[PP-F1] Punk in Drublic!

BURP

BELCH

HACKKK

"Ughhhh..." groaned the chainsmoking blacksmith.  He hadn't done too well to pace himself with the liquor intact and was no officially hammered drunk.  He staggered his way toward his shop, but did a terrible job of making any sorta' real progress in getting there.  It was only the middle of the day and already he was wasted.  Why you might ask?   Well, because he was getting married soon and he was celebrating this momentous occasion of course!  He only wished that he had a little company while he was out drinkin' his ass off.  Oh well, he'd hafta' make due with himself for now...

Edited by Ronin

Ranmura took a nice, long look at the drunkard right next to her. "Ooooh! New friends! Hey, do you want to hear a joke? Of course you do, they're funny! What's a bird's favorite pastry? A crowssant!  Nya ha ha! That was funny? Right? RIGHT! I see you're smiling, it is, yay! Ooooh! Let's tell scary campfire stories! I'll go first, this one is called 'Dinner Time'! It's about a boy, and he just LOVES to eat! One day, he met a man with a white van who said there was free icecream in there. Guess what happens next ? Nya ha ha ha!"

"Huh?  Wha' in tha' 'ell?!" mumbled the smoker in his drunken stupor.   He wobbled, trying to steady himself and turn toward the source of the noise.  To his surprise, he found a girl there, looking back at him, rambling on and on and laughing.  "Wha' tha'?" he wondered aloud, his tongue spilling sloppily outta' his mouth.  He drooled on himself and reached a hand out to try and catch himself on a nearby wall.  Unfortunately, the wall was not nearby at all and he fell straight over, smacking the ground and nearly crapping himself.  "Ughhh..." he groaned, blinking and looking back up at the girl.  "Ey... ey you!  Ey kin' you 'elp me up?" he asked, though he could hardly understand his damn self.

She was a bit surprised that the drubkard didn't notice her permanent smile, but he was drunk after all. "Sooo... You look like you need some help, want to go to the doctor's office with me? Nya ha ha! I'm just kidding, how about I do this... And this... And you're all good to go!" Her hands put him into the classic table position, all that was left to do was sit on him. "Wow! This is really comfortable, do you exercise your back everyday? I can't wait to see you COVERED IN BLOOD, I mean alive and well, nya ha ha ha!" Ranmura's weight was crushing him, both mentally and physically.

Being formed into a sort of table, the swordsman found himself feeling rather sickly, rather quickly.  He bucked the female off and scrambled quickly to his feet, before immediately spinning 'round and puking in her direction.  While he wasn't necessarily trying to shower her in vomit, there was a good chance she'd get some on her due to the sudden upheaval of his stomach's contents.  He urked and spat, hunching and lurching, puking his guts out in a violent fashion.  "BLEEEHHHH" Instantly his head began to swim and he stumbled a bit.  "Ah [censored], I feel much better now..." he burped.

• 2 weeks later...

As he blinked his eyes and took a deep breath, the swordsman spun on his heels to face the girl once again, but found that she suddenly appeared to have vanished?  His eyes grew wide as if that might help him to better spot her in her new hiding place?  He burped and spat, weaving and wobbling as he took a step and then another and before he knew it he was off down the street searching all over for her.  It was quite the mind screw, trying to find someone who had just vanished before your eyes.  Perhaps she had never truly been there at all?

(OOC: Ronin will continue on since Ranmura is MIA)