[SP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

Pajaluna walks a lonly street until she hear "Achoo"."Bless you" Pajaluna replies. "Everything okay?" she asks. The skin of the young, female NPC is white like ghosts

"Oh god. Do you need help? What´s happened?" "Ya. It will fit, but many people are ill in this district. They would need your help more than me."

"Yes of course tell me what i can do." "Do you know something about the nepents? No. Okay. Some special nepents have medicine against this disease. Could you bring us something? This would be a big help"

A box with quest information appears in front of Pajaluna and she accept the quest.

You´ll need <Little Nepent's Ovule> dropped by a rare nepents.
"Let´s go."

"Okay i should use other equipment for the quest. It could take to much time for the drop of the medicine"

Equipment in use

Spoiler

Name: A Lucky Hand

Item Type:  Clothing (gloves)
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements:  Loot Die +2 to the loot die

Description: These are a pair of glove without fingertip, made out of black fabfic with red accents

Name: Crystal Needle

Item Type: Rapier

Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: damage 1, bleed 1 (Activates on 9+ and deals 8 damage on 2 turns)

Description: A rapier made of the crystalized leafs, the cross guard looks like a dark blue crystal rose.

Name: Dark Dance

Item Type: Heavy Armor (female)
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: mitigation 2, regen 1 (Activates on 6+ on the CD and regen 9 HP)

Description: A strong steel chestplate with additional armored skirt. Perfect for withstanding heavy blows without reducing the wearers agillity. The silver fasteners are engraved with runes, which allow the armor tho regen its wearers HP.

-That´s better-

Pajaluna goes to the exit of the town. The nepents should be in the forest. "I hadn´t been in a forest for 3 years and at the last time, i am sure, there has not been any monsters"

After 45 minutes walking, she reached the forest and Pajaluna is like shocked. A huge dark forest is in front of her and she swallows. For Pajaluna, the forest is terrifying and she fears to get in. Slowly she walks between the trees and she frightened as a nepent appears in the middle of the way.

Edited by Pajaluna

"How can you?" pajaluna yell at the creature, which has no idea, what it had could do wrong.

<linear>

Spoiler

ID# 55588 results:

Battle: 2 (miss)

Craft: 2

Loot: 4 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 2 (miss)

As she runs to the nepent, it fears her yelling an goe a little bit deeper into the forest. Away from this fury.

"Stay!" and the nepent recognize, the is no reason to flee. It turns arround and comes back to Pajaluna. "Oh oh. That was not good."

Battlestats:

Nepent: 7/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg
Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 3/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [0]

Edited by Pajaluna

She runs to the nepent and activates a sword art <linear>

Spoiler

ID# 55659 results:

Battle: 5 (miss)

Craft: 5

Loot: 9 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 6 (hit: 2 dmg - 18 mit = 1 dmg)

"Oh damn." the linear strike of Pajaluna miss´s the nepent, but its hit´s her and she lost her first HP.

-Pajaluna, you have to concentrate, you will win. Barryt´s armor is excellent-

Battlestats:

Nepent: 7/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg
Pajaluna: 11/12 HP | 3/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [0]

Edited by Pajaluna

"Now DIE" she yell and noticed she got more the sword art and tires a new one

<Rip Ravine>

Spoiler

ID# 55660 results:

Battle: 9 (Critical hit 2 * ( 3 + 1 ) = 8 - 2 = 6 dmg; bleed activatet = 8 dmg)

Craft: 8 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 15 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 7 (Hit: 3 dmg - 18 mit = 1 dmg)

And she hits the nepents. A wound, look like a V, is made by her and the nepent molders into tiny pixels.
"That was fast"

Battlestats:

Nepent: 0/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg
Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 2/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [1]

Edited by Pajaluna

"Barryts work is really worth a mint. Hell and these nepents are exhausting." and Pajaluna searchs a deadfall for a short break. She take some bread and water out of her inventory and starts eating.

After she finished her meal, she stands up and looks around. She find a new nepents and runs to the flowermonster.

"Hey" -The nepet is surely surprised. Why did i talk to it?-

ENG +1 -> 3/3

Edited by Pajaluna

-This time it will work-  She runs to the nepent and jumps, to try a hit in midair

<Rip Ravine>

Spoiler

ID# 55858 results:

Battle: 6 (Hit 2 * 3 = 6 - 2 = 4 dmg; bleed not activated)

Craft: 5 (regen not activated)

Loot: 16 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 1 (critical failure)

Her rapier glows and hits two times. The Nepent was surprised to be attacked in the air. Luck for Pajaluna, she hits the creature but she doesn´t kill it. A huge red wounded V is visible. She lands behind the nepents, turns around and swings her new rapier a few times.

"Haha, you can not win this fight"

Battlestats:

Nepent: 3/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by Pajaluna

-And another try- The nepet truns around and doesn´t seem to be friendly. Pajaluna runs to it and uses the same sword art.

