[PP:F4] Seduction, Pleasure and Pain [ErinVyce] [Complete]

A light snowfall had erupted from the heavens, but that was something not unordinary for the climate of floor four, so dubly named Snowfrost as its main city. Opal had found herself, scantily clad in her new dark armor set, in the blue light of the teleport plaza as she was just stepping in from floor seven after meeting up with that Dragoon. Her purple eyes pierced the darkness above her, she would shiver if she felt anything of this cold weather, but she knew her heart was much colder than this place could put on her. Her black lips parted as she breathed out wards, her pale wrist bent and flicked the snow colored hair from off her shoulders and swept the highlight indigo bangs from her face. She breathed easily enough despite having to fight Lawfer after discovering that odd temple ruin that they fell into during their skirmish. She had actually planned on killing him, but they ended up working together once more and calling it a cease fire. However, the words he used against her...he would pay for that insolence in one fashion or another. 

Till then, it was time to drink. She was still a green player and no one suspected her as being Opal. The difference between the two avatars were in stark contrast to one another, it would seem impossible to peg who she was. Just another character with some sex appeal and a pension to drink. Her heavy dark boots crunched through the snow, her hips swayed back and forth as she walked towards a quiet and calm bar, one she rarely visited because of the almost cheery attitude of the place. However, it was also the closest one and she did not wish to wander around too long, drunk was drunk and she planned on doing just that wherever she was. 

Finding the place, the woman leaned forward and whipped the door open with one arm. The blast of warm air penetrated over her exposed flesh as she closed her eyes and gave a thick dark smile. Taking a look around the place she decided to head for the bar, but only to pick up her alcohol and find some place to relax and in peace. Moving towards the bar operator, the woman raised a perfectly manicured finger up in the air, "Beer, dark, any kind." those three words were colder than ice as she spoke to the bartender, the man had not seen the woman around but he gulped and proceeded to hand her over a dark amber liquid in a tall glass, "Keep these comin', I'll be over there." she pointed to a seat in the back away from the general populace. As she took her beverage, the woman rounded the corner only to find a female sitting in her usual booth. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me..." Opal breathed inwardly and exhaled slowly, the young girl looked to be depressed about something and it was none of Opal's business, however, fate? Or perhaps it was some weird calling that pushed her to see what was going on. She sighed and sat down in the seat opposite of the woman. 

"Good evening, Little Girl, " Opal said shifting one leg over the other under the table as she pressed the glass to her lips as she drank for the dark brew, "You look like you are having a bad day. I normally drink alone and this is usually my booth...BUT...I suppose I can let you sit here. I suppose. However, you gotta tell me what's up. Or I might just end up throwing you out of one of the windows if your story is not an interesting one." The woman moved her hands over the table, her cleavage pushed by her shoulders accenting the curves of her womanly figure, between her breasts was an odd shaped tattoo distorted by the movements of her breasts, but it appeared to be an angel of sorts with wings. 

Edited by Opal

Erinvyce sat there among the other patrons of a nearby tavern, her eyes partially glazed over as she was hunched over a table off to the side. Night or day didn't really matter to her, this was a game and she couldn't be certain what was real or fake at this exact point in time. Just a few days ago two people she knew disappeared from her friend's list assumed dead as she had plenty of people speak with her on that subject recently. One confirmed by watching the scenario that took place in the boss fight the other missing in action. Since that loss she found herself sitting in this same seat day in and day out not certain of how to plot her revenge or even stand up from the seat she was now strattling. The wooden chair creaking upon the wooden floors as her rear pressed firmly taking a perky shape as she now realized she had been laying there and staring at the empty glass. As she sat up her stomach gargled, a complaint that her bowels were upset by the sheer quantity of booze she had been accumulating in her system since she arrived. 

It had been a while since she had raised her hand, a sign to the barkeep whom had been catering to her for the last thirty minutes. Upon the table was a small variety of glasses ranging from shots to quarts of beer. Finally peeling herself up from the table she stopped and looked around the room. Everything was a bit hazy, but not spinning which was point she was trying to hit, "Crud, not enough." Her body lurched and grumbled unpleasantly forcing her to crane over the table. Her elbows acting as her supports. The sound of wood on wood grinded for a short period as she now winced and looked up to see a rather shocking female sit opposite of her. A finger sliding up to her nose and pushing the glasses back into place.

