[OP-F1] Shop Assistant contest

OOC: This thread aim to find Shop Assistance to Rowan, he will run the shop (answer customers at the shop threads) and get % from the sales. Any profession can be assistance.It basicly aimed for low levels but anyone can join. Some more minor things:
1. Please do not post here if you don't want to take part of the contest. Also please don't drop a post here for a quick SP or col. I won't mind these posts in the end.
2. The winner will also win +2 curve sword that left in the shop and sold to me by Life long ago (speaking about Rare item) or another item from what's left there.
3. There will be some different contests that will require rolls, but rolls only won't give you the first place. So cooperate and have fun

Shop Assistant contest 

Tomorrow morning the shop Assistant contest will take place at floor one.
The contestants will have to show exceptional sales and persuasion skills. They will also have to prove their abilities to handle extraordinary tasks. 

The winner will receive the honor to personally assist Rowan Senki on his famous shop The Trader's Bridge, and will be paid well* in accordance to his work**. He will be able to learn the merchant profession in the future, and will also receive one free exclusive shop item from the store free***
Hurry up! is a one-time opportunity, Don't you dare to miss it!

* no more than 50% percent from the incoming
** If he won't work he won't get paid
*** Start working in the store is a prerequisite to get the item.

I couldn't make it more pathetic, it will make sure that only low level player will come to this event. All these level 10 plus player that stuck their nose everywhere with their fake justice. Give me a break. I hanged these ads all over the beginner's town, than I went to look for a shady spot to take a nap until tomorrow. I really hope that someone will shows up

Lee Song-Fang had been starring at a flyer he had pulled from a poster board asking for some sort of help. This seemed right down his kind of alley but he was not sure about how shops worked in the game. He had never really played a game where he was to be the one who  actually ran the shop and as for how the system went in SwordArt Online, he was lost. Though, this would not detour him in the slightest as he would take the flyer with him as he would do as it implied and would hurry along. Lee would end up at his desired destination and would simply call out as he would look around for the flyer giver "Heeeellllooooo~? I'm here to apply for the shop assistant position."

@Lee_Song-Fang
I wake up to the shouting voice is the morning, I didn't want to wake up but this voice was so...annoying. Yea, I believed annoying is the best way to described it. I crawled out of my napping spot and looked for the source of the sound. 
It was a white man. He stood with his back to me and claimed that he is looking to apply for the shop assistant position. I raised myself from the ground and straightened my clothes, pulling my hair back and wore an inviting face. The last one was the hardest.
Then I walked toward the white man, "I believe you are looking for me."  I offered him my hand, trying to look respectful  "HI, my name is Rowan, and I am the Trader's Bridge owner. Thank you for applying to the contest, you arrived earlier than I expected, soon the event will start"

Edited by orhalimi

The silver haired individual would wait for an answer and shortly after his proclamation, he would hear the voice of another player from behind him. Lee would turn his head to the side and look back to see the player behind him was the one that spoke. Lee would turn around and take the hand of the player that was dubbed Rowan and he was the owner of both the job he was looking for and the shop. "A pleasure. I'm Lee Song-Fang and I saw your flyer..." He would hold the piece of paper up "...and figured it was a good way to help.

Ronin let out a deep audible sigh, expelling a thick cloud of tobacco smoke from his lungs, throat and mouth.  "Man, I hope this isn't some [censored] show..." he said to himself as he glanced down at the flyer in his hand once more, trying to figure out where to go.  He had noticed the flyer about a contest and the mention of a free item being up for grabs to the winner.  While Ronin was still just getting started in this virtual realm, he was open to experiencing new things and trying to learn as much as he could.  And, in all honesty, the prospect of a free item was too good to pass up at such a low level.  "Here goes nothin..." he said, before flicking his remaining cigarette to the wind and strolling up to a couple people who had congregated.  "This the place?" he asked of the others, wondering if they too were here for the contest.

Edited by Ronin
edited location

OOC: we are just on some marked place outside. in fact, you both don't see anything that remind you a merchant.

@Lee_Song-Fang @Ronin
"That's great to hear" I replied to him. I didn't cared too much about what he said, I just want to get started...get over with it. I looked around to see if anyone else is already on the way. I wouldn't care just to give him the position and walk away, but there was reason for all contest idea. I check the sun position on the sky, it's even not noon yet, what this guy thinking to himself? "You arrived a bit early, we will begin soon".
Then one more player arrived, I would prefer at least three, but two can work as well. "Yes, this is the starting point, welcome to the contest". I wonder if I could just record this sentence somehow so I won't have to talk with each one of them. "my name is Rowan, and I am the Trader's Bridge owner. Thank you for applying."

