En | 4 DMG | 14 THR | 27 MIT | ( -(8 - 27) + - (10 - 27) = -2 DMG)

VS

Wind Wasp 1: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | ( -14 THR DMG)

Wind Wasp 2: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

Wind Wasp 3: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | 

Wind Wasp 4: 10/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

ID: 54351

LD: 18

Loot: 1 Mat, 50 Cols

Edited by Husky

"you are fighting well" I shouted toward him. "I never saw bare handed fighter before". You just lucky enough to have armour that do you all the job for you, because without it I doubt you will last. I stretch myself and wake up from the grass,  the air here feels cleaner then floor one. I was lazy as always and hope that he will be the one who will do the quest for me. "Tell me, are you by any change on you way to the Wasp Queen boss?" 

"Heh, I'm flattered." Husky responded to the stranger's compliment. "Yeah, I don't really feel comfortable using a weapon, so my hands will have to do." He continued. The wasps hovering above the sky lunged down for an attack, but with quick reflex, Husky was able to dodge away. However, be cause he did so, Husky was too far to attack as the wasps ascended back to the sky. "Darn it, I could've let it hit me." He cursed himself, forgetting that with his build, he want things to hit him for him to deal damage. Turned back to the man talking he answered his question. "Yes. Im hunting the Queen Wasp down. Why you ask?"

ID: 54695

BD: 3

MOB: 4

Husky: 10/16 HP | 1/4 En | 4 DMG | 14 THR | 27 MIT | 

VS

Wind Wasp 1: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

Wind Wasp 4: 10/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

Edited by Husky

"That's nice, I didn't even know there is a bare handed skill". For me only a sword will do, I like this piece of metal in my hand. "I ask because I'm on my way there too, so I figured out it would be easier that way. Do you need help?" I watched him struggled with the monster, I could barely prevent from myself to chup this annoying bee to half. hurry up and finish it off so we could finish this damn quest already

Standing with his hands up, guarding against the Wasp's attack, Husky waited for it to come down. So the wasp did, and the moment it came down and tried to stung him, The reflective damage from Husky's armor finished off the job. The monster soon share the fate of its friend. "That's the last of them" Husky sighed, collecting the dropped loot from the ground.

"I suppose you could come with me for the mission. The more fire power we have the quicker the job is going to be." Husky replied, opened up the party menu and invited the stranger to his party. "My name is Husky. Pleasure to meet you." The warrior greeted the stranger, extended his hand for a friendly hand shake.

ID: 54845

BD: 2 

MOB: 7

Husky: 10/16 HP | 1/4 En | 4 DMG | 14 THR | 27 MIT | 

VS

Wind Wasp 1: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT |

Wind Wasp 4: 0/10 HP | 8 DMG | 2 MIT | ( -14 THR DMG)

LD: 17

Looted: 1 Mat, 50 cols.

Total loot: 4 Mat, 200 cols

Edited by Husky

I smile "excellent, thank you for accepting a stranger like me", I smile back to him and shake his hand honorably. I think I'm going to throw up. Shaking their hands was always the hardest part. Only after that I opened the party tab and accept the invitation. Level 4? really? well I guess this guy doesn't need to worry about himself to much with this armour, I wonder where did he get such items. "My name is Rowan, nice to meet you also", yea right..."Tell me, how did you get this piece of fine armour?"

"All right then. That settle that." Husky exclaimed, leading the way to find <<The Wasp Queen>>. The info breaker said something about it appears soon after a few Wind Wasp has been slain. Still walking, Husky replied to Rowan's answer. "Oh, these things? I got them from the Blazing Typhoon Blacksmith. Cost a bunch, but it's worth it. The place is down in the first floor, really popular one." 

"Well, all we need to do now is to find the boss, and then I hope neither of us is going to die in this fight." Husky told Rowan, as the two search for the Queen. Didn't have to look far, as a giant wasp descend from above, facing the two warriors. "Well, speaking of the devil. Husky spoke, pose his fighting stance and ready for a fight. The Wasp Queen make its first move, diving in toward both of the player, but Husky had already jumped forward. His gauntlet start glowing bright yellow, as the warrior activated his <<Aggressive Twins>> Sword Art, swung a heavy two hits to the left and right of the monster. The hit connected, as the wasp slumped onto the ground, temporarily paralyzed.

