[PP-F2] Physical Strengthening <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Date)

Katsumi looked upon the Teleportation Gate with wide eyes, at some point she knew she would have to get familiar with the teleportation system. She turned her head a little to notice a job board that was stationed right next to the gate for convenience purposes. She strutted unintentionally to the board and peered it over. Hoping to notice some quests that weren't related to fighting enemies, she noticed a quest that would unlock people's potential to utilize their fists for combat.

The Orangish-Blonde haired girl immediately pulled up her information brokers handbook flipping to the index so she could navigate to the page that talked about the Extra Skill: Martial Arts. She read up that the quest had no threat levels to it and the Rock doesn't fight back. All she needed to do was punch the rock until it broke, it was exactly what she was looking for. There was one issue, the quest was out of the safe zone of the second floor. And something about this world made Katsumi not to want to be alone.

Dressed in her white frill blouse with a knee long black skirt that fluttered outward, black stockings and black high heels. She stood up near the gate watching as players walked along with little care, "E-excuse me... Can I get some assistance?" She asked with a somewhat weak voice, she was honestly scared about some of the people this world had to offer and had no idea just how much she could trust the people. But for the most part, since she was still wearing her beginners attire many people walked past her with little care of what she was asking for, expecting her to ask for money or something of the sort.

Edited by Katsumi

The second floor, while not has hustle and bustle as the first, still provided that same feeling of having to many people in a single place. the crowded teleportation plaza was evidence enough for that. Date found himself pushing through the droves of bodies that seemed complacent with sitting their and talking while others worked their tails off to make sure people like them made it out. The thought of that sickened him. The least you could do was aid them in their endeavors, he thought as he passed another group of unfathomable lackeys.

Once through the crowded area, the young man pushed right along towards the teleportation gate. He had a new floor to explore and wanted to get back to training as soon as he could. As he placed a foot to the gate, he heard a soft barely audible call for assistance. He then paused, looking around. Unsure if he had truly imagined it or if someone actually needed help. His gaze fell upon a peculiar ginger girl as she timidly asked around for assistance. Sighing, the spear-toting warrior jogged down the steps and approached the lass.

"I heard a plea for help. How may I be of assistance?" inquired the man as he rolled into her line of sight.

Edited by Date

Hundreds of people passed Katsumi ignoring her completely outright. She didn't realize how her questions for assistance honestly came off to the others she asked assistance from. She sighed as she was about to give up and chance her survival in the world of Sword Art Online by herself in an area where player killers might be waiting at for prey to come into their area. As she turned around, a man happened to roll right into her line of sight asking how he could assist her.

She would sigh in a way the expressed happiness, "Thank you kind sir, I was wanting to attempt this quest out in the fields of the second floor. It's noted that it's a relatively safe quest, but it is out of the safe zone. And to be completely frank, I didn't want to venture out alone in case player killers attempt to attack me. I have a real doubt they would, but the assurance that someone is there would be nice." She explained to the man in great detail, her fears weren't completely irrational. There were always rumors of people attempting to kill lower leveled players to prevent them from reaching the front lines, "D-do you mind if I ask for your assistance?" She asked somewhat nervously.

His amber orbs remained transfixed on the lass who spoke. Listening intently, he assessed her fears before she had even finished. Even so, he waited until she was done before answering the question he was sure she'd follow up with. "Your assumption is completely reasonable and I oft feel the same way. It seems though, much like real life, ladies such as your self seem to be targeted more often than guys and I'd personally feel bad if I left you to your own devices out there. In short, I don't mind at all accompanying you to partake in whatever quest you intend to take. However, I must ask, what is your name?" His puzzled glance showing as he awaited an answer. Not mere moments later he brought his hand to his face and laughed. "Actually where are my manners? The name is Date. Pleasure to meet you."

Katsumi bowed in a somewhat lady like fashion as the man introduced himself as Date, she opened her eyes after her bow to look directly at the man, "Nice to meet you Date, my name is Katsumi. And I appreciate you worrying about my well being, you don't honestly have to come if you don't feel like it." She responded honestly. The Orangish-Blonde haired girl wanted someone to accompany her, but at the same time felt terrible for feeling like she was making the man do so. "Aside from that, thank you for understanding about my reasonings for wanting some extra people with me. And you don't have an Orange Cursor, so I don't exactly feel as though you're going to attempt to kill me. So I guess I'll place my trust in you." She stated again bowing hoping she hadn't irritated the man.

She walked back up to the Teleportation Gate in the Town of Beginnings, she took a long and deep breath as she was trying to quell the nerves that were tingling under her skin. After exhaling she exclaimed, "Teleport: Urbus!" After which she was consumed by a very bright blue light. After a few seconds the light dissipated from her, and she could see she was in a completely different town, "Wow, I can't wait to utilize that some more!" She exclaimed as she took some steps away from the gate to await the man that said he would accompany her.

"Katsumi," repeated the the brunette. "Again as I said. I wouldn't feel right leaving you out there alone and my exploration endeavors could wait," he chuckled. As they began to step towards the warp gate, she thanked him and explained that she was putting her trust in him. Nodding, he looked towards her as he commented, " No worries Katsumi, your trust is well placed." With that he offered her a bow in return and followed her to the flickering gate of light. Allowing her to step through first, he quickly followed behind.

Light shimmered as Urbus toggled into view. Date spotted kat not to far off from the gate and walked up alongside her. "Shall we?" He inquired, gesturing to the direction of the town's exit gate.