[F1-PP] Silly Boy (Ratatosk)

OOC: Setting is Aincrad, the starting city.

Rae Rose was walking through the huge city as she had just started this game not too long ago. The pale white skinned, Dark red haired, Bright red and Bright green heterocromatic eyed girl; Who was dressed in little clothing and wearing rounded glasses looked around the city. She was shorter than most of the other players as she only stood at the height of 5'3" tall. Where do I go now? Rae thought to herself as she began to walk around the city for something that could possibly be an objective or someone who could possibly help her get used to the place, or help her at all.

About 30 minutes of walking around Rae ended up not paying attention to where she was going as the sight of the huge city mesmerized her, and she ended up running right into a much taller, Blonde haired, Green eyed, Caucasian boy. Running into him made Rae stumble and flailed her arms to re catch her balance until she grabbed a hold of the boy's sleeve to keep herself from falling to the ground. After she did that she looked up at the boy and gently let go of her shirt sleeve. "S-Sorry." Rae saidand made a small bow of apology.

After Rae caught his shirt sleeve, he blushed and fell, "Agghhh!" He landed with a mighty thud, much louder than any fart. "Sorry!" Ratatosk, or should I say Ventus, made a bow of apology as well. "W-What? No, you don't have to. Sorry, I'm the one who made you fall." The blonde wondered what she might be thinking, Ratatosk (Ventus) was a halfer, half French and half Japanese. "Sorry!" The blush remained on his face as he walked away slowly.

Rae fell with the boy as he fell from her grabbing a hold of his shirt sleeve. After the two fell she got up as the boy got up. She noticed him bow aswell. "N-No, it was my fault, I wasn't paying attention." Rae said as she bowed again. She watched as he began to walk away and began to think. Wait, I do need someone's help, And so far it's only him and the Blacksmith Mack that I have even conversed with. Even if it was just brief. I'd feel more comfortable with him helping that some other stranger. Rae thought to herself as she whipped around and ran to catch up to the boy before stepping infront of him, stopping him in his tracks.

Ventus (Ratatosk) stopped in his tracks when Rae went in front of him. His cheeks became redder than a cherry, "I'm s-sorry... Is something wrong?" The blonde realized what he just said, and it made him sound like he was flirting, "Sorry! I didn't mean it!" There he goes, another mess up. "I mean I'm sorry for asking what's wrong!" And his voice pitch got loud, "In sorry..." And then quieter. A rare sight was put on display today, a nice Ratatosk.

"N-Nothing really wrong per say. But it's more of, I just started not to long ago and don't know what or where I'm supposed to be going or doing. And I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being a tour guide for a little bit and help me?" Rae asked, bringing her hands up to her chest and making prayer hands with a look of her hoping he'd say yes to helping her. She didn't want to go off and find another person so if he did end up saying no she was either more than likely going to pester him into helping her or follow him like a little lost puppy.

"A tour guide? W-Well umm... No holding hands... Sorry! I didn't mean it like I wanted to hold hands, just... Oh, sorry..." His blush grew smaller until the normal color of his face returned. "I'm Ventus, nice to meet you." He was smiling and offered her his hand for a handshake, but then he noticed her clothes and his entire face became red. "Aggh!" This was a rare sight for him, most of the girls he saw were dressed in combat armor, this was a very big change. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look... Sorry..."

Rae's eyes widened and her cheeks brightened with blush as his comment about no holding hands came out of his mouth. She then heard him explain himself and calmed down a little, her eyes going back to it's normal features, but the blush remaining on her face as she listened to him apologize for looking at her. "You act like that'd offend me. I mean, after all it's not your fault you have to look at me like this. This is all I've got." Rae explained. She then took his hand and shook it. "My name's Rae Amalia Rose, nice to meet you Ventus." Rae said smiling and then gently letting go of his hand.

"N-No... I'm sorry." He shook her hand and looked at his inventory, appearing a bit intrigued. "I didn't know I had this stuff..." There was a light cuirass, a wooden sword, and a few other items. "Huh? This much Col?" It read four thousand. "Oh, this must be from Ratatosk. Figures, I'm not that strong!" The blonde was only level twelve, a feat not worth bragging about. He turned over to Rae and said, "So what would you like to see?" Ventus noticed he implied something a bit inappropriate, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!"

Rae didn't take his question the wrong wa up until he apologized and then her cheeks lit up red. "You know, I wasn't thinking that way until you apologized. You set yourself up for that one." Rae told him and took a deep breath and exhaled as he blush went away. "I guess you lead, take me anywhere, I literally don't know where to go to see anything." Rae told him. "Yes, I'm just that much of a noob. I'm sorry." Rae said as she made another apologizing bow, this time for being such a noob.

