[PP-F1] Mamma's friend? (Orhalimi)

Izzy wonders around the town of beginnings. She is noticed by many people, because she looks exactly like Yuki. Players stare at her with confusion, Izzy's hair is the same color as her mothers, Yuki, and Izzy's eyes are the same dark crimson red as Yuki's. "Mamma i'm gonna find you" Izzy says to herself walks over to a bench, she sits down and swings her feet back and fourth. Izzy is all alone, but that doesn't scare Izzy at all. Izzy leans her back against the bench, she yawns and begins to fall asleep. Izzy has been walking around for hours, and her little legs are about to give up on her. 

"And don't ever come back to here!"  I run out of the shop "I never heard about so [cursed] shop owner that never accept money, now tell me how much you want and do as I ask!" I duck when a dagger past right above me "Ok ok i'm leaving!" freaking shop owner with their agendas, they should get the money and do as I asked. I should bring them materials or extra money for anything! not that I have a lot of them. 

I wake on floor one, then I bumped into a small brat "Watch where you're going, punk!" I grab his head and throw him aside. Didn't even bother to see who he was.

Izzy wakes up to a man throwing her. Izzy was furious with this man, her eyes become a dark red like her mothers. The young girl runs up in front of the man. "Hey you [Censor]" Izzy yells. "Don't throw me around! My mama will get you!" Izzy lies, trying to scare the man. Izzy knows her mother probably isn't even alive now. Unless, she became really strong in the game. "She won't be happy that you threw me!" Izzy yells once more. "Once i find her" Izzy mumbles under her breath. Izzy glares into Rowan's eyes, Izzy's eyes began to darken into a dark shade of red. Her eyes were filled with anger and sadness. 

Edited by Izzy
I made a mistake

I stop my walking. The brat can speak."Did you dare to speak to me?" I catched the girl from her shirt and raised her to my eyes "Your mama? I'm  scared. You are lucky girl, you won I straight ticket to the heaven" 
Then her eyes changed. I dropped her in surprise,  she reminds me someone else in the exact same situation. A thoughts about a lonely little girl filled my head "Get out of here, you are lucky to stay alive"

Izzy did not listen to the man who told her to leave. She did the opposite, she knew if she said something to make him angry she would be gone. Something made Izzy think that he might know her mother, Yuki. She didn't bother to ask, Izzy's pink hair was pulled up into a ponytail and her bloodshot red eyes shined from the sun. Izzy looked just like her mother, but just a bit more smaller and more cute than hot. Izzy stared up at the man curiously. 'Does he know my mama? Cause i learned that trick from her' Izzy thought looking into Rowan's eyes. "Do you k-know...  her" Izzy asked a bit frightened, She was scared because if he didn't know Yuki that ment she was talking to a total stranger. 'What if he was those bad guys daddy was talking about before he left and died' Izzy thought, making herself more scared. Izzy's eyes began to tear up, but she shook her head and made sure the tears didn't leave from her eyes. She blinked away the tears. "D-do you know Yuki?" Izzy asks more clear this time. 

When I look at her she definitely seem like a short version Yuki, she was identified to her in a scary way. Now that I look at her, I can't stop see Yuki's face. Maybe she is her sister? Didn't knew Yuki still got a family left. Anyway, I am not a babysitter, I don't have time for it. "Not sure...What if I do? You know, I have a short memory, but my sword always remember who she stubbed" I pulled out my sword and asked her "Dingus, did you stubbed Yuki?" my sword react with a purple shine of confirmation. "Ho, what do you know, it seems I do."

Izzy's eyes widened, but then they changed to a dark red. Izzy was furious. "You killed my mum" Izzy's eyes filled with tears, but her face showed true anger. She was pissed, someone had stopped Izzy from seeing Yuki one more time. "I- i wanted... Y-you... Why did you... k-kill her? Now b-both are gone" Izzy said as tears streamed down her cheeks. "She was the last person who knew i exist! You took her away from me!" Izzy yelled in anger. Izzy was on the verge of going on a tantrum, but she kept her cool. "She was my last family member... and you" Izzy paused and glared right into Rowan's eyes. "Killed her!" Izzy yelled. 

I was quite amused. A wild smile spread on my face, but it slowly fade away when I realized her words. "Wait....do you said, she is you, mother?" It was hard to catch this idea "I thought her whole family died and she had no one in this world." I said, more to myself then her. Yes, I remembered that she told me about the story that they kill her family, the she killed 100 men.

I felt betrayed, had no one in the world. She lie to me. I had no one in the world. 

I went to the girl and grab her hair  "Come" I pulled her from her hair after me. "We are going to give you mother a visit".