<Rip Ravine> and her rapier starts glowing ...

Spoiler

ID# 55861 results:

Battle: 7 (Hit 2 * 3 = 6 - 2 = 4 dmg; bleed not activated)

Craft: 7 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 18 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 2 (critical failure)

... and divides the nepent in thousand pixels.

"Phuu, i´ll need a break to recover energy" but she hasn´t time time for a break. Behind her appears a nepent, but not a normal one.
It´s a varant nepent "Oh god"

Battlestats:

Nepent: 0/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg
Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 1/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [1]

Edited by Pajaluna

"That will be hard. I can only activates the badest sword art"
And she activates <Linear>. A glowing rapier is coming closer to the new creature

Spoiler

ID# 55862 results:

Battle: 10 (critical hit 3 + 2 = 5 - 5mit = 1dmg;  bleed activatet 8 - 5 = 3 dmg)

Craft: 2 (regen not activated)

Loot: 11 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

And hit the variant nepent citical in the ... mhh ... it could be the chest of flowers.

"Haha. I am stupid. This is already won" Pajaluna starts laughing and as she is quiet, she stares at the monster evilly.

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 11/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)

Edited by Pajaluna

"The bleed effect will do the most damage" -I should avoid these round a attack. So i can use a sword art at next-

And Pajaluna will not attack.

Spoiler

ID# 55864 results:

Battle: 3 (unnecessary; bleed activatet 8 - 5 = 3 dmg )

Craft: 8 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 12 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

A simple sidestep does his job. Pajaluna doesn´t get hurt.

"You will not win this fight" she is still wondering, why she talk to a flower.

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 8/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)

Edited by Pajaluna

-Cool. I can use my sword art- And Pajaluna jumps to the creature. Her rapier starts glowing ins a yellow and green collor while she activates

<Rip Ravine>

Spoiler

D# 55993 results:

Battle: 1 (critical miss)

Craft: 6 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 12 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

MOB: 9 (critical hit 2 + 1 = 3 dmg - 18 mit = 1)

In midair, the nepent smashes on of it´s vines at her, hit her at her stomach and knocks she to the ground.

"Hell, that wasn´t planned" Pajaluna stands slowly up. She feels a little bit dizzy and her legs are shaking. "One to zero to you"

-I shlould stop talking to a giant flower-

Battlestats:

Edited by Pajaluna

-Avoiding a fight must be the best idea. i have to recovewr energy. A simple linear strike wouldn´t do enough damage-

And Pajaluna will not attack.

Spoiler

ID# 55997 results:

Battle: 2 (unnecessary

Craft: 4 (regen not activated)

Loot: 19 ( +2 A Lucky Hand )

MOB: 7 (hit 2 dmg - 18 mit = 1 dmg)

The idea was good, but the implementation was horrible. A second vine hits her at her arm.

-Damn. Whatever! I love this armor. I should have to thank Barryt next time-

Pajaluna smiles in cause of her new energy

Battlestats:

Pajaluna: 11/12 HP | 2/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [1]

Edited by Pajaluna

This time she will not miss her enemy. With a glowing rapier and an activateted swort art, pajaluna runs tro the nepent

<Rip Ravine>

Spoiler

ID# 56000 results:

Battle: 6 (hit 3 * 2 = 6 dmg - 5 mit = 1 dmg)

Craft: 9 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 3 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

MOB: 5 (miss)

-This is hard fight. I will kill it, if i hit it critical. But this is difficult- Her attack makes little wound. Red pixels shows her, her result.

"Hey" -mhh it´s very strange to talk with a flower-

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 7/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 1/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [2]

Edited by Pajaluna

"F*** of" she says and she runs to the flower creature and uses her simple sword art. The crystal needle glows in a blue color.

<Linear> -One critical is possible-

Spoiler

ID# 56002 results:

Battle: 2 (critical miss)

Craft: 4 (regen not activated)

Loot: 17 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

The Nepent tackles a second time Pajaluna to the ground. "Man slowly it gets uncool"

Pajaluna stands up, while she is sick of this fight. It takes to much time in her oppinion.

"Die, you ..." and she starts to insult the nepent. This is not very effective

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 7/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 11/12 HP | 1/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [2]

Edited by Pajaluna

-Really strange. I hope this time it will works- She attacks the nepent another time and she ignores her energy and uses a simple attack

<Linear> She focuses the middle of the flower and her rapier glows again.

Spoiler

ID# 56003 results:

Battle: 8 (hit 3 dmg - 5 mit = 1dmg)

Craft: 2 (regen not activated)

Loot: 14 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

MOB: 5 (miss)

She hits the nepent in the middle and her rapier makes tiny hole. Red pixels around her rapier appears, where she hits he creature. She pulls the crystal needle out and without waiting she strikes again.