"Why don't you just toss me out on my butt now," She sniffled and laid her head back down as she had a few tears still visible. "Heck just toss me off Aincrad isntead," She sighed obviously in a bad place as she began to mumble. "They're all gone. They're dead now might as well join them." She sniffled before looking back. "Or you can just scoot scoot." 

"Dead? Oh my..." Opal had started running a finger along the round edge of her glass as she said those words with no sympathy or callousness added to them for support. Opal removed her thin finger from the edge of the glass and pulled it up to her lips taking in a long pull from her brew. She sighed happily licking her lips as she titled her head to the side and looked at the slouched and now face planted woman. 

"So a few of your friends have perished, huh? I too have felt loss as well, a good man and a great teacher who was my mentor. It is sad to see the ones you care about leave this world. But ya know what? I heard and this is just a rumor, but that when people die in the game, they are not actually dead in real life! That's a rather optimistic rumor if you ask me. But if you believe in these people, you should know their digital spirits are stills safely around you at all times."

Opal almost choked back a laugh, she couldn't tell if her bullshit ploy would work or not. The little girl seemed to be in a stupor from the passing of these dead people. Yada, yada, it was like the one player she had killed. In fact, more people were not so offended by the kill as if it was the actual why? People and their curiosity, it put a smile on her face knowing that their thirst for knowledge could lead them to a horrible state of mind. 

The green PKer looked at the many glasses littered about the table, and she whistled lightly at the collection of amber collecting at the bottoms of the glasses. She must have been here for a bit to take all these down, "Well, it seems like you have a good story to tell. So I won't remove you from your seat. You are dealing with loss, I thought it was something much less significant like your familiar dieing or something. People get so attached to those things...How about you tell me what happened, and the next round is on me?" 

A finger fished for the air as it rose, "One more for my sexualy frustrated friend over here!" of course the woman who was grieving for the loss of her pals was not in fact sexually frustrated, however, Opal knew when to pull a joke even if it meant stopping everything else. 

Vyce's glazed eyes now peered toward the woman before her, she was quite gorgeous but nothing was able to compare with the girl she first fell in love with. This train of thought derailing once more as she was not as optimistic as the woman before her trying to put a positive spin upon death in this realm. As she spun this into some sorta of heaven beyond video games she laughed. "That or they are stuck in the perpetual state of limbo where their essence is traveling along the electrons in the computer systems that this game is set up on." 

She looked back up and then frowned, "But what can I say I see my glasses as completely empty and need a refill. And if that rumor is the truth why don't you start and I will leave as soon as you unplug me from my hospital bed in the real world?" She asked feeling relatively moody even for her own standards. "I'm sorry I just am not high in hopes at this moment that this world has anything good coming from it."  She groaned now holding her stomach and listening as she was offered the next round for telling her own sob story.

"I'll say it now the story isn't that impressive." Her own mind flashing back at the time where she started off in the starting city where she stooped in misery till she found the man who both ruined her and brought her fourth in this world. "You know the hero of Aincrad, well he and one of his buddies apparently were slain by Oikawa and a girl named Opal. I recently found out about those names from an acquaintance recently who came back from the boss fight. I never got to apologize to him for everything that I put him through." Hesitating now as she realized how ashamed of herself she really was. "But then another friend disappeared ... without a trace her name was Manta. A front liner who I adored and vanished shortly after all this happened. Worse case she ran away and died to the same Pker's best case .. she happily leaped off of Aincrad without me."

As she joked about her frustration she whined and held her hand out waiting for the next glass. "See, not that interesting was it?"  

