[PP:F7] Twisting and Turning [ErinVyce ,Manta, Crimsa]

Opal had stepped outside of the inn from floor seven, her arms outstretched to the sky as the sun beamed down on her. It was close to 10 AM, and Opal had not been up this early in the longest of times. Looking behind her she sighed as she stepped out of the threshold of the inn, "Come on...Vyce." Opal said to the woman that was now behind her. Vyce had been following Opal since they had met up, she seemed to be under the influence of Opal's strong charisma after their meeting in the snow floor. Opal wanted to show this brunette a different world that she lived in, not everything was as it seemed. But today would be a day to go on an adventure, "You are not going to die, I promise. I have already established to you that I wasn't goign to kill you, there is no need for that, so come on. We have a lot of ground to cover today in the mountains." 

Opal had picked her favorite floor, well one of her favorites to go on a dungeon exploration trip. She had been a bit lazy from the last few days, but now was time to get the ball rolling again in her court. Vyce seemed to be very much against going out, but no matter how much she fought and cussed, Opal would only laugh and shake her head, "You are more than welcome to try and kill me again, but we've gone through this already. Let's go, Kitty." Opal gestured for her to follow a smile on her face from thick black voluptuous lips. 

Edited by Opal

Vyce now wandered out shortly after opal her eyes cast down still afraid of the female despite how fair she had been with her after her drunken squabble. Even then she was housed quite happily by her feeling indebted, a bad habit for the brunette as she realized her current heartache was caused by this unfortunate characteristic. "I-I know," she sighed now looking out realizing that her best plan for survival anyways in this crazy world was to keep following her. "I don't want to go out on an adventure least of all with you she grumbled recovering still from her night of sorrows and alcohol. Her hand now rubbing her forehead as she suddenly ran into opal's back. Her face scrunched up now from suddenly fitting the curve of Opal's back quite well. "I-I'm not a damn cat!" She shouted hearing her remark before looking around as people looked at her oddly. Embarrassed she slowly just kept quiet and strolled behind her realizing she needed to level up and she didn't know anyone who could help her level any more.

Scarlet was walking down the street on the seventh floor. It was one of her favorite floors, the mountains were truly beautiful. Up ahead she saw two familiar players though, Erin, her old sweet heart, and Opal, player killer extraordinaire. Who would have guessed that those two would get together after she left? She happened to be walking the same direction as the two of them, so she started to follow them, until she heard Erin shout out that she wasn't a cat. Scarlet couldnt help it, her signature smirk popping up on her face as she fast walked up to Erin and leaned over to whisper into her ear. "You were certainly a cute kitty for me Erin." She whispered before pulling back, smirking.

Waving a hand in front of her mouth as she couldn't help but let out a yawn the crimson haired devil walked at a casual pace, thanks to a certain busty blonde and two foolish boys she had leveled a nice amount. Recovering from the petite yawn she focused her sapphire gaze ahead of her to another red headed deviant she had stumbled upon. Scarlet, her personal servant. Smiling she followed her, withholding her voice as too allow the girl some freedom. Her only goal today was to train, no chores, no shopping. Only a day of combat and exploring...

Enjoying the combination of the beaming sunlight and the cool breeze of the wind Crimsa cocks a curious brow as she witnessed her servant approach a girl that had yelled. Whispering words that she could not hear. Finding the interaction worthy of her interest she slowly approached the trio of females. "My my Scarlet what little treasures have you led me to this time?." she purred the question, examining the two strangers before her. Was it common for a video game to have so many hot females?.

Opal turned around as the defiant Vyce yelled at her. The former Vice Commander looked at her apathetically noticing a female sneak up behind her. Because of her outburst, Opal did not say anything and therefore allowed the event to play out. The woman was that of scarlet red hair, she looked familiar but could not make out where she saw her from. Folding her arms under her chest, the buxom woman squinted her eyes in attempt to recognize the female, "Hey yeah, I know you from the meeting, don't I. I noticed you keeping to yourself in the back. There was something oddily fami-" But it didn't take long, another busty redhead was traveling at a slow rate behind the other woman.

