[PP-F4] Pale as Snow (Jazmyne) COMPLETE

The town was toppled with snow, as per usual as the moonlit sky now glistened off of the crystalline structures that kept being packed down by the trampling feet of adventurers whom passed through. Among those footprints included the pink haired girl's petite boots that had been twirling about in circles as she giggled and clapped her hands as if dancing and singing along to a concert. Few things managed to get on Avilon's nerves and less were able to rain on her parade as she collapsed in the snow, shrill little giggle skimming across the snow as she laid there in wait. perhaps she was seeking companionship ever since she last messaged the friends who had helped her the first day in this crazy world, or perhaps she just needed someone to rely upon at the time being. Her eyelids clamped shut as she now groaned pleasantly her arms and legs shuffling in close to her body as she started to nestle into the snow for what could have been a long winters nap. Her pink hair among the ivory snow also reflected the lights in the town quite well as she rested upon the ground in the middle of the town center.

"It's so comfy to be laying here in the snow once more," she coo'd with a pleasant tone to her voice as she opened her eyes and sat back up. Avilon glanced around the empty town square and slowly pulled herself over to the side. A small trench being plowed by her fair caboose that now plopped itself down beside a shop that she hadn't recently encountered all that often on her own time. "I suppose I need to start discovering more quests," a solemn sigh now expelled from her lips as she began to contemplate. "But I really need to find someone who can dish out damage."

Edited by Avilon

Floor 4 had been something that intrigued Jazmyne greatly, seeing as where she lived, before the game accident, snow dampened and muddied the ground rather than build itself up to create a sight as beautiful as this Floor provided. Snow crunched underneath the brunette's boots as she half-skipped, half-walked around in childish awe. Honestly, if she could have experienced this everyday during the Winter before, there'd be no one around that could stop her from playing outside in the snow. Picking piles up in her hands before letting the masses of snow drip between her thin fingers, Jazmyne hardly noticed the chill and dropping of her body temperature as an adrenaline rush and wonder took over all feeling.

For a short while, that is.

Soon enough Jazmyne found herself shivering uncontrollably. Her skin turned brown to a bright red, the brunette knew she had to find warmth. And what better place than a shop? Unlocked despite the sign that read "closed", Jazmyne made her way in and even had the chance to enjoy the heat from a built fire before being yelled at. Apparently the owner wasn't accepting customers this late and night and said owner threatened Jazmyne, using their weapon to kick the laughing girl from the building, remembering to bolt up the locks afterwards. Jazmyne lay flat on the ground, spitting out snow as she wiped white fluffs from her cloth clothing. Now she was cold again, which didn't help at all, but desired staying a bit longer on this Floor. Maybe even as long as the game lasted. 

Walking idly in town, Jazmyne yelped as she felt her feet tangle up with an unknown mass, body falling forward. Bracing herself for impact, holding out her arms, Jazmyne fell once more into the soft, white snow. Lifting her head in annoyance, she groaned and searched for the someone or something that'd cause her to trip. Once she found the pink-haired female sitting down, legs out, Jazmyne furrowed her brows in a twisted scowl. "Thanks for that." 

Avilon yelped rather startled as she suddenly felt another person's legs impact with her own before she could do anything the girl was already on all fours over her legs. Avilon's eyes lit up in fear as she quickly slid out from underneath her both hands quickly racing over to help up the other woman. A flurry of panic now passing over Avilon as she wasn't usually the type to cause others to fall over other than herself she now quickly wrapped her arms around the women's waist and peeled her out of the snow tears now forming in her eyes as she couldn't have imagined she was so stupid as to just lay there in the snow as a tripping hazard. "I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't even see you coming I-I should I mean I didn't?" Her body now trembling as much as her new acquaintance not out of the cold but do to what she had just done accidentally. As she aided her in standing up she quickly bowed her head hunched over as she groveled for forgiveness. 

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have been laying here in the snow without warning people that I was here! Please forgive me for my insolence." She kept herself prostrated before the woman still sniffling as she was hunched over before the stranger. "W-what can I do to make it up to you I-I will do anything I'm so sorry."

Just about to climb to her feet and stomp away in annoyance, Jazmyne yelped in reaction to the sudden touch to her thin waist, quite a sensitive area on her body. Comforting arms wrapped around Jazmyne who'd flipped around, slightly lifted off the ground, pink hair tickling her pudgy cheeks. A bright red blush engulfed the brunette's body as she assessed the situation, heart beating rapidly for reasons unknown. She'd never been touched in such a way before seeing as her friends were limited to online, and she never really enjoyed being loving around her parents. A flaming heat took over and the cold had been forgotten. 