Izzy's face brightentened when he heard that he knew her, and when he said were going to pay a visit to her. Izzy's hair was oulled but she didn't care, she was about to see her mother. "okay" Izzy said, she still had her bloodlust aura surrounding her because he was pulling her hair, but it weakened. "Hey [censor] let go of my [censor] hair" Izzy screamed as they walked away and the pull of the hair got tighter and more painful. "I guess my mum told you the story of how she had no family right?" Izzy said as he dragged her. The man kept quiet so she continued. "I was a secret, she didn't see me as family. No one knew about me except her and my father. My carver quickly died with the rest of yuki's family, along with the other mafia gang members. I just found out she was my mother" Izzy explained the whole story. 

I Ignored her. Have nothing to said, but she began to become really annoying. "Well isn't that convenient." I left her hair "You said that you have no one in the world, no one know about you? even not your mother?" I thought about that for second...and found a solution that will suite all of us. Well...Almost.

Changing plans. I couldn't Hid my twisted smile "Come. Your mother is out of town"

"Okay" Izzy agreed before becoming silent. Izzy wondered if her mother really was friends with this man, she had so many questions to ask but she didn't. She kept her thoughts and questions to herself. Izzy's eyes became a blur, she was crying silently. Izzy was thinking about her mother and father. Izzy never cried before, well at least this much. Izzy followed the man quietly, and silently shook from the crying. 'What if she hates me? What if she left me because she didn't love me? What if... what if this man is taking me to her body?' Izzy began to cry even more, but still stayed quiet so he wouldn't hear her cry. She didn't want to annoy the man, he seemed scary, but not as scary as the people who kidnapped her a few times. 

Izzy kept crying but she just kept following the man silently. Izzy was so quiet it seemed that she wasn't even there. Izzy didn't want to make the man mad, nor annoyed. Izzy watched the other players actions. She saw people happy, sad, angry, and some with a disgusting aura. Izzy just realized that none of the emotions were on Yuki's, yes on her father, Rick, but not Yuki. Yuki never had an emotion on her face. Yuki had no emotions back then, thats what Rick said a long time ago. Yuki would always have a blank stare and her eyes would never shine like how Izzy's do. Izzy silently kept crying. 

Yuki walks out of the town of beginnings, she walks back to her spot and sleeps. Yuki knew something was off about today, she was scared something bad might happen today. Yuki thought about Rowan, just the thought of him makes her heart skip a beat and her cheeks heat up to a crimson color. Yuki jumps up into a big tree branch and gets comfortable, she ignores the people around her that are staring at her like she must be crazy. 

Yuki closes her eyes and the image of Izzy pops in her head. Yuki begins to cry, she felt so bad for what she did to her own daughter. Yuki sat up and began to cry into her hands. She was sad, guilty, mad, lonely. Yuki missed both Rick and Izzy, she had to lie about not knowing them. Yuki had to keep Izzy a secret, she couldn't let anyone know she has a daughter. Yuki cried and cried, she hasn't ever cried this much since Rick died. Yuki's mind kept putting memories into her head making her more sad. She couldn't stop crying. It began to feel like would never stop crying. 

-out of town-

I pulled out my sword, couldn't make it more obvious.  "Now I just need to clear the path. Now, close your eyes and when you will open them again, MAMA will be near you" In heaven. I waited for her to close her eyes before I will stab her. I had bleeding effect, so one hit should be enough to finish it off. I didn't want her to see it, it all be over before she would even knew who stroke her.  

"no you can't tell me what to do!" Izzy yelled, she looked into the man's eyes and noticed something strange. She knew that this man was going to kill her right when she closed her eyes. After-all, Izzy made a promise to Yuki to never trust strangers. Izzy glared right at the man's eyes but was quickly distracted she she saw pink seeping through a few tree branches. Izzy's eyes widened when she knew that, that color of pink was her mothers. "Mama?" Izzy said staring at the pink hair that was draped over a tree branch, behind the man. 

Yuki kept crying, it was a lot to take in. She kept remembering about Izzy and Rick. Yuki just kept crying and crying, to the point wear she might never stop. Yuki felt so guilty for lying to everyone, but she had to. She made a promise to Rick that she will keep her safe. The only way Yuki could keep Izzy safe was if she lied to everyone that she never had a child. She had to lie to Izzy and say that her mother died in a car accident. Yuki thought that Izzy would always think that her mother died in a car accident. Yuki is really sorry for not telling Rowan about her daughter, but it was for the best if no one knew that she had a child. 

I look at her crying, Pathetic. I felt no sympathy for her any more. She could play with her child somewhere else, to me she is dead. I insert my sword back and walk away to the town. Without even saying goodby, left Yuki and her child for there destiny they should get.

Loneliness, pure Loneliness.

~ Rowan left the thread ~