[PP-F7] Lost Girls (Manta)

Vyce grumbled angrily as her neck had a collar of sorts, insurance you might say from Opal to Scarlet as sort of attempt to build trust between the two. She strained and coughed as she had been attempting to snap the leash around her neck for the better part of the journey through floor seven. It's mountain and beauty all being lost upon the rather angered brunette as she finally gave up and sighed merely keeping pace with Scarlet now as she was still strolling forward everyone once in a while tugging upon her tether to as she dragged her along. Her obedient lamb armor still the only equipment she had and was unfortunately turning a must brow causing her to become a new black sheep if you will. She strolled behind her a glare in her eyes as she came up with a new plan, quickly sprinting back up she would attempt to leap on her guide's back and bite her till she submitted and released her.

Scarlet turned around to see Vyce flying at her. She sidestepped and yanked the leash, in an attempt to knock her over. "I see why Opal put this collar on you, you've turned into some sort of wild animal." She stated, glaring at her. She hadnt wanted to have a collar on Vyce, but it was apparent that it was necessary now. "Just calm down so that we cant get our loot, find a dungeon, and get out of here." She said, smiling in a pitying way at the young woman.

Vyce let out a screech as she suddenly felt her neck yanked and twirling about on her legs as she began to careen down toward the ground. Her face now planted like a seed in the dirt as she grimace in pain still upset that she was so useless and feeling the words she was told about how worthless she was when she found out. Vyce's eyes watering  a bit as she began to push herself up from the ground her entire front covered in mud now as she looked back to the woman who was literally dragging her along on a dungeon run. "I-I don't care about any of that!" She shouted now pulling herself up, half lying to herself as her vow when Manta had died in her heart was still something she wanted to keep.

Scarlet frowned at the young woman, walking over and petting her hair before proceeding to lead her further away from the safe zone. "I dont care what you care about. It's obvious that you arent capable of rational thought right now." She sighed, her feelings for Vyce growing stronger everytime they saw each other. She didnt like that at all, ut there was nothing she could do about it. "Come on, lets get in and out without the hassle."

Vyce grumbled and stood back up fully prepared to charge her once again when scarlet suddenly felt a pet over her head causing her to stop momentarily. The soothing action causing a slight moan to escape her lips before catching herself. "N-no stop that you are not Manta!" She shouted and pulling away still a bit frazzled by this whole situation as a few tears were streaming down her anger crested face as she looked at the woman once more. She frowned nodding that she would at least stop fighting her to get more sp but when this dungeon was off she wasn't certain if she would be headed back to were the four of them had been lodged.

Scarlet smirked as the girl reacted to her petting with a moan and then a loud protest that she wasnt Manta. "But really darling, what does it matter if i'm not Manta? I'm hot, and your cute, we'd be great together." She said posing it as a joke. She gripped the leash in her hand more tightly, expecting to be charged at or for her to try to run away. She couldnt help but feel like the relationship between the two of them could work out now. She could play the dom role much better than she could before.

Her heart skipped a beat hearing this and wanting to be able to change hr mind as easily as Scarlet was able to swap personalities. The rather complacent Vyce now glancing away nervously as she followed her. The tug on the leash reminding her that she still wasn't able to face the red head and was in fact more pet like. Cringing and sniffling as her relatively dirty arm now reached up to wipe her face. "I-I don't want to be with you ... e-even if y-you still have the same body as her ..." She whimpered realizing that this version was far less meek and weak as the previous one who coddled Erin.

Scarlet smirked more. "I know you Erin, even if you dont know me all that well. And I can tell you that you enjoy having that leash on, and you enjoy being treated like this. And thats okay, you dont have to be ashamed of that." She said, her facial expression shifting to a more serious one towards the end to let Erin know that she wasn't joking around about that not being something to be ashamed of. "I think you like being owned and treated like a pet."

As Scarlet continued to talk about her enjoying this sensation of being leashed by her she began to grow quite flustered and shaking her head, "N-no that was the old weak Erin s-she died when y-" She stopped looking toward Manta gulping and hanging her head. "I-I'm no longer going to be the pathetic weakling I once was that was why I was taking Ariel as a new mentor ... a-and I guess Opal is now assisting me to get stronger so I can be formidable." It wasn't any use though as Scarlet had those memories of when she had fully submitted to her on numerous occasions. "I-I'm n-not your pet I'm ... I'm my own person." She whimpered and following as the tug on her leash led her farther away.

Scarlet sighed, looking over at Erin seriously again. "I think that one of your problems is equating your submissiveness with weakness. You can be strong and submissive, or formidable and submissive." she explained, sighing in a bored manner as though she shouldnt have to be explaining this. "And I never said you were my pet, just that you enjoy the idea. I can tell." She said, reaching over and petting Erin again.