"Scarlet? Was that her name?" Opal mused to herself, a manicure nail was bit down from her teeth as she teased at her finger attempting to unravel this odd plot that was storming up. The woman dropped her arms to the side and strolled up to the women who were talking, "A friend of yours, Vyce? Good morning, ladies. My name is..." she cocked a smile, black lips a stark contrast to her pale skin as her violet eyes looked to the others. There was no point in hiding who she was, "My name is Opal." she declared proudly. wearing the name as a badge of honor. Now that she could see more clearly, she pointed to the busty redhead, "You...I saw at the hot springs party not long ago. Your name escapes me though," Opal said almost uninterested, today was about finding a dungeon but instead she fell upon two women who seemed to know one another in this weird circle of friendship she was now entering into.  

Vyce was petrified suddenly in shock as she heard the rather familiar tone of what she thought was Manta now letting out a rather startled yelp and backing into Opal as she looked at Scarlet. "N-noo I-I'm ... n-not?" She gulped thinking back at one of the days she spent with Manta now growing flush withe embarrassment as she remembered how she was bit exposed as a kitten once. "N-no y-you I-I was told you told?" Stumbling over words incoherently as she suddenly came across the realization that Scarlet and Manta was one and the same person now beginning to cry and grow angry. "Y-you told me you were dead!" She screamed now ramming into the red headed girl (manta) her arms now smashing into her shoulder, "Y-you're dead you're dead!" She cried still freaking out a bit as she had some rather traumatic experiences having met the pker who took out Zel and then running into the assumed dead Manta.

Scarlet raised an eyebrow as Erin came to the realization that she had used to be Manta in a rather.... Violent manner. She gave Erin a pat on the head as the girl slammed her fists into her shoulder. "Yeesh, calm down. I was just telling you the conclusion I came to off of the information I was given. At the time i was a bit impaired." She paused, letting the girl punch her shoulder. "Deal with it, Manta's dead. And it's not like it took you too long to replace her." She said, not really caring how the girl felt. Erin had been attached to her, but that was it. She was like an incredibly cute leech. Everything had been one sided, with Manta providing for Erin at every turn, even the... nights... had been one sided, with Manta pleasuring Erin and not the other way around. Scarlet could see that now, being detatched from her memories in an emotional sense. At least, that was the only conclusion she could come to. Manta was truly dead. Scarlet had killed a few days ago at the Waterfall of the Sage. She had taken her rapier and stabbed and slashed into her past self until it was nothing but pixels. 

Nodding respectfully as the woman introduced herself as 'Opal'. The way she said it though caught the crimson locked girl's attention, something that meant this person was not to be toyed with...despite her urges to certain things. "it's a pleasure to meet you." she stated simply, she may have kissed the woman's hand if not for the sudden uproar of a certain girl. Instinctively lowering her hand to hover above the handle of her Whip she eyed this Vyce, her gaze more curious than angry but regardless held daggers. Her servants were Not punching bags. 

Seeing that Scarlet was entirely capable of handling her predicament the woman let her hand fall to her side gently resting against her hip, at least this one was in not of need of babying unlike a certain platinum haired boy. turning back to Opal she couldn't help but smirk. "oh. pardon my lack of memory, but I was partially drunk when I arrived to that party. Surely I would have have approached a beauty such as yourself if I had spotted you." She partly apologized to the woman. "Allow me to right my wrong, you may call me Crimsa and if you ever wish to see me in that bikini again just shoot me a message~" she playfully flirted, tossing a wink towards Opal.

Stepping forward Crimsa placed a gentle hand on her fellow red head's shoulder and offered a smile, "That's enough dear, if she wishes to continue that conversation then she can at least speak to you like a proper girl." Setting her eyes so that they met Scarlet's gaze the woman's smile faded. "Now...who's is this Manta?, does it have something to do with your memories?" she asked. Wondering if this puzzle could be solved. 

Her barrage of punches kept ricocheting off her avatar like pebbles off a brick wall she cursed it as she wasn't capable of even making her flinch. Her blind anger slowly drifting into rage as she kept listening to what the Scarlet [censored] told her. A drastic change of pace for Erin to be faced with as she had talked with Ariel about this after being left in the care. Something of Scarlet or Manta had to still care about her in order to show her someone who would prevent her from committing suicide if not then what reasoning was it. She glared to her recalling everything she wanted to have done her own thoughts were focused upon earning a living and making her way in the world ... but she was worthless and a leach. These emotions flourished causing a stream of tears to run down her face further ruining her most adorable feature.

