[PP-F1] Looking For Reasons to Smile (Rae)

The silver haired player sat in the Town of Beginnings, more specifically the pond at the southern side. He had a long broadsword withdrawn and laid on one of his knees as he let his sleeve of one arm run across it, as if he were running his finger up and down the broad side of the blade. It was a small upgrade form his past blade but it was still something to admire over the simpleness of what he had prior. He had actually thought about heading out of the town to scrounge for some materials but at the very same time, he did enjoy where he was and like any player, when given some new equipment, he enjoyed it

"One way or another, it'll come out the way it should and I'll be able to enjoy it when I do it." He was of course speaking of finding the materials. Though, the thought of seeing another one of his friends or possibly making new ones was an even greater prospect.

Edited by Lee_Song-Fang

Rae Rose was walking through the town when she spotted a shop. She remembered that she had just made 700 col today, 500 of it given to her as a gift and smiled. "Well I shouldn't let the Col go to waist, I should find something." Rae thought to herself. She went to turn a corner and ended up tripping on air, right infront of a stranger who was admiring his sword. Rae laid there for a few seconds before sitting up and sighing. "Damn me and my clumsiness." Rae pouted to herself.

The white clothed player would continue to admire the setting he had created for himself. The way the sun reflected off of both the waters surface and the flat side of his blade. Normally, this would usually end up being his day and he had no problem with this though it would seem that this would not be the case. There was a sudden thud and his head would quickly turn to see a female player on the ground to which he would turn over to have himself sitting facing her now with his hands in his lap "Nothing wrong with being a little clumsy, it makes for an interesting day, everyday."

Rae heard a voice come from infront of her and looked forward, noticing a man who had just taken a spot on the ground infront of her, his hands in his lap. Rae's cheeks began to glow with blush from embarrassment. D-did he just see me trip over nothing? Nnnngggg what should I say? Rae thought to herself a bit worried about making matters even more embarrassing for her. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting your day by tripping infront of you." Rae the apologized "M-my name is Rae Rose." Rae then introduced herself.

Lee would watch as the face of the female player turned almost the same color as the rest of her clothes but after a moment of pause, she began to speak about interrupting. She would apologize for this act and then introduce herself to which the silver haired player would raise a sleeve to his mouth to hold in a minute amount of laughter. He would then shake his head lightly and lower his hand "No need for apologies, I enjoy others, no matter how it, and beg my pardon, falls into my company." He would then place his hand onto his chest and bow his head "It is a pleasure to meet you Rae. I'm Lee Song-Fang, Lee for all intensive purposes."

The blush on her cheeks lowered a little bit but some of it stayed as she began to calm down. "I-It's nice to meet you too, Lee Song-Fang." She said with a respectful bow of her head aswell. After her bow of introduction she looked back up at the man. "W-We should probably stand back up before we get walked over or something." Rae then said noticing they were still on the ground. She then looked around and noticed a bench right next to them and stood up, walking over to the bench and sitting down, crossing her right leg over her left and placing her hands in her lap. "Well you gonna come and sit?" She then asked.

He would raise his head and then nod it at her speaking that it was pleasant to meet him as well. She would then ask if he would like to move the conversation somewhere that they wouldn't get run over by some unknowing passerby. "By all means, I'm sure this isn't the best place to hold a conversation." He watched as she looked around and seemingly found what it was she was looking for. She would move herself to a bench and take claim to a seat on it and then ask if he wanted the other half to which he would nod "I think that I shall." He would pull himself up off the ground and make his way to the seat itself and sit while looking over to her "So, what brings you to this side of town?"

"Curiosity and exploration. I'd have gone outside of the town if it wasn't for how low of a level I am, me being level 2 and all. I'm pretty much PvP bait outside of the safe zone." Rae told him. "Not only that but the Mobs aswell." She then stated. "I'm not quite sure I wanna die just yet." She then stated jokingly with a smile. "Anyways, you from this part of town?" She then asked curiously, tapping her right foot in the air as her right leg was crossed over her left.

Lee would nod as she would go on about the simple reasoning's for what she was doing and it was her level that controlled most of it. That it stopped her from venturing out of the safety of the town and between the monsters and the player killers, it wasn't all that tempting. "Well, it would seem that we are at least on the same level in terms of, well, level. That, and dying is not really high on our to-do-list." She would go on to ask if her was from around this particular part of the area to which he would shrug his shoulders and nod hesitantly "I guess you could say that. I do tend to stick around this part of town a lot since I've come across it but I've been moving around trying to make friends and see people. I enjoy company and more than that, helping."

"I've been on a quest for friends aswell. I've actually met quite a few people here and there." Rae said smiling. "For me it's not to hard meeting friends, But to a certain limit." Rae then stated. She looked over to him and smiled. "If you're in search of friends well then you've rn into the right person, Or well, I guess you could say the right person fell into your grasp, because neither one of us ran into one another." Rae then stated and corrected herself.

