[PP-F3] Worn out Welcome (Takneil, Crimsa)

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

(OOC: Post order to be rearranged)

Kroshma took a look around the third floor as he waited for people to respond to the request for help with a quest he was about to attempt. If no one showed, he would return to the Starting City (no sense in dying at such a low level for such a simple reason), and try again at a later date. However, he was sure that someone would. He found that some people were rather helpful. The floor itself wasn't exactly a delight. He found that the prairies were a bit too humid for his liking, the grass thick and his feet sank a little with each step, and there were far too many mosquitoes about. They weren't particularly bothering him, but every now and then one landed on him. He would swing at them as they landed, but miss each time as they moved out of the way. "Damn mosquitoes." he thought. "I'll have to deal with them for a while longer until this quest is complete. And I'll be sure to bring bug repellent next time."

Running a hand through his monochrome hair the boy let out a sigh, the grass here was tall. The mushy ground seemed to cause his feet to make weird noises as he traversed through it, it was the main reason why he hadn't spent much time in the prairie. Causing him to essentially skip a quest, but today he would fix that mistake. Spotting the figure...a small figure of a boy Takneil tilted his head and frowned. Could this be the one who sent out the notification?. 

"Hey there!" he called out hoping not to alarm the player. Closing in on him the monochrome boy halted in his steps and raised a questioning brow. "wait...have I seen you before?" he asked truly wondering if he had met the small one before.

'Hmm?, where's he off to all of a sudden?' the scarlet she devil mused internally. While on one of her infamous walks she had managed to find the twat basket she had stolen from the other day, smirking deviously she stepped out from the shadows and casually set her pace to follow the monochrome player without arousing suspicion...or something else. 

Keeping low to the grass Crimsa kept behind the player she believed to be Takneil, at least that's what it had said when she accepted his more than generous trade request. 'Notification?' forming a puzzled look the crimson haired woman gasped as she peeked through the grass, was that really a player?. Barely able to contain her excitement she sprung from the grass grabbing the small one by his cheeks and stretching them. "OMG!, you're soooooo cute!~"

Edited by Crimsa
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Surprised by the woman suddenly attacking his cheeks, he put his arms up in between hers and pushed outwards, removing her hands from his face. "I am not cute!" he yelled, a defensive anger in his voice. When he turned around, he saw two tall people standing behind him. One was a woman with crimson red hair and an ample bust, and the other was a man with monochrome hair. He would have liked to have waited longer, to see if anyone else would show up, but he had a feeling this was all he was going to get. Letting out a sigh, he turned to properly face the two of them and crossed his arms.

Kroshma looked at the man with the monochrome hair, who had previously asked if he knew him from somewhere. "You don't seem very familiar to me, so I have to say I don't know you." He turned to the two of them, and addressed them both. "I can only assume you two are here because of the quest notice I posted?" he asked.

Edited by Kroshma_Tokran

Shaking his head Takneil sighed. "Sorry, could of sworn I saw you some where. it must be my lack of sleep..." eyeing the insanely gorgeous woman in front of him he couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction to the small player, it was often you saw person with abnormal height in Sword Art Online so he could partially understand her actions. Deciding it best to step between the two he offered a smile. "well before we get too far how about introductions?!" clearing his throat he offered a smile. "I'm Takneil, and yes...I am here for the notification." 

Frowning as the boy yelled at her she let out a displeased scoff and stepped away, "Fine, you're not cute. I'll make sure every female player knows this!" she 'threatened' in an attempt to rile up the boy further. Suddenly before she could say another word the monochrome one stepped between them, requesting names. Inhaling deeply Crimsa rolled her sapphire eyes. "if you must know, it's Crimsa...and sure, I'm here for the quest as well." she lied. If these two were going on a quest she might as well tag along, maybe they would trust her a little too much and she would be able to swipe some nice things.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma crossed his arms and eyed Crimsa. Immediately, she had given him a bad first impression. Whether or not she would change the impression he presently had of her, he'd later find out. A mosquito landed on his cheek. He swung at it, and then he missed. It landed on his arm. He swung at it, and he missed again. This made him a little angry. "Whatever. A party of three should be good enough." he said opening up his menu and sending both of them invites. "Now then, lets get on with it before and away from these mosquitoes."