ID: 55011

MOB: 4

BD: 10

Husky: 16/16 HP | 2/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

• Hate: 1

orhalimi: 24/24 HP | 6/6 EN | 2 DMG | 12 MIT | 2 EVA |

• Hate: 0

VS

Wasp Queen: 38/50 HP | 12 DMG | ( - (( 4 +2) *Aggressive Twins: 2x1) = -12 DMG)

• [Paralyzed]
Edited by Husky

He doesn't only have good armor, this guy is strong to. A metallic sound filled the air as I pull out my beginner's sword. I guess one of the advantages of unharmed is that you don't need to to do that. I jump right after him toward the beast and triggering my stubbing skill on, but my sword has been parried away thanks to the the beast skin. I continue with the movement and fall toward the ground, so I used my hand to flip myself back and turn. Then I stopped the skid with my legs.

ID: 55085

BD: 3

Husky: 16/16 HP | 2/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

orhalimi: 24/24 HP | 4/6 EN | 2 DMG | 12 MIT | 2 EVA |

VS

Wasp Queen: 38/50 HP | 12 DMG | ( - (( 4 +2) *Aggressive Twins: 2x1) = -12 DMG)

• [Paralyzed]
Edited by orhalimi

The moment when Rowan missed the attack, Husky had quickly followed. While the Queen wasp is still under the Paralysis effect. But the irony have had both of the player. Husky next punch landed in one of the hard spot where the boss is immune to damage, much like Rowan. For some reason, the moment when it was paralyze what the moment where it is toughest to kill. As the wing of the Wasp start flapping again, Husky retreat, didn't want the monster to hit him. It once again ascended to the air, hovering just in front of the two fighters.

ID: 55089

MOB: Paralyzed

BD: 4 ( Heavy Momentum activated)

Husky: 16/16 HP | 1/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

orhalimi: 24/24 HP | 5/6 EN | 2 DMG | 12 MIT | 2 EVA |

VS

Wasp Queen: 38/50 HP | 12 DMG |

Edited by Husky

I walk to the beat slowly, my sword was ready for blood. I stopped two meters from it, bending my own knees and wait. My sword start to glow in a purple light again as I focused on the beast. THe beast was still paralyzed, so I didn't scare of it reaction. Found it! A piece from it body who looked vulnerable. I launched myself on the beast, holding my sword with both of my hands. But the second I attacked the perelized stopped, and the bee dodged my sword. However it wasn't fast enough, so I still manage to it a bit on the side of it body..

ID# 55148

BD: 6 

Damage = 2*2 ( Straight - 1x2 ) = 4

Husky: 16/16 HP | 1/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

orhalimi: 24/24 HP | 4/6 EN | 2 DMG | 12 MIT | 2 EVA |

VS

Wasp Queen: 34/50 HP | 12 DMG |

Edited by orhalimi

The Queen Wasp ascended into the air the moment it get its chance to move after getting out of the Paralysis affect. Quickly descended down onto Rowan who has just recently attacked it, the Wasp missed by jus a few inches, and flew right into Husky waiting fist. His gauntlet glowed the same golden light it did, as the <<Aggressive Twins>> sword art was activated. Yet another two consecutive blow to each side of the Wasp, dealing reasonable damages. 

ID: 55250

MOB: 3-2=1

BD: 7+1=8

Husky: 16/16 HP | 0/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

• Hate: 2

VS

Wasp Queen: 26/50 HP | 12 DMG | ( - ( 4 *Aggressive Twins: 2x1) = -8 DMG)

Edited by Husky

It looks like I dodged the queen by a few millimeters, but the fact was that she wasn't even close to hit me. I believed that when evasion you should move more then the necessary, that's what I do, because I didn't have some stupid effect that will let me to eat it beating and get free damage without the need to dodge on the first place. I didn't understand why he ever do something! all he need is just to stand still and monster will die while he was a sleep. This effect make me feel so dead. I felt dead anyway, but fighting actually made me feels alive.

Thinking about all that, I missed my chance to attack the creature when she passed me.

ID:55366

BD: 1

Husky: 16/16 HP | 0/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | 

• Hate: 2

VS

Wasp Queen: 26/50 HP | 12 DMG | ( - ( 4 *Aggressive Twins: 2x1) = -8 DMG)

Edited by orhalimi

The Wasp Queen ignored Rowan standing still and went for Husky. The hit connect this time, as husky took a heavy hit to the stomach by the stinger of the Wasp. It did next to no damage, but the hit felt like a real punch to his stomach. However, his armor started glowing, and the damage was returned to the wasp. "Oofph... That hurt like hell." Husky sat up from ground, and took stance once again. He didn't get to attack on that turn.

ID: 55433

BD: 5 (Heavy Momentum activated)

MOB: 7

Husky: 15/16 HP | 0/4 EN | 4 DMG | 1 PAR |14 THR | 27 MIT | ( - ( 12 -27) = -1 DMG)

• Hate: 2 [Heavy Momentum]

VS

Wasp Queen: 12/50 HP | 12 DMG | ( -14 THR DMG)

Edited by Husky