Edited by orhalimi

"Righty o, so what's next?" wondered Ronin aloud, fishing a cigarette outta' his pack and sparking it up.  He took a long drag and popped a squat right there on the ground, crossing his legs.  He tilted his head back and lifted his chin toward the sky, looking up toward the clouds and blowing a long exhalation of smoke skyward.  His eyelids fluttered slightly and he smirked.  The nicotine was already flooding through the receptors in his brain and his fix was much enjoyed.  He wasn't sure what this fellow had in mind for this contest, but he hoped he'd be able to win whatever free item was up for grabs.

Yuki wondered around town looking for something to do, something intresting. Yuki came upon a flyer, she read the flyer and it was actually something that she never has seen in the game. She kind of liked how people acted normally in the game, a virtual game that they are stuck in. Yuki decided to take up on this offer and apply for the job. Yuki walked to the place that it would be holding. And that's when she saw Rowan, and two other people she has never seen before. "Hmm... is he the owner... or..." she mumbles to herself. Yyuki acts like she doesn't see him, even though she sticks out from everyone because she has bright pink hair like cotten candy. Yuki just assumed that Rowan was someone who was applying, she didn't know he was the owner. She thought since this game has so many game people that the Rowan on the flyer was someone else. 

Edited by yukisuzuki
forgot some details that were important

"Alright" I said, "If no one else is going to show up we'll just started". I spotted the pink haired girl walking toward us, Great. all players are welcome. But then my eyes widened when I saw who she was. Please don't tell me that you came for the contest. Go away, you are the last thing I need right now. I could not tear my eyes away from her when cross the distance between us. But that's ok, soon she will understand what's going on and she will quickly give up on whatever ideas she had.

"Welcome to my Shop Assistant contest.  A contest that will test your abilities in various tasks, like selling, deals making and so on." I forced myself to look away from her eyes and focus on the two other players. Since she didn't said anything, I will just ignore her for the time being.  "Since I don't have the resources to simulate some of these tests, we will use the game environment for some of them, but in the end of each test I will made the final decision...." I stop to see if there is any questions.

Edited by orhalimi

Lee turned his attentions over toward another contestant as he would be asked if this was indeed the place, to which Lee would only assume to be for the flyer in which case, he would nod in agreement. It would not take long for another to come, for either an item from this shop or to participate in the tourney itself was beyond him but the more the merrier. Rowan seemed the most interested in the pink haired newcomer out of the group and he would bring up that the contest would begin and that it would gauge their abilities in any given area of the market business and that would decide the qualifications. There would be a pause to which the silver haired man would nod his head "I'm as ready as ever. This should be an exciting contest to behold~"

Yuki was a bit confused, she walked up to the tiny group of people, then she heard Rowan 'Its his shop... well this is interesting' Yuki thought. Yuki did not give up, she walked up to Rowan and put on a fake smile. "I would like to apply for this job" She smiles kindly. Yuki looked into his eyes, and hoped that he wouldn't try to harm her in any kind of way. Even if they knew each other, she still wanted to be a part of something. And this is the thing she wanted to try, she really wants to get this job. Yuki doesn't know why but she really wants this job. 

"C'mon c'mon, let's get this show on the road already..." huffed the swordsman, planting a gloved fist into the bottom of his own chin as he popped a squat on the ground and crossed his legs.  He sat there, waiting for this contest to begin, hoping it wouldn't be much longer.  He was ready to get this over with and hopefully come out on top so he could receive the free item.  The prospect of being this kid's assistant and getting some extra Col was clearly a perk to Ronin as well.  After all, he did love his money and would do almost anything to get his hands on some more.  He glanced around, wondering if any of these other people had questions or if they'd be able to begin.  "Hmmm..." he hummed, taking another drag of his cigarette and wondering what would happen next.

Yuki noticed a man sitting down on the floor... smoking. Yuki kept her smiles inside, he reminded her of her 'uncle' Rick. Yuki was really happy that someone resembled her 'uncle' Rick. He wasn't her actual uncle but, he did treat her like family. He would do anything to keep Yuki happy, anything. He died, saving Yuki's life. Someone was after Yuki and Rick saved her by killing the man who was after her, but in the process Rick died. Yuki was devastated, depressed, angry, and guilty. She felt so bad, she shouldn't have brought Rick into her problems, but she still did since she was only 14. Yuki shook off the sad feeling she was having from remembering 'Uncle' Rick. "When will the contest start?" Yuki asks tilting her head, looking over to everyone. Yuki sighed when the other people (Not rowan) Shrugged. 

"We will start now, but you are not welcome." I said to Yuki directly. "You see, this position is for people with social skills, and you clearly doesn't have any." I gave her my get-out-of-my-way gaze and then move my eyes to the other competitors. Lee and Ronin can fit the job well, but she will be just a pain. Well, why do I mess up with that so much? I can easily make her give up without looking bad. This time her hot temper will work against her. "Well, I guess I can't prevent you from participating. But let me give you some quick advice; this job won't suit you at all, and applying to it will be a waste of your time".
Now after I dealt with that mess I can continue, "The winner will be response on the shop. Create new deals, greet customers and so on while I will take care on bringing a new supply and appreciate items. He will also get the promising reward. Now, I want you all to add me to you friends list. The first challenge will test your awareness skills."  

