[PP-F1] Earning a Living

Kay frowned at her words. "You really shouldn't be such a loner." He says. But then blanched considering what he's been up to lately he wondered if he was one to talk. Then he looked at the boxed scattered throughout the room. How to start?

Kay HP: 14

Ruby HP: 9

Kay shook his head and said "all I know is that I am looking for quote fine goods unquote" he said. But then a idea came to him walking over to a box he said "but there is something I MIGHT be able to do that works." Tapping an object he brought up three small buttons. Pressing the plus button he saw a loading icon appear and wondered if this would work.

[Note I'm using Rank 10 crafting dice stuff to determine whether not not this appraisal skill works. I originally got 7 but had to edit my post sorry!]

Kay nodded as he looked at what the loading icon had pulled up. A window describing a box of fine, beaded, silk scarves. "I think this is it" he said putting the box in his inventory. Turning at Ruby he thanked her for the help, she waved, and he headed off. Some time later found him back at the Town of Beginnings. As he handed him the box the stall owner said "Thank ye kindly adventurer. These are high quality goods. For ya to have such a fine eye you must have some skills yourself so here ya go!" Kay blinked at the item in his inventory. It was some kind of mat. He looked up at the merchant who said "with that you can start doing business yourself good luck my friend!" Kay's outfit vanished and was replaced with his armor from before. He shrugged and headed on his way debating what to do next when a window opened up stating what he had gotten from this quest besides the mat. Kay smiled. "Let the transactions begin!" He said smiling.