[SP-F4] Lonelier than ever

Yuki kept searching around, she was a bit confused. Everything looked so different, everything looked so strange. Yuki sighed and took a seat on one of the benches, she saw players pass her, she saw a few children walk past her staring right into Yuki's soul. Yuki noticed one child staring at her, the little girl was smiling rally big and ran up to Yuki. "Your Yuki right?" The little girl asked, making Yuki stumble a bit. "I... Uh? H-how do you know m-" Yuki stopped and noticed this was 'Uncle' Ricks kid. "Silly... i-i'm R-ricky's kid" She said. Her name is Izzy and she was one of Yuki's closest people in the world's kid. "Iz' What are you doing here?" She asks worriedly.  She can't be here, she will get hurt. 

Yuki begins to worry, she doesn't know what to do. "Y-yuki are you alright?" Izzy asks making Yuki panic more. "Iz', why do you need me?" Yuki questions. Izzy's face seemed to change from her warm smiles to a small frown, following with tears streaming down her face. "D-daddy is ... de-" Yuki stops her from speaking by putting her finger on Izzy's lips. "Its okay" Yuki bends down so they are on the same level, she hugs Izzy. "I know... It's gonna be okay" Yuki says, comforting Izzy. Izzy cried into Yuki's shirt for a while, as well for Yuki. Yuki remembered Rick, and she missed him. He had Izzy when he was really young, around the age 15 or 16, Yuki was there with him as he took care of Izzy. As you might think, is Yuki the mother, not exactly. Yuki did have a child, but she promised herself that she would tell no one since, she was a teen mother, and she was a very bad person. "Before he went away, and died. He told me about you" Izzy says, making Yuki freeze. Yuki might call Rick, Uncle rick but as a joke. He was around her age, and he always treated Yuki like a niece so she would joke around and call him that. Eventually it just became a habit. Yuki began to cry harder, and harder. She held in so many emotions, it just came out in one blow. "S-so you know about me... being your" Yuki asks, not even finishing the sentence. "Yes" Izzy says crying as well. Izzy is around the age 6 now, which means Yuki had her at the age of 13. Yes she was young, but it wasn't like she didn't know what she was doing.