Ronin took another drag at his ciggy and peeked up briefly to see a pink haired girl.  Had she been looking at him, perhaps reminiscing  over something from her past?  Nostalgia was a powerful thing and sometimes Ronin's antics or at least his smell had that effect on people.  For him, nostalgia happened all the time and in everything.  He shrugged it off and turned his attention toward the one running this little contest when he finally stepped up and spoke the next set of instructions to their little group.  Still seated on the ground, Ronin quickly swiped his gloved hands through the air, his fingers wiggling with quick speed and great accuracy as he navigated through various menus and brought up his friends list. 

Preparing to add this guy as per his instructions, Ronin suddenly stopped, thinking back and trying to remember his name.  It was something with an R, that even kinda sounded like his own name...  R... Ro... Row... he thought, before he finally remembered.  Rowan!  As it came to him, he began punching the name in and soon enough it was located by the system and there was this guy's avatar in a little circle.  Ronin clicked it and confirmed the addition of him to his friends list, before closing out of the menus and kicking back.  This is too easy... he sighed, sending a massive cloud of smoke into the air.

"Anyone got anything to drink?" he finally asked, his voice raspy and his throat parched.

The white dressed man would take note of the longer than a glance look the female player would give the sandy haired one. Lee Song-Fang would also take note that Rowan seemed to dislike the pink haired girl to some degree to which he would hope would gloss itself over by the end of the day if all went well. Rowan would then continue on to speak about just what the job would entail and what would be expected of them if one of them were to attain such a position. Lee's face would light up as he would be asked to exchange friend requests with Rowan as it was something he had planned to do in the first place. "By all means."

Lee would flick his wrist and instantly appear at his friend request screen to which he would send Rowan a request. After that, he would turn to the other male whom asked if anyone had something to drink to which Lee would open his inventory and select one of the water's he had in his inventory. It materialized in his hand to which he would walk over and hold the bottle out "Here you are. Hopefully it helps."

Yuki already had Rowan on her friends list, she sighed but then got extremely mad at him for treating her like she was an enemy. 'well we kind of are enemies...but thats not the point, if he doesn't want me here it just makes me want to get this job even more' Yuki thought. Yuki stayed in her spot, this might help her from being bored. Yuki just wanted to apply cause it seemed so... normal, and not many people will think she is a bad person if she got this job. 'Maybe aka-chan wont be so mad at me if i apply, maybe if i get this job she could see i changed and forget what happened in the past' Yuki thought. 

"Right on man, thanks..." breathed the swordsman, looking up to the whitish-grey haired guy who was extending the bottle of water his way.  He accepted the bottle, wrapping his gloved hand around it and unscrewing the cap.  He sniffed it first, trying to ensure it wasn't poison, before he took a big swig and allowed the delicious elixir to wash over his parched tongue and down his dry throat.  "Mmm... that's the stuff..." he sighed, before looking to the others in the group.  Taking another drink, he turned his attention back to the guy who had given him the water, deciding he might as well learn some names while they were waiting.  "Ey pal, what's yer name anyway?" he wondered aloud.

"No problem." It was a kind gesture and Lee was pleased that it was taken. It was always enjoyable to actually help another in some way or another, at least that was enough for the white clothed man it was. He would raise sleeved hand up to his mouth to hold back a chuckle as the male player sniffed the contents of the bottle. It was something he figured some people were like and it was all the more for him to try and break through that. He would lower his sleeve as the player would enjoy the drink to a great degree and would soon ask what his name was. "Lee, Lee Song-Fang. A pleasure to meet you mister...?"

I stopped them in the middle of the conversation "I'm glad to hear that you are all agreed to the detailed" I didn't heard from Yuki, but didn't cared about her to much. "Anyway, we will begin with the first challenge. Your first challenge is to find my shop". I got tired from looking after my shop, and that's was the main reason for this competition to exist in the first place. I just got back to my motto in life and find someone else that will do it for me, after we will handle this little thing I can test their actual skills.
"You already know the shop's name. it should be a *bit* old merchant shop, I will send you the starting location in a private message, it should around floor one" I know the general position, but the place was so big and who know when was the last time that I entered it. Maybe Yuki will be able to figure out the reasons, but I hope that for once she will keep her mouth shut.
"The first one who will manage will find my shop will win this challenge. When you will find it, please send me a massage with the right location and I will send it to the others" I opened my tab and craft a message for each one of them separately, then I sent a different starting location for each one of them. For Yuki I choose a special place. "You may start. good luck"

OOC: To find the shop we will use LD. Each post is one turn, so if two players find it in their second post they will both find it at the same time. To find the shop you will need 17 + in LD, Because Rowan give yukisuzuki a [coursed] starting point, she will get -2 to her first roll. Please describe your leaving on the next post and start rolling only on the second one. For any questions PM me, Good luck :-)

Edited by orhalimi