Accepting the invite Takneil flashed the boy a friendly smile, "To be honest I should have done this quest a long time ago, a party of me would be enough to complete if I remember it correctly." Realizing what he said sounded a little arrogant he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head. "My bad, that sounded egotistical. I was just trying to state that it should be pretty easy in a cool way...I don't really spend that much time with people." he chuckled. Looking to the names he nodded. "Alright, Kroshma, Crimsa. let's do our best!".

"not providing your name, that's awfully rude." She falsely pouted as she accepted the invite, placing a thoughtful finger against her chin the girl frowned. Her, a level two and...Kroshma. A level three. when Takneil on the other hand was in the double digits, maybe she gave him less credit than he deserved?. Shooting a glare towards the higher leveled boy Crimsa groaned, dear lord he was one of those. A Hero. "well mister Takneil, whatever kind of name that is. I'll have you know even though I'm level two I already have my own Demonic weapon!" she bragged confidently, patting the golden hued whip at her side. "Sometimes it's better to use your brain rather than muscles" she flicked Takneil's nose and began walking. "So you two coming or not?, I ain't got all day!".

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma had to admit, there was some spirit in this party. He smiled to himself, fully knowing that he wasn't going to be bored on this little adventure. After he swung and missed a mosquito on his shoulder, which spoiled the smile on his face, he figured he'd better follow Crimsa and stop wasting time. "I can't wait to get away from these mosquitoes..." he said under his breath. Looking over his shoulder, not willing to stop for any mosquitoes, he yelled back to Takneil. "C'mon, O'neil, we've got work to do!"

Placing his hand over his nose after the woman had begun walking away Takneil growled. "Oh?, and where did your brains go?. Your breasts?" his face seemingly rising to a new shade of red he muttered unheard curses as he followed, there was two things he hated in the real world. People who assumed he was brawn over mind, and liars. So far players of Sao gave him the respect he deserved, this woman on the other hand was pressing his buttons. Glancing to the weapon Crimsa held to her side the boy bit his lip, was it really a Demonic?. he would just have to wait and see...

Falling in line with Kroshma The monochrome haired boy glanced down, the mispronunciation of his name almost made him smile. Almost. If it wasn't for the generously busted woman's comments before he may have even laughed. but now he needed to assert himself as the strongest in mind and power. "Do I look Irish to you?" looking to the crimson haired lady he frowned, "And I'll have you know Takneil was the name of my dog." He lied trying to get a bit of sentiment from the player.

"you really hate mosquitoes don't you little one?" she asked slowing her pace so that she walked between the two players. "Well to be honest I hate pests too" she teased sticking out her tongue out. She had managed to find weak points for both of these boys, now what should she do with said weak points?. Raising her arms suddenly the movement caused her breasts to softly bounce against her body, placing her arms on the back of her head she leaned back on them slightly. Relaxing herself. "how quaint?, you named yourself after a dog." she spoke bluntly in attempt to spark some heated comeback. "and no darling, I just have the brains to exploit their many uses" she chuckled turning slightly towards the monochrome haired player, pressing her slightly against him. 

(Should really start that quest :p)

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma flicked a mosquito off his arm. It was the first mosquito he hadn't missed. "I have every right to hate them." he said, ignoring the itch on his arm. "Mosquitoes are an annoyance." Upon nearing the town, Kroshma saw a man standing near the town's edge. He looked above the man's head and saw the name 'Griswold'. Kroshma smiled, walking towards Griswold with Takneil and Crimsa.

"You are Griswold, correct?" he asked the NPC.

Griswold looked up to see a group of three standing in front of him. "Yes, I am. You've heard of me?"

"Indeed we have." Kroshma said, taking a small glance at Takneil and Crimsa. "We've heard of you, and your shop."

Grinding his teeth Takneil felt an unimaginable amount of anger fuming from himself, that was it. Yes he had lied in order to try and get some amount of emotion from the lady that wasn't snide and selfish, but in the end it turned around and slapped him right back. Grasping the hilt of his sword he could feel the other's presence, it was lingering. Whether it was waiting to stop him, or aid him was unknown. Battling with his own morals everything seemed to fade away as he felt something push against his arm, something...soft?. "what in the world do you think you're Ack!" Immediately pushing himself off of the crimson haired woman Takneil's face lit bright red, burning with shame, lifting an accusing finger the boy pulled out his shield and hid behind it. "DEVIL WOMAN!, DEVIL WOMAN!" he hissed the words swiftly picking up his pace wanting to get the quest over with. 