Opal grinned, it was a foxy cheshire grin that made her bubble up with pride. So this girl, who was drowning in her alcohol had been coping with the loss of two friends that she had slain. A mastermind of work that saw light with the aid of an unknowing accomplice. Eventually the truth will get out and Oikawa's soul could be saved from that, putting all the heat on herself. That wouldn't exactly be fun though, she could still use Oikawa as a tool later on and if not, his demise would be the swiftest course of action. Opal gave a slight cough, the smell of burning citrus now accumulating into the air as the woman blew out a heavily scented plum of smoke that smelled of oranges.

"So that's what got you gloom? I heard of such things as well, it was quite the tragedy if you ask me. They were quite prepared for that boss battle from what I heard. Then just like that," Opal snapped her fingers, the loudness of the boom echoed around them from the sound, "it was all said and done. You know, I didn't expect those two to die so easily..." she said shifting her head on the hand that was holding the cigarette in place, "Opal killed that one Berserker, right? And Oikawa slain Zelrius. Now, that is quite the story full of questions. What motivation did they have to do something like that I wonder..." her faintly curious violet eyes shot upwards towards the ceiling. The woman took a long drag once more, holding the delightful taste in her mouth before expelling a soft stream upwards. 

Opal was surprised to hear about Manta's disappearance, but she didn't know that woman well enough to be certain. She had seen her at the meeting with the Knights of the Blood Oath, and she had been a valuable front liner during boss raids, so perhaps there was more to that story there that was being let on. Opal gave a shrug of her shoulders, tapping her cig to clean off the falling ashes as they blew away into nothingness, "Well, maybe its time they answered for their crimes, don't you think? Apparently they took a piece of your soul with them when they were slain. Would like to get revenge on these players? If so, I might know how to find them." the woman smiled, her thick dark lips curling upwards, "But you don't look like a front liner yourself...you have a bit more armor on you, perhaps a decent weapon? Both Oikawa and Opal are pretty decked out in pefects and high tier equipment. You might need to build a little muscle before attempting to take one of them down." 

Vyce buried her face back into her arms, missing the wicked Cheshire grin that would have made even the write of Alice and Wonderland proud. Her own thoughts dribbling down the rabbit hole so to speak, or maybe that was just the booze she spilled earlier on her lower outfit and shoes that she felt. She heard the cough that seemed to have been mixed with the gastric smell of a belch, reeking of booze. Vyce joined the cough with her own belch, extraordinarily unladylike like, something her father would have been appalled to see. A strand of drool slipping from her mouth now as she sat back up.

"I don't care about the reasons so much of did they realize whom they were effecting when they took those actions ... normal people like," she groaned and didn't want to admit she was a victim. "Like that guy over there!" She shouted angrily pointing at the barkeep who. He is missing his dear beloved Beserker I bet." In all honesty she never knew the other person all that well besides the fact that he was strong. Anyway I'm kill them ... and other people who think killing people is ok." She slurred before regaining her own composure. "And when all is dead and done ... I'm going to join them in that electron after life or whatever."  As she released another stream of smoke Vyce peered up wondering what type of drink she had let alone what type of person would blow smoke so literally during someone drunken heart made speech.

"I will get my revenge for them ... believe me I will kill Oikawa when I see him I don't care ... or just die either way is fine by me. Same goes with that opal witch," she frowned. She laid her head back down against the table and merely closed her eyes to shed more tears. The girl's head now laid forehead flat against it as she sniffled, "Just show me to them now ... I want to end this misery one way or another."

Opal raised the glass to her lips as she drank from the dark amber liquid, this woman was quite dead set on getting her revenge and Opal mused to herself on how to work this ploy into action. Of course, the woman she wanted to kill mostly was not her. Oikawa had taken Zel's life, Opal on the other hand did the Berserker in and quite easily just mused to herself of that fact. 

"So you don't actually care if you die in the process of killing them, do you? That to me does not make a whole lot of sense. If you are going to take your revenge, you should do so while making them suffer the most. An eye for an eye, ya know? If you end up failing your mission, then those who died before you probably would have died in vain. Are you so willing to let a good chance like that go by?" Opal pushed herself forward and leaned heavily towards the face planted woman, "Look at me, little girl." she waited till she saw the bloodshot eyes of the female while in drunken stupor, "You get your revenge by hurting the ones they care about more than anything else. Find their weakness, exploit them and make them pay for eternity that they fucked with the wrong people." 