She mewed softly as she was pet remembering the fun times she had with her and merely hung her head and nodded, "I-I w-was trying to be more imposing that way people would respect my thoughts when I got strong enough. But you are right that it is no shame to be submissive, I just don't know if ... I can do anything else again like that. I don't feel like enjoying the presence of another girl. It feels like I'm cheating on her, even if she is you which is why I ... I hate seeing you and thinking of her and knowing she will never come back. I don't think I can forgive you for ever killing the woman of my dreams."

Scarlet looked back at Erin again, a genuine smile on her face. "Despite what I said, I am Manta. I have my memories back. When Zel and Dom died though, I changed as a person, just like everyone does when something big happens in their lives." She explained. "My change was pretty big, but I can guarantee that im the same woman that you fell in love with." She said, letting the leash go a little slack.

Vyce felt the slack upon her neck loosen as she looked back depserately wanting to believe it but she still remember how Scarlet had told her that she was a leech. This realization being so true as she even now wanted to take her role once more just clinging to her arm. Her eyes watering as she now clamped them shut and shook her head, "Can we just go and kill this dungeon already I-I want to get this leash off and I don't ..." She frowned not wanting to remember those horrible feelings she had as she was less suicidal now and more just pissed that she wouldn't keep her as a friend or asked her to just give her a new life over instead she met that Crimsa lady. "I-I don't know if I can love you."

Scarlet smiled at her again. "Trust me, you can. Everyone does after a little while after all." She said jokingly, walking forwards. "And if you dont want the leash to tug you should follow me." She said to Erin. "If your good, nothing bad will happen. Thats just the way this works." She explained, continuing to walk. This was usually how dungeons were found, by wandering all over the place. 

The girl only kept blushing as she now picked up her pace only a few feet away from Scarlet's back now as  she tried to keep herself from clinging again. Her eyes drifting away from her feminine form as to not be bewitched once more by her charm. Her ears perking up when she heard the remark of being good and nothing bad happening, "The heck do you mean by that? I'm never good with you, I-I can't ever be  ok with you because o how you left me after getting that close in my heart." She mewed softly almost going inaudible as she was feeling sheepish once again matching her rather flimsy light armor.

Scarlet glanced back to see Erin blushing. She turned back to leading the way, smiling. Erin really was the cutest person she had ever met in this game. She made sure to walk more sensually, swaying her hips a little more than normal like she had seen Crimsa do. She was going to have Erin by the end of this trip, and that was definite. "You left me though, for the one who caused all of this. So, you see, this isnt my fault, it's yours." Scarlet said, pointing the blame from her back to Erin.

As Scarlet pointed the blame back to her accusingly Vyce winced shaking her head back and forth a bit startled by this sudden accusation. "N-no you were the one who left me t-this isn't my fault." She whimpered shaking her head not really wanting to be told she was wrong again. " N-no I didn't do anything wrong this was your selfish urges that had us split apart not me!" She shouted a bit scared as she stopped not wanting to move now and follow through with this dungeon. "I swear  I will .... I will" She stammered now sweating a bit as she looked down to her feet uncertain if she really could keep fighting the urge to hold Manta as Scarlet. Her eyes glancing up to watch the swaying curve of her bulbous butt. Quickly looking away and wearing a faint blush.

"Thinkg about it beautiful. Who caused all of this? Opal, for killing Dom and Zel. And who went running to Opal right after my little break? You. And that makes the fact that the two of us are apart your fault. I left you with Ariel so I could come back to you, but you'd already run off with her." She explained, showing Erin how this entire thing could really be all drawn back to her. "So you shouldnt be the one who's angry, I should be. But i've already forgiven you." She finished.

"B-but I-I waited a-and I'm still her  model s-she should have told me you came looking?" She winced a bit startled by this as she realized that it could possibly be all her fault. Manta was the only one who knew enough about her to make her three sixty so much emotionally as she now stumbled backwards and collapsing as she processed all this. "She would have told me if you had shown up a-and I didn't run away to Opal! I-I tried to kill her ... or get killed by her. I d-don't really ..." She winced now tottering on the edge a good shove being all that was needed to flip the tables and make all her anger toward Scar to becoming to self guilt. "Y-you can't forgive me I don't even forgive you for- for everything. I-It's not my fault ..." she sniveled and curled up on her knees a bit terrified. "I-It can't be." 

Scarlet got down on her knees next to Vyce, reaching out and gently petting her. "It's okay Erin, we all make mistakes. I dont blame you for yours, because I truly care about you." She stated, smiling gently and petting her more. Things all seemed to be going to plan. She glanced up and looked around. They were already pretty far into the mountains and had found nothing yet. She stood up and looked over at Erin again. "It's pretty obvious that there isnt a subdungeon around here. Lets head back to Nimbus and go get some food or something. I think we need to spend some more time together and resolve this problem."

ID# 58159 results:

Loot: 11 No Subdungeon Found

Edited by Manta Gaul