[PP-F1] ...The Friendly Ghost

Ronin wasted no time in reacting, hucking a rock immediately at the ghost.  It traveled straight through the ghost's form, passing through the ethereal substance it was made out of and bouncing and skipping across the ground behind it.  "Holy hell Caspar, did you see that?!  That fuckin' rock passed straight through that thing!!" The swordsman wasn't sure why they were out here [censored] with some creepy ass ghost and he had half a mind to turn tail and run back to town.  "Yeah [censored] this [censored]!" said Ronin, before pushing off the tombstone in an attempt to run.  To his surprise, the tombstone broke off and fell over, busting into several pieces.  "Ah [censored]!" spat the blacksmith tripping and falling.  Suddenly, the ghost stopped and looked from Ronin, to Caspar and then back to Ronin.  "OHHHH THANK YOU!!! THANK YOUU!!!!  YOU HAVE FREED ME FROM MY ETERNAL CURSE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!" The ghost then disappeared from view and the weathered turned all peaceful again.  "What... the... hell..." said Ronin, still laying on the ground.

After witnessing everything that had just transpired. Caspar looked at Ronin who was still laying on the ground, then back to where the ghost was just at. Watching the ghost fly off into the dark night sky, Caspar kept an eye on it until he couldn't see it no more. Once the ghost left, the wind had calmed down and the faint rain drops had stopped. It appeared everything had gone back to normal as Caspar helped his friend off the ground. "...Yeah, I don't know either, lets just get outta here." Caspar said as he then took one last look at the tombstone and wondered whose ghost that really was...