Opal scooted back, one leg over the other again as she smoked her cigarette, if this little drunk girl wanted to get her revenge, Opal; the one she might end up killing down the line, might be able to help her. But what better trick than to twist this girl's feelings towards her own advantage. Another tool to be used by the Invincible Queen herself. Smoke billowed from her black lips once more and Opal shook her head and smiled, raising the glass one more and taking a big gulp of it before relaxing it down with a heavy satisfied sigh. 

"You know, if you want Opal so badly. I can arrange the visit, I kinda know the woman. Let's get a few more drinks in us before that though, by the way, my name is Malice. And what is your name?" 

As she spoke Vyce grimaced uncomfortably as her flaws were so rudely pointed out by the girl. Her own plan ripped to peaces in her mind as she agreed with every point, "Yes I want to make them pay, but hurting innocents ... I won't ever do that. I will become a monster to kill them, but I won't be a monster to hurt those they care about ... unless they are pker's which case their souls are forfeit. As she blew out another puff of smoke from her cigarette she realized she was approaching and stared up toward her face. In another time she might have fallen for her charm in a heart beat, but this time her heart had been stolen by another someone who was long gone and unable to return it.

"I will not become a complete monster!" She shouted now staggering over as she tried to stand up and stare her down eye to eye. Her attempt futile though as she ended up collapsing onto the table and whine. "Ow, more drinks would be better then talking on this subject." She frowned her entire body shriveling up and sliding along the table till she was seated once more opposite of her. "I'm Vyce ..." She said returning her name in trade.

Opal let out a small fit of giggles as the now named Vyce attempted to intimidate, or stare down the once known Vice Commander. The woman dubbed Malice was chill, not even batting an eyelash from the drunken slurs of the woman across from her, "Easy now, easy..." the woman continued to laugh, flicking the end of her stick discarding the ashes that accumulated onto it. 

"You are forgetting one thing though. If what most people to believe that if you die, its the end of everything. You need to steel yourself like you never had done so before. First off, Oikawa and Opal must have family worried for them outside this game. Meaning, not only are you killing off these players, but you are breaking the hearts of those who loved them outside the game. Are you sure that is something you can swallow? You don't want to become a monster, and yet, if you want revenge you have no choice but to become the ones who have done the wrong." 

It was blunt and to the point. It was true, Opal had both a mother and a father back in the real world along with a younger brother. But she was also a necessary evil in this world. Aincrad needed women like Opal and perhaps women like her drunken friend here as well. It was a pity though, Opal might have to kill this child at some point down the line, but just messing with her head right now was beyond fun and games for the 'witch' woman. Opal swung back the dark amber liquid, finishing off the mug. She snapped her fingers at the bartender to get more drinks to them. 

While Opal was finishing off her cig, she let out a thicker stream of smoke as she dabbed the contents inside one of the empty shot glasses, "Listen, I won't tell you the morality code of the world. It's line is heavily intoxicated with different shades of right and wrong. If you wanna kill and get revenge, just be prepared for the whiplash effect, cause your killing people who have others who care for them. So in turn, it's one massive circle of death."

Vyce groaned now as she flopped back into her chair now taking it easy, she always believed that others were more level headed then herself and now she was tipsy at worse. "Y-yeah they probably do have family," her moral for revenge simmering down at the thought of this not having been a factor in her previous path of pixels she wanted to cut through SAO. She grumbled and hung her head now a she realized this and cried, "S-so just let their deaths be in vein ... is that what you are telling me." 

"Damn it," she whispered softly to herself before peering over to Mallice. "I-I can't become a monster," she said now looking back to her companion. "B-but I want to stop the pkers,"she winced. As she called the bartender back with more drinks Vyce sighed and pulled herself up looking at the cigarette she was smoking. "What do those things even taste like?" She said wondering how tobacco worked in a video game.

She groaned angrily thinking through these morals, "What the heck should I do!" The girl rumbled now gently bonking her head into the table before finding a terrible headache from this. "Ow ..."