After the bow Rae stood back up strait and looked up at the boy. "Why do you stutter so much? Also, Why are you so nervous around me?" Rae asked curiously as she looked up at him.

Ventus blushed when she asked him why he stuttered, "W-Welll. It's cause your g-glasses remind me of my best friend... I'm sorry, I didn't say that for you to pity me..." He opened up his map and looked around the first floor, he mapped it out pretty well including the floor dungeon. "So uhh.. Maybe the market to see what gear is available? I mean... I wasn't implying anything but I... Oh, sorry."

Once Ventus made a comment on Rae glasses she adjusted her glasses and blinked a few times. "Oh, I see." Rae said as she continued to look up at Ventus. She noticed that he was blushing alot at her whenever she'd talk and point things out. Which made her blush. "Why do you blush so much?" Rae asked curiously. "Do you like me or something?" Rae asked, half jokingly, half curiously as she played with her hair a little bit.

(Sorry it's short, please forgive me.)

"H-Huh?" His entire face became red as he turned a bit to the left. "I'm sorry... It's just that you remind me a bit of one of my friends... She wore glasses just like you so... I'm sorry!" Ventus opened up his map and showed it to her, "R-Right there should be the market, we can get some gear there. I have five thousand Col so I can pay." His eyes unintentionally met with hers and he turned his head a full 360 degrees. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" 

"Did you like this girl? And I somewhat look like this girl so you can't help but blush when you look at me or something? Because by the way you're explaining things that's what I'm getting." Rae rose mention, a bit of blush still on her cheeks. She noticed him look away and sighed and she had to walk back in front of him. She then stood up infront of him, grabbed his cheeks and forced him to look at her. "Listen to me, Looking me in the eyes is not a bad thing, You shouldn't apologize for looking me in the eyes, or stuttering, or making un intentional comments. Because you are fine okay." Rae told him with a smile on her face.

"I-Its just that she was scary... And I blush when I see someone scary. I'm sorry!" Ventus put his muffler over his mouth and looked back to the map. "So the market right?" He pulls out his Col, based on the look of it, people might mistake it for a large amount. "I know a good shop around here, it should have some really nice gear available." His blush disappeared soon after she told him it was okay. "Thank you..."

Rae Rose smiled when Ventus thanked her for telling him it was okay. She then gently removed her hands from his cheeks. "Yeah, the market sounds fine. It'd be good to know where it is once I have the currency for it. By the way, what is the Currency called in this game?" Rae went and asked a nube question. "And so I look like this girl who scared you alot? Well, I don't think I look too scary. Do I really look that scary?" Rae then asked curiously.

"A-A Bit..." Ventus put his muffler over his mouth and then looked at her again once he heard her ask what the currency was. "The currency is called col, I have enough of it to supply for both of us so feel free to spend it." He walked over to the market stalls and saw a clothing store and blushed. "W-Well... Do you want to buy anything?" The blonde took out a sack of col and offered it to her. "I'm starting to feel a bit nervous... Please, take it!"

-500 Col

Rae looked at the sack that has just been offered to her and kindly took it from him. "Thank you." She thanked him with a smile and a small bow of appreciation. "That's very generous of you." She then said. "And I'm sorry that I scare you. I try not to be so scary." She then apologized with another bow of apology. "Another thing, I'm not sure what I should buy. I'm thinking something to do with Armor seeing I don't have any." Rae then stated and looked around for a black smith or an armor kiosk. 

Ventus had his eyes wander across the market, they came across a boxer shorts store and he immediately blushed, looking away. "Sorry..." He thought about a few things for a while, and looked back to Rae. "I know a few good shops, but some of them aren't here. Maybe you should buy vanity items first, so that people don't think you're easy prey." The blonde just realized what he said, and bowed down to apologize. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that... I'm just worried..."

Rae heard Ventus apologize out of the random. "For what?" She asked and then looked around noticing the same store he saw and began blushing herself. She then quickly turned her attention back to Ventus. "Oh no no, It's alright." She told him. She then heard him say that she should probably buy a vanity item first that way she didn't look like easy "prey" so to say. And then watched as he bowed down in apology in what he said. "Gosh." She said gently forcing Ventus to stand up strait. "Don't apologize for calling me that. That's pretty much what I am right now, And though the truth may sting a little, you shouldn't apologize for pointing it out." Rae then told him.

Ventus looked at the time and realized what was about to him. "No... I need to keep him out of this... Sorry, gotta go!" He dashed off as soon as he could, he didn't want Ratatosk to awake again. "Damnit Ratatosk! Why do you always have to come out around this time. I was just about to make a new friend too... Awww..." The blonde was depressed, but he knew he did what he needed to do. If he suddenly transformed into Ratatosk, his entire personality would change and he'd run away even faster. "Sorry..."

OOC: Let's close the thread after you reply