Vyce cried and looked up as the once known Manta now looked up to her and spoke of how she was dead and how her acquaintanceship with Opal was somehow a way to fix her loss. Her eyes filled with rage as she now sent a slap across the red-heads face as quickly as possible, "Y-you bitch ..." She sniffled now uncertain of weather to run away or just challenge cold-hearted girl to a battle. "I-I contemplated jumping off of Aincrad every day after you disappeared and now ... After everything we had been through." Her eyes closed now and sniffled her own hand reaching down for her whip as she backpedaled now to get a little bit of distance. 

"F-fight me right now!" She shouted pulling out her own whip. "I've been suffering for months since she left only to be told by the same witch of a woman that she was the girl of my dreams and leaving me like this. I-I'm gonna die fighting for her back or kill beat those memories back into you! And you stay out of this ..." She shouted now looking over to Crimsa recalling a conversation now from when Scarlet told her something about a mistress. "You did this didn't you?!" She growled now coming to a possibly hasty conclusion as her whip jumped through air in attempt to seek revenge for her stuck up remarks.

Scarlet almost dodged the girls slap. It would have been incredibly easy, but she felt as though the woman needed to get her anger out. She allowed the hand to land home, jerking slightly but other wise not reacting. She listened as Erin spoke. "Your slightly stronger than i thought, just by the fact that you didnt jump off Aincrad. It was actually quite impressive back when I found you, about to fight off mobs until it killed you." She said calmly, a red mark starting to show up on her face. She didnt add on the part about her being weak, both in personality and level. The second one was forgivable, not the first one. She opened her inventory and equipped her rapier. "Maybe this all could have been avoided if you'd recognized this." She stated, showing her the ring that she had been wearing ever since her and Erin had gotten together. She brought up her HUD again and sent the girl a full loss duel request. "I'm assuming you want a full loss duel?" She said, unsheathing her rapier.

HP: 173

Mit: 12 (Armor Skill)

Evasion: 3

Accuracy: 4

Damage: 14

Charge (5)

Rapier (5)

Precision: +1 ACC

Athletics: +1 DMG, +5 HP

Heavy Armor: (3)

Concentration

Equipment:

Dress Vest: +3 EVA

Ring Thing: +3 ACC

Rapier Thingy: +6 DMG

Placing a hand against her forehead Crimsa softly groaned as a sharp pain began flaring in her head, it was bad enough the girl kept sobbing and screaming her pitiful feelings but now she was yelling at her. Taking a deep breath of refreshing air the woman hoped the coolness of it would keep her headache at bay. Simply taking a step away from Scarlet, she crossed her arms and decided to let her servant deal with her own affairs. 

Would the other woman step in for her?, she doubted she would do it to help. The feeling she had gotten from Opal was one familiar to her, if anything it would be to cease the same pain the crimson haired woman faced herself at the moment. assuming she had guessed correctly. 'Maybe I should go for a cup of tea?, black vanilla sounds nice right about no-' A thundering snap from an all so familiar weapon shattered her thoughts, looking for the source of the noise a sudden breeze rushed to her shoulder and the sound of tearing cloth made everything all so clear to the woman. Gazing towards the girl that had the audacity to strike her her Sapphire eyes were filled with shock, not from Vyce, not from the the fact her schoolgirl outfit was now torn, it was from the feeling of rage that surged through her.

A light twitch came to the Crimson Devil's eye as her gaze turned to a glare, uncrossing her arms a hand swiftly grasped the golden hued handle of her own Whip. Crimsa was not one to often act upon anger, she found the feeling disgusting and filthy. Unbecoming of a woman of her stature. But this...Swine!, needed to know her place. Allowing the unique ability her weapon held to aim for her the woman took a quick step forward, a sound like lightning resonated through the air as the talon bladed whip shot through the air. it's aim to wrap around the girl's ankle and bring her to the dirt, such as where she belonged in Crimsa's eyes. 

"You sad, pathetic excuse of a girl." She spoke clearly, her voice calm but devoid of it's previous sweetness. "Dare, Strike my Servant. Dare...Strike me?" the devil asked stepping in front of Scarlet, taking this 'battle' as her own. Noticing the crowd beginning to form around them Crimsa could only feel the storm within her begin to roil with seething rage. "If you as so much as lift another finger towards Me or My Scarlet again, you will face a Hell like none other." she threatened, ready to send another lashing strike at the girl.