Her dark licorice eye brows raised at the mention of the cigarette she had been smoking, "As an alchemist I can turn them into whatever flavor suffice to say if I have the materials for it. As for the one I was smoking, it was an orange flavored cig. All of the calm, none of that disgusting black smoke. However, I am a smoker outside of this game so I am used to normal tasting tobacco. I can create some things for you if you are interested to help keep you calmed down. Alcohol is great, but I think you need a relaxer as well. It doesn't need to be in cigarette form, I can make incense sticks or something else?" 

It seems Opal had struck a nerve with the young woman who was still shaken about how to go about her revenge on these player killers. Opal shrugged her shoulders, "I don't have the answers for you. What you do is all on you. You want revenge, but you don't want the backlash from it. So what would you do? How about finding an orange player who is strong enough to take them down? Hire an assassin maybe? You will get your revenge, the players die and you don't need to worry about the guilt of killing of someone that is possibly loved outside the game. That seems like your best bet, I think. Since..you are struggling with the idea of doing it yourself, that is if you even could. I heard Opal and Oikawa are at least mid level 40s now." 

Opal shifted in her seat, once more swinging a leg around the other and finally the bartender serving another round of alcohol, "Another round for the vixen table. Let me clear these old glasses out of the way." With a few button presses, the employee had cleared the table leaving both women to their devices one again. 

She shook her head no to the idea of having a relaxant, "I don't want to relax ... that was what I use to do ... we would just calm down beside one another while we rested upon the b-" She stopped and shook her head as she realized her mind was returning to a few thoughts that weren't appropriate to discuss with a stranger. "I-I don't know what I want to do now, I can't kill them b-but I want them to know what they did is wrong. I don't like the idea of hiring assassins they would just be as bad as the people I want dead and more heartless. I-I just wish ... I  wish." 

She mewled now waiting for another drink to find itself onto the table. Thankfully she took the initiative to grab more drinks. "I'm just pathetic and I can't make these decisions ... this is why guilds are around right they said they would find the justice for the two who have fallen. Her hand now slipping over the drink and taking a sip and making a puckered expression as she wasn't prepared for it. Bad decision, she now began hack up a bit till drool was now sliding down her face.

"Guilds are not going to do your dirty work. If I am correct, the only valid guild going on right now if the Knights of the Blood Oath, they don't hunt PKers because they are floor sweeping guild. But I could be wrong..." Opal smiled at the dissatisfied face of her young companion, the current beverage didn't seem to settle well as she spurted out and drooled. Opal moved closer sweeping a thumb over her face to clean the corner of her lip free of the saliva, "You are such a mess right now though, perhaps you should think about it when you are sober?" Opal suggested take a pull from her fresh brew. The amber liquid swished around in her mouth for a moment before a very punctuated gulp could be sounded off. With a satisfied sigh, she swept her mouth clean with the back of her sleeve and brushing the long snow colored hair away from her shoulders as she once more sat back.

"Confusion is pretty normal when you are drunk off your ass. Do you have a place to stay for the night at least? I wouldn't want you to be stuck here all night drinking and wasting away your life when you could be doing something better. You lost some friends, that's a fact. But you are alive and able to do something with your digital life. You can sulk or you can move forward. But I know for certain you need a little closure. If Opal was sitting right in front of you, what would you say to her?" The question was a curious one, black lips curled into a smile once again as she leaned in on the table, both her elbows dropping into place as she squared her face with her palms and rested them gently waiting for such an answer from the woman. 

Her plush lips red like strawberries glistened like  ripe apple as the saliva coated them, her own hand preparing to reach up and make herself presentable. Instead though the woman standing beside took the pleasure in cleaning her up, her finger gliding along as if trying to wipe away lipstick. No one touched her lips except for the kisses she had received in game as she now took a nervous swallow of some of the saliva and alcohol she managed to cough up. "They probably won't do anything, but certainly someone will come along to seek justice right?" She frowned wondering if she would eventually have to create her own guild that would seek this justice.  Her inspiration for slaying her friends killers nearly gone, "If she was sitting in front of me?"

