Figured I should say hello.

So, I have been around for about a over a month now, so I might as well say hello and introduce myself. I am a child of the internet age, having been around in the new millenium in chatrooms and pre-social media sites like Neopets, Alien Adoption Agency, Gaia Online, and so forth. Due to this long time online, I have accrued over 1000 internet handles. Typically I go by Eibon or Dante, but you can call me Niko here. I answer to anything really. I am a prolific gamer, and not just videogames, but board games, card games, tabeltop/pen&paper, flash, mobile, etc, etc, etc. I am also an currently unpublished writer. (That will change one day).

I love anime, heavy metal music, Horror movies (or movies of any kind), Miniature model building, spending time with my wife, my brother, and in-laws, and hanging around. I come from a small rural town in the state of Utah, and moved to a more populated urban area of the state for work, and to be close to my at time fiance. I currently am a low level Dreg in a Call Center and work Monday - Friday from 1PM MST - 8 PM MST. It is while at work that I do most of my online stuff as it is the time I am infront of a computer the most. I like to watch youtube, am into steampunk (and any other DIY punk styles like Dieselpunk), and am into the Occult.

I am a all around good natured guy, but much like my IC, I am loyal to a fault and if you do anything to harm anyone I love, I wont be a nice person much longer.

Any other info you wanna know, just ask me.