[PP:F4] Seduction, Pleasure and Pain [ErinVyce] [Complete]

Opal took the blow of the feebly attacked woman. Her face twisted from the punch as it turned right, a single hp was slashes off her bar from the attack. But Opal's head moved back to its original position, her dark lipstick coated lips curved into a grin, "That was good for such a sissy ass bitch. But please, I insist. Hit me as much as you like, you'll have to hit me one hundred and seventy-five times to PK me with your fists alone. Why don't you pull out your weapon and do some real damage to me, hmm?" Opal smiled and laughed at the words of the female. 

The snow continued to fall from the sky as it would on this floor, her nose tickled from the free falling snow as she pushed the violet strands of hair from her face, "You are not even worth killing. You are pretty, but low leveled. An easy target for me to snap at any time. Do you think I will sit idle and watch this world come after me? No, little girl. I will get much stronger because I need to. I will not remain as I am now, I will grow stronger and more powerful. I hold Aincrad in my hands!" Opal stepped back and laughed once more, as she said her last sentence, her arms unfurled from their place beneath her chest as they unfurled and she spun around. 

"Aincrad is my playground, the system allows me to continue to walk amongst you as a sheep because I killed an Orange Player, my crystal didn't turn orange, it remains green. Because the system think my kill is a justified one! JUSTIFIED! You understand that? I saved you all from an PK who could have possibly killed more people! Does it make it right? [censored] no! Does the system care? NO! I have done no wrongs, but I will...because I am capable and I will, oh yes...I will make this world my own and stain it whatever color I want until now to kingdom come!" 

Opal laughed once more holding her sides as she did so, doubling over from the fit. Her cigarette was flicked to the side once more as she took one last drag and expelling the orange smoke into the cold air above her head, "So, are you gonna finish me off any time soon, or do you wanna go and sleep off that intoxicated state you are in?" 

Vyce's eyes stayed locked on her as her fist connected with the whit maned woman now wearing a horrid smirk upon her features. Even in success of her impact she was insulted by the slight tick drop in her health bar. "Damn it, damn it damn it!" She shouted into the night sky as her arms battered against the woman's chest not even threatening as she merely let her limbs fall to her side and collapse into opal her head leaning into her chest as she tried to reconcile with her own thoughts. "I-I will be a threat just you wait ... o-one day." A gurgling erupted from her stomach now as her head continued to ache and the booze in her stomach not agreeing with 

The night sky was starless, but the flakes dancing down through the sky kept packing down and landing upon the two females now as she winced and looked up. "I-I ... "Hearing her words about how the Cardinal system justified the kill made her mind chip into a few different pieced as if attempting to contemplate each different path that could have been taken before the set timeline was created by her actions.

Hearing her options she nodded rather disgraced as she would have had to take the better part of the night to chop her down, Her knees giving way as she knelt before opal her resolve for vengeance  quelled by her own weakness. "I-I can't kill you ..." She admitted now as she cried softly.

Opal smiled, her black lips curled as the woman fell into her. She was never a threat, nor was Opal a threat to her. She sighed as she held the woman as she sobbed, stroking her hair, "It's alright. You come with me for the night and get you sobered up. If you wanna attempt to kill me tomorrow, you can be my guest. However, tonight, you are coming with me." Opal once more carried the woman, holding her hand so she wouldn't fall or stumble from the stillness of alcohol in her belly. They headed for the Inn at Snowfrost, she cleared the fee with the owner as they marched upstairs and into a lowly lit room, the fire crackling in the fireplace as many of the others have done in this wintry floor. Opal placed Erin on the bed as the female sat back down in a chair propping her legs up and staring into the fire, getting lost in thought. 

"Get some sleep, don't worry about yourself. We are in a safe zone, and I can't hurt you here. Besides," Opal turned to face the woman on the bed, "You are not worth going Orange over." 

==

Thread Completes: +1 SP All, +400 Col to ErinVyce