She stopped mulling the though over as she let her mind race through the options that had been viable to her before these little talks and trying to logic something out. "I-I ... guess I just would want to ask her why she would do it ..." She frowned now shaking her head to the other remarks of having a place to stay. "I always slept in the same inn as Manta ... recently I have been staying here conscious or unconscious ... the latter preferably." Her hand pushing the glass back up to her mouth as she took another deep swallow wincing at the taste. She never understood why alcohol tasted so bad.

"Why; would seem the most common question she would be asked with...which is a pretty boring question if you asked me," Opal said under the guise that she was a player named Malice. But she could work with that question. As Vyce made yet another bitter expression from the taste of her drink, the black lipped woman laughed and shook her head, sweeping the indigo strands of bangs that dangled in her face. The former Vice Commander leaned back and sighed taking the woman's figure in and nodded to herself while she drank her own alcoholic beverage. 

Opal wondered if it would be alright for this young woman to come back to her place at least for the night. It was sad to see her like that, but she would only do it if she could pass a test. Standing up and finishing off her drink, Opal sighed and looked at Vyce, "Alright, I have no intention of letting you drink yourself to a stupor tonight, not under my watch at least. You can do that on your own time. But since you've been such a sport, I will show you where Opal is. What you do next is up to you. So come on and follow me, it won't be that far out of the safe zone...unless...you don't trust me?" those black lips curled once more, if Vyce was going to do something stupid, the woman was prepared for it, but seeing as she was pretty much drunk off her ass, this would be far more amusing to see what she could do in this state. 

The brunette blinked and looked back to Malice and nodded, "You're right, that would be a bad remark ... maybe I could ask her to jump of Aincrad ... don't think she would do that would she?" She whined now curling up finishing off her drink a mistake as she could hardly hold the other glasses she took let alone another. Her own eyes now closing as the lights were starting to cause that insatiable burning sensation that was sustained by a headache. "Ogh I feel a bit sick."

SHe said now trying to stand up from her seat intention of at least sliding out into the cold air and get rid of the burning sensation by making an impression of her face in the snow. "You aren't pulling my leg ..." She slurred now propping herself up against the table and staggering about it it. "Because I have had cute girls  lie to me about things, don't think my poor heart could take it from more?" slowly her fingers massaged her temples before now latching onto Malice, her own arm hooked like a bride through her fathers arm prepared to bed lead down the isle. "G-go on lead the way ... j-just don't move to fast I need to keep my eyes straight."

Opal laughed, holding tight to one arm and the other wrapped around the woman's waist for support, "Right..." she said almost uninterested about the lying portion of the statement the young Vyce had commented on. Opal paid for the tab as well as Vyce's before they headed out into the snow. The cold dark air whipped around them, Opal barely noticed the change in temperature, the snow and the ice cold air did nothing to make her freeze from the temperature. Opal walked slowly in tow with the brunette who was moaning and holding her stomach as to not vomit, had she done so; Opal would not give a second thought and let the woman go as she dealt with that, but she seemed stable enough.

"The cold air will do you some good, hopefully get some of that [censored] out of your system. I will be there with you so Opal won't hurt you, ok?" the woman mused to herself, it was such a hilarious notion. Of all the people to find in Aincrad, she found one woman who was desperately seeking revenge for her fallen allies, and it was even more rich that the brunette could not put two and two together. With the snow crunching beneath their feet, Opal lead her outside the safe zone but just barely enough to cross the threshold. She let the young woman sit on the cold ground as she took a few paces ahead of her before turning around.

"Let's clear the air, yeah?" Opal said raising her right arm and lowering her sleeve. Above her wrist on her inner forearm was an odd tattoo of a coffin with a comical face, "I'm sorry for deceiving you, but I am the Opal you have been wanting to kill. I give you the option to take your revenge on me if you want. That is if you actually want to kill me. Remember, those who died by my hand will not come back and killing me wont make you feel any better. Revenge is nothing, it is not sweet and it is not glorious. But you may prove me wrong if you can break me." 