Lee was pleasantly surprised to hear that Rae was on the hunt for her own group of individuals to call friends and that she wasn't lacking in the department as she had come across some people. Lee would smile at this fact as even if it wasn't his own, he felt everyone should enjoy the company of others to his kind of degree but she would bring up a limit. She would then make a comment on her appearance before him to which he would chuckle "Yes though it was a happy accident. I am already enjoying the day far more than i had originally. So, what did you mean about a certain limit? Oh, and..." He would then open a screen and send her a friend's request.

Edited by Lee_Song-Fang

"Well you see, In the real life world outside of this game, I was always good at making friends. But it would usually end with them either hating me or leaving me after awhile, Or I would simply just stop making friends." Rae told him looking down and sighing. "I may be good at making them, but it's keeping them that's the hard part for me." She then stated feeling down about it. But that down feeling soon disappeared and she smiled looking back at him. "I'm glad that running into me has made this day a good day." She then said smiling.

The male player would listen intently as Rae would speak about the real world in which she was actually good at making friends with others without much problem. Though, these relationships would end up turning sour after awhile and that i where the problem seemed to lay. She then seemed to go from her delightful demeanor to a lack-luster one. This could not stand for him though she would brighten back up just a bit at his comment which was good "Oh yeah, I'm pretty much sold on this.

Which brings me to another question, what made you come up with that outfit? A pure positive statement by the way. Just wondering as I went with the simple and bland white." He would raise and arm as if to show it off.

Rae made a small chuckle when Lee brought up her cloths. "Well you see, I like maneuverability. So I decided to give me something that would allow me to be very maneuverable in, without having to be naked. Catch my drift? It may look like little clothing, but my choice in clothing comes with it's perks and it's faults, Perks being I'm more maneuverable, Fault being I'm more revealing. I hope that's not too much of a problem." Rae then stated.

The slit-eyed man would listen as she seemed to be dressed for movement over all things to which he would cross his arms and nod his head in agreement. Like all games, clothing and armor came with its pro's and con's and female characters tended to get the more...revealing sets as compared to their male counterparts. He would then shake his head to her answer if it was a problem "Not at all, everyone has the right to wear what they want so why would I judge. I actually used to have a whole closet of clothes in the real world and in a number of games I used to play and at some point, I plan getting that kinda wardrobe in this game too."

He actually seemed to brighten up as he began to talk about the clothes but he brought himself back "But your outfit complements you well. The colors definitely draw attention and your eyes are quite the attention grabber themselves."

Rae smiled as Lee agreed to the things she was saying and listened to her. She then heard him tell her that he wasn't one to judge and that everyone has the right to wear whatever they wanted, and that he used to have a whole closet filled with cloths in real life and in other games and that he planned on having the same huge wardrobe in this game aswell. "That would be nice. I've never been too huge on having alot of cloths or shoes like other girls are, But I'm not saying that I don't like having a variety." Rae then said with a smile.

After a few moments she then heard him bring up and compliment the colors of her cloths and her eyes and how they stood out. After hearing that her cheeks began to burn brightly with blush, especially after complimenting her eyes. "Th-Thank you." Rae said moving her hands up and playing with a lock of her hair.

"I've always liked changing things up from time to time and clothes tend to do that for me. Clothes make the man as they say." He would say as she would comment on her own minor enjoyment of clothes and the like. "I just feel like the clothes I wear in the game really bring out a different part of me depending on the outfit." At his complementing of her eyes, she would turn a rosy color to which he would continue. 

"Complement where it is due. The scar though, was that added during the game or was it something personal?" He would ask as he would let his fingers emerge from his elongated sleeve to gesture to her face in hopes of not being too rude but aimed to the scar along her left side of her face.

Rae's cheeks stayed red as he began to compliment her some more. Then she heard him bring up the scar and covered it up with her hands. "I-I-It's personal. Happened to me in real life. Just a simple accident." Rae told him. She kept it hidden behind her hands, hoping that he'd forget about the scar, she felt like it was an imperfection. Especially since she was the one who gave herself the scar, with her own blade as a young teens. "Let's just say as a young teen I learned not to play with swords." She then told him.

Lee would watch as Rae would bring a hand up to cover the mark that was on that side of her face and would explain in minor detail that it was personal. That is was not something that was done on purpose to which he was glad for as that would be...difficult to understand in the real world. She would go on to say that it was done in her teen years and it was something she did not like. He would shake his head "No, no, I was not pointing it out in that sort of way. I think that it gives you more character than most people have. It really compliments the green of your eye all the more so that with all the red, it doesn't look bad at all."

He would then move his hands onto his lap and continue as he saw it was not the best topic to be on "Man, look at the graphic's of that water. Makes it look like some real water. Yep, that is some quality water.

Rae's cheeks turned red again as he began to compliment her on the scar and she took her hands away from it to stop hiding it. "Thanks." Rae then thanked him for accepting it. "Thankfully the blade only cut my eyelids and not puncture my eye, or else I'd have gone blind in the eye." Rae then stated. After a few moments she heard him begin to talk about the water graphics and how it made the water look real and covered her mouth trying not to laugh, but failed and made a laugh anyways. She couldn't help but laugh. "I like that, Get into a real indept, personal conversation and then to change it, you pull up graphics. That's quite funny." She then said in a friendly manner with a smile on her face. "Though yes, whoever made this game did put some time into the detailing." She then stated.