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 6/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 11/12 HP | 1/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [3]

Edited by Pajaluna

"Ahhhhh" she yells and uses her cheapest sword art

<Linear>

Spoiler

ID# 56005 results:

Battle: 3 (miss)

Craft: 10 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 8 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

MOB: 1 (critical miss)

The nepent falls back down in cause of her last attack, so Pajaluna doesn´t hit it.

-The fight near´s to the end. It had already taken enough time- She jumps to the head of the nepent and tries another strategy

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 6/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 1/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [3]

Edited by Pajaluna

Pajaluna uses a <Linear> attack right to the head. -This must be a critical hit. Right in the head-

<Linear>

She jumps to these creature and swings her Crystal Neele to kill these ... what ever.

Spoiler

ID# 56006 results:

Battle: 7 (hit 3 dmg - 5 mit = 1dmg)

Craft: 10 (regen activated + 9HP)

Loot: 12 (+2 A Lucky Hand)

-Maybe not. Does it really have ahead?- Her strike does a little scratch. Her movement and strokes are more impressive then her damage output.

"Wait what?" She and the nepent are Nepent are frozen. A notification appears in her view.

<UPDATING ... PLEASE WAIT.>

"Updates? Now?"

<UPDATE HAS BEEN INSTALLED>
<BATTLE HAS BEEN RESETED>

"Reseted. Why? I was up to winning." She fell to her knees and wants to cry. -Stupid game.- But the Nepent isn´t programmed to be nice and empathetic. So it starts to attack Payaluna.

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 15/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 60/60 HP | 3/3 ENG | 18 mit | Hate [0]

Edited by Pajaluna
  • 1 year later...

After her exciter, she wants to breath for a moment, but the Nepent Variant does not have the time like Pajaluna and it starts the new Battle. It whips with his long vines to her Body, while she tries to evade and attacks the Nepent by her own. Her Crystal Needle starts glowing. <Rip Ravine> is her strongest attack and should be most effecktly to winish this fight quickly. -Updates in the middle of a fight- "Argh"

Spoiler

ID# 82839 results:

Battle: 7 -> Hit  2*3 dmg = 6 dmg -5 mit = 1 dmg

MOB: 4 -> miss

Instead of the typical V pattern of this swordart, the Nepent only took one little wound. "F***, this stupid plant has a high mitigation. It is useless to use rip ravine. It doesn´t do more damage" notices Pajaluna. -This could takes a very long time of fighting. Ughh- "Hey you" she shouted to the Nepent "Could you please die and give me your medicine?" The Nepent stares at her. Pajaluna could perceives this, if the Nepent has eyes.

Battlestats:

Nepent Variant: 14/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 60/60 HP | 4/6 NRG | 18 mit | Hate [1]

Edited by Pajaluna

-I have to change my taktics. It´s armor is to high to deal more than 1 damage. So i couldn´t use <Rip Ravine>  the whole time. I have to hope for a critical hit. The bleed effect will kil it. Oh god this could be a very long fight- Pajalunas is irritated. The Nepent isn´t so patient as Pajaluna is. And it runs, walks ... roots, whatever to her her and whips against her. She decides to avoid the attaks and just deal small wounds. She want´s to be save.

Spoiler

ID# 83093 results:

Battle: 7 -> hit 3 - 5 MIT = 1 DMG -> 13/15 HP

MOB: 2 -> fail

And her simple <Linear> works. It is not as effective as her attacks to other enemys, but she didn´t expect more. The Nepent vines goes to the air and didn´t hurt her. On one of the vines is a little wound. - This could work. When i am just attack the vines to defend me, it won´t hits me. She smiles about her new insight. "You are dead" -Wow did i had really said that. That is creepy-

Nepent Variant: 13/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 60/60 HP | 4/6 NRG | 18 mit | Hate [2]

Edited by Pajaluna

The Nepent is not as glad as Pajaluna. She tries to kill it because of a silly quest. How can she be so heartless. I will destroy her, she dares to attack me, the great Nepent Variant.It runs to her and its vines are made to whip other to dead. She doesn´t look very happy about a new attack and goes a step back. The Nepent tries to hit her white to hits from both sides. What´s that? Her Stick is glowing again. That never could be good. And the nepent stops its attacks, so her Rapier strikes do nothing. Haha these creature will never defeat the Nepent Variant. What is this by the way. I had never seen something like this before. Could it be eatable? I will find it out. The Nepent focus her and steps one root back. Its vines whips threatening in her direction. DIE!

Spoiler

ID# 83095 results:

Battle: 3 -> miss

MOB: 4 -> miss

Nepent Variant: 13/15 HP | 5 mit | 2 dmg (ignores mit on nat 10)
Pajaluna: 60/60 HP | 4/6 NRG | 18 mit | Hate [2]

Edited by Pajaluna