Opal's HP: 176
EN: 44
Equipment: Masamune X [+6 Dmg], Vambraces of Eternal Slumber [+56 Mitigation], Black Leather Jacket [+1 Eva, +2 Savvy]

OVyce hadn't even thought about her own tab, the booze beginning to do a number upon her bowels. Vyce was still steaming from the alcohol inside of her causing her system to attempt to burn through sheer quantity she practically had inhaled. "N-no it won't, it just will maybe feel better after a few," she gagged and now strolled forward as she tried to hold down her urge to puke. Each step into the snowy wasteland taking her father and father out of the city till she now realized the safezone was gone. "Mal?" She grumbled now plopping down in the snow and trying to hold herself there as she winced her eyes to watch her walking buddy take a few steps in front of her.

As she walked away she began to grow quite confused till she now spoke up, the words she spoke causing her mind to causing the blurriness to leave as she looked at the tattoo on her arm. "Y-you bitc-," She stumbled into the snow and laying there with her face pressed into it pulling up as she had white flakes. "I-I you  ... " She murmurred incoherently for a bit now closing her eyes and peering back up to her "I-I hate you! Manta disappeared .... a-and it's because ... w-well Oikawa killed Zel, but she is gone now did you kill her?" She sniffled before trying to peel herself out of the snow. Her first attempt a flop as she collapsed again this time on her side groaning. "Did you kill manta too?" She shouted now as she stood up on her own to feet approaching her slowly, "J-just tell me d-did she get killed too?" Her eyes streaming tears as she completely forgot the first message she wanted to ask her as it would depend on this answer. Stumbling inch by inch till she was now holding her ground before her.

Opal took a step back, when the female stumbled forward. It was a pitiful display to say in the least from a woman who had been drinking. Sighing, the woman angled her wrist and flipped the strands of violet hair from her eyes only to have them fall back in place a moment later. Her question was answered though, "No. I did plan on killing her though, as well as Zel myself. However, when you have tools and puppets to use, you use those by all means. My hands are red with the Berserker and his alone, as for Manta I don't know what came of her. Surprisingly enough, have you pulled your lips away from the alcohol and took a minute to think, you would know this by now." 

There was confusion perhaps in the eyes staring back at her. Opal shook her head, a finger on her forehead once more sweeping the bangs from their place, "Look. On floor one there is a massive stone tablet in a room called the Monument of Life, all the player in Aincrad are listed there as well as the scratched out names of those who perished. If you had a mind of your own you would have gone there and see for yourself that she is alive or dead." Opal lifted a hand over her menu, but instead of pulling out her weapon, it was a citrus delight cigarette that plopped into her mouth. Taking a small drag, the woman blew smoke into the air and leaned on her right leg, resting one arm under her chest while the other held up her cig.

"As for the question of why. To join Laughing Coffin, one must do something horrible to someone or something that will cause a strain in the world. I was to infiltrate Knights of the Blood Oath, take up command as Vice Commander and then kill off the competition of strongest guild. The Knights are now the power houses of Aincrad. They are a much better fit to lead Aincrad than Azure Brigade ever would. Their name, their legacy shall burn. I may be an evil bitch, but I am a necessary one. And I will continue to rip from this world until nothing stands in my way of freedom." 

She hung her head after hearing the remark of her drunken stupor she had forced herself into now looking back up to opal as her own fighting spirit was intoxicated. "I-I ... you didn't kill her," She frowned and looked down realizing this woman was innocent of the blood she so desperately wanted her to have spilled. "You just killed the Beserker ..." She grumbled now hanging her head before looking back up ... "I just have one thing to say then." She breathed a bit heavily now peering up to the woman, even if I wanted to kill you it wouldn't do me any good."

As she stood there in the snow she then raised her fist and through a jab forward toward the woman who had deceived her all this time, she put all her focus into it and winced as she closed her eyes merely hoping that she would land a hit before she was probably humiliated or worse killed. "I don't care if I'm weak, I'll get stronger not because of anything but to stop this random crap! You want to rip something away from this world then come on me next or you to scared to!"