Vyce's eyes glanced seeing the ring she had given to her when she had called her for a picnic and had even gone so far to ask for her hand. It sadly didn't go anywhere after that as neither of them had fully agreed to such a union. After the crack of her whip had been leashed out toward the other scarlet haired women Vyce blinked a bit startled from what she had just done. Her anger running on fumes though as she was still partially pissed not even recognizing that Opal was behind her and quickly accepting the duel from the pathetic servant who had surrendered herself so willingly to another weak player despite the fact that she was now training to be a tank. "I'm not done with either of you whores!" She screamed out angry that she was called basically thought of as nothing but a pathetic weakling to the two of them.

As she heard the whip fly out she collapsed wincing in pain as she now collapsed into the ground slowly pulling herself up and hissing as she now unwrapped the whip form her ankle extremely pissed. Coals now placed upon her flame and hissing, "Damn you both I don't give a crap of what you two think I'm not backing down." Her fingers flashed through the menu and accepting the duel. Her body trembling frightened now realizing this was Scarlet and she was able to take her out in a single shot.  Her whip snapping again in the air before lashing out toward the red-head again. Her whip flicked and lashed striking Scarlet's face as she grinned from her successful attack.

1 damage to manta

Spoiler

HP: 40

Mit: 34 (Armor Skill)

Evasion: 0

Accuracy: 2

Damage: 6

Heavy Armor: 2

Whip: 1

Obedient Lamb: 6 Mit

Lambhardt: 27 Regen

Eye of Templar 2 Acc

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
58073 10 4 6 7 Vyce Msg_hover2.png 2016-05-01 17:04:40
Edited by ErinVyce

Scarlets hand shot up to grasp her eye where the whip had carved a little slice, straight through the top right hand corner of her eye to the lower lefthand corner. There was now an ugly glowing gash there. It would go away quickly, but Erin had made her point. She wasnt pulling any punches and was attacking straight at her eyes, her most vulnerable points. She raised her rapier and quickl jabbed the girl three times in the gut with her rapier, the precision evident. "If you attack me again my next attack will end your life. And I dont want to do that despite how badly you seem to want it to happen." She explained calmly.

ID# 58089 results:

Battle: 7 Hit

Manta: 172/173 (-1) EN: 39/42 (-3)

Erin: 17/40 (-23) EN: 10/10

Edited by Manta Gaul

Opal raised a dark brow at the now introduced Crimsa, her comment about seeing her in that bathing suit again made her smirk but that's all it did even with the opposed after wink to get the signal across. Arms folded over her bosom as she watched the events unfurl. Vyce had to get her steam out now realizing that Manta was alive but under the alias of Scarlet, much how Opal referred herself to as Malice. She sighed lightly and kept her arms crossed over her body as she watched the battle ensue. Words of spite and anger traveled from ear to ear, even Crimsa felt the urge to throw her anger into the ring. This had become interesting but after Scarlet had whittled Vyce's HP down to a significant low, the woman finally stepped forward and placed a hand on Vyce's shoulder. 

"That's enough," Opal said as she now stood in between the two women, "You both share some kind of history with one another. Spilling each other's digital blood is not going to change the past or what happened. It is now a memory, a one that hurts and burns no doubt, but that is all it is. Lick your wounds and deal with what the present has. We are only on floor fifteen, not even a quarter through the game. If you both wanna go back to the real world, then you need to stop attacking each other. Vyce, you made your point. You are angry and feel left out and disowned; Manta is no doubt struggling with herself as well. I was wanting to go out in a dungeon and get some experience, but I don't know if that would be a wise idea right now. Vyce is under my wing for now, Scarlet. I won't let anymore harm come to this woman. We've all been through enough." 

The former Vice Commander of the KoB stated and shifted her weight on one leg as she once more crossed her arms over her chest, "How about you girls come and join me for this dungeon quest? And perhaps talk civilly amongst one another instead trying to kill each other?" 

Vyce cringed and collapsed weakly after she felt the blade having skewered her gut thrice, her body weakly collapsing back and down on one knee now as she began to pant. Her hatred for this new red-head evident as she then was preparing for another strike toward her till she heard Opal speak. Her eyes now distraught that her duel was basically being canceled by both girls as Scar didn't want to kill her and Opal didn't want it to continue. Vyce was the only one that was rather stubborn right now. "I will not calm down, these ..." she stopped trying to think of another way to insult them both for the treatment they were putting her through as she now turned around to face Opal. "I don't want to go on a mission with either of them! And there is nothing you can do that will stop this duel."