With the trio coming to the town the monochrome haired boy kept his shield up between himself and the harlot woman, spotting the blacksmith he gestured to the small player. "Kroshma will give you the deets on what he wants and then you can tell him where we can go slay some emotionally challenged dark elves." He spoiled the quest not wanting another second of worrying if he would be molested or worse from a level two. 

"Well that was quite the spastic reaction, have to say. I've had men reject my advances before but none as much felt the need to raise a shield to protect them from my sexual predating." Of course Crimsa was just toying with the high level, if he had actually taken her advances and flirted back she wouldn't have gave him the time of day. Though of course being able to withstand said advances was enough to spark her curiosity. Shrugging the woman removed herself from the boy and simply switched to Kroshma's side. "So what's your story?" she asked hoping to at least learn something interesting while coming out to the boonies of Aincrad.

Upon entering the town the woman frowned at the NPC, "No, I really don't have the slightest clue as to who you are?." gesturing to her schoolgirl outfit she chuckled. "If you couldn't tell my armor comes from a needle rather than a hammer." feeling an irritable twitch as the boy spoke Crimsa shot him a glare. "I think someone else is being emotionally challenged"

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma shot an angry glare back at his two 'companions'. "Shut up! Both of you! We'll conclude our business here and be on our way to conclude the quest, then we can make all the chatter we want." he said, turning back to Griswold. "We've also heard that you take materials as payment instead of money."

"Aye, you've got it right, lad, but if we're going to do business, lets not do it here. It would be best to do it in my shop. Come with me. It's not far from here." Griswold said, leading them into the town towards his shop.

Kroshma followed him, a smile on his face. "Finally, we can get started."

Dumbly blinking in response as the lower leveled yelled at the two of them the boy was taken back and lowered his shield. "Dang..." 'Damn...' both muttering the words in sync his eye widened in shock at the sudden appearance of his mental issue or rather The Other, taking a few steps back Takneil turned and covered his mouth with a hand. "Don't you dare start causing me problems now of all times!" he whispered angrily. 'Chill Takkun, I was only announcing my return.' it stated in response through the boy's words. Glancing over his shoulder Takneil let out a sigh and followed the small group. He hoped it would remain silent, if it didn't he foresaw a future headache. More than the one Crimsa had already given him. 

Edited by Takneil

Letting out a sigh Crimsa shrugged at the minor player's reaction and only moved to stand by his side. "Whatev, I was just prodding him" she announced bluntly finding the yelling to be over the top and unnecessary. Listening to the following words the woman groaned and followed, of course she would find a buzzkill after all the nice toys she's collected. "So we follow this brute, do what he asks. then that's it? we finish the quest?" she asked wondering if there was a possible way she could quicken the process by a loop hole of sorts. 

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Griswold lead the three adventurers into his shop. His loving wife, Hanna, was sweeping the floor when they walked in. He smiled, and greeted her. "I'm back, dear."

Hanna looked up at Griswold, and smiled at him. "Welcome home dear." She then moved her attention over to the three adventurers. "And I see you brought company." she said, said, beginning to inspect the trio. Suddenly, an undetectable fury overcame Hanna when her eyes moved over Crimsa. Smiling and without a word, she went back to doing her house work.

Griswold stepped behind the counter in his shop, and placed his hands on the counter top. "Now then, what would you like? Although, you'll have to decide among yourselves. I'll only be able to make something for one of you."

Kroshma turned to Takneil and Crimsa, ready to begin the negotiations. "Right. Now then, this is what I think. I think I should get the choice of armor since neither of you really need it," Kroshma paused and pointed at Crimsa. "You have a Demonic," He paused again, and pointed at Takneil. "And you just don't need it. If anything, I need it more than either of you." he said, ending his part of the negotiation.

Glancing to Kroshma as the trio entered the shop the monochrome boy chuckled. "Yeah, I actually never took these quests because I thought it would be pointless to get such an armor only to upgrade to a perfect a couple days later." Giving a look to the blacksmith Takneil chuckled nervously and rubbed a hand against the back of his head. "Er-I umm, mean there is nothing wrong with your armor sir. I just happened to have enough Col at the time to obtain greater equipment, haha please don't break me twelve different ways..."