"I-uh-it's whatever." Jazmyne huffed out, throat dry as she released her thin arms from around the stranger's neck. Rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, Jazmyne awkwardly averted her gaze and cleared her throat before beginning to speak. "Just watch where you're going next time. And don't touch people like that," She blushed once more, rubbing an arm nervously in remembrance of the moment that'd happened only seconds ago. It felt... nice. "it might freak them out ya know." Sticking to the truth, seeing as that definitely wasn't a lie whatsoever since Jazmyne felt "all weird and confused", Jazmyne critically scanned the girl standing before her. "Why're you like that? All sweet and stuff. People will use you if you're always such a pushover." Tilting her head curiously, having never met someone with such a personality, Jazmyne flipped thick, brown hair over one shoulder while awaiting an answer.

Avilon hung her head rather ashamed about this entire predicament, frankly life was getting quite cumbersome as of late for her and she never heard of what happened to a few of her previous companions. That and the incident with a rather quantum break in time seemed to impact her life quite harshly as she had witnessed so much recently. As she watched Jazmyne pull away abruptly from her she now slid her hands away and about her body, tucking her hands into her armpits as she now winced and sniffle, "I'm sorry ... I was told by others to stop being such a pushover and to stop being such a child before I j-just don't want to grow up if it means all of this death is going to suddenly be entering my life now." Both hands slid up into her eyes as she now wiped away the tears. "I'm sorry to be such a nuisance to you, I-I promise I won't get in your way again."

"I nee to grow a spine, I'm to afraid to hurt others though that is why I took it upon myself to become a tank, I don't want others to be hurt thus I will tank the hits for them." She whimpered now glancing back up and brushing the snow off herself and bowing once more. "I-I should leave and get out of your hair now." Avilon's petite body now spinning around and strolling gloomily off toward the inn where she had recently got herself a room. As of late it usually was a two person one as she always felt lonely and just thought maybe someone would need accompaniment.

Edited by Avilon

Jazmyne rolled her dark brown eyes, blush already faded as she continued to listen out of pure curiosity rather than understanding. She'd never been this way, always brash with mannerisms, and thought of the pink-haired girl as weak and pretty much pathetic. Touching freezing palms to warm cheeks, Jazmyne shivered and sighed as low temperatures took over once more. "They were right and no reason is gonna fix the fact that you're gonna be somebody's puppet one day." She shrugged, tossing aside the pink-haired girl's reasons considering behavior. Jazmyne didn't care. Jazmyne only worried about Jazmyne, after all, but she'd at least tell the truth and try to get said facts through this girl's seemingly thick skull, because the girl happened to be incredibly cute and had managed to take her breath away only moments ago. "Death is in everyone's life." Feeling proud of her words, Jazmyne stood tall with a smirk, only faltering in position as the stranger walked away. Phased, mouth agape, Jazmyne took a few moments to regroup her thoughts together before turning rather sharply on her heel.

Pacing towards the pink-haired girl, hard steps crunching snow loudly beneath her own boots, Jazmyne reached out a tanned limb to roughly grab the girl's wrist. In one fluid movement Jazmyne had the other spun around and facing her body, faces closer than ever. "You can't just leave a girl like that." Jazmyne dropped the girl's arm, flustered expression returning, though she kept a confident look and dominant aura. "Now if you're gonna be tough," The brunette placed a finger underneath the female player's chin, lifting the other's head up, "you don't apologize for nothin' that you do. Who said I wanted you to get out of my hair? We only just met." With that, Jazmyne had her arm around the pink-haired girl's body, turning the two back around, ushering the other forward. "Where were you headed before, anyways? And tell me your name." Suddenly Jazmyne cared, and suddenly she didn't want to be left alone. 

Edited by Jazmyne

Avilon's fingers now twirling frantically around in circle like a blender mixing up a bowl of dough she then hesitated as she glanced back up to see the other woman roll her eyes. Wincing as she sniffled again as she was quite emotionally sensitive even now as she was still coping with the thoughts of tripping and the loss of friends.Hearing the comment of one day ending up as just a puppet Avilon's eyes watered more as she now hung her head the sulking depression now looming over her as she had been told this by a second already her head bobbing up and down as she murmured softly, "Y-you are right. I am gonna probably end up being used if I don't change my ways as that is just the type of person I am. I-Is it so wrong to want to be helpful to others when they are in most need of it?" The maiden was already wandering back about the corner which Jazymne had rushed so hastily past when suddenly she felt herself jerk back to facing her. "W-what t-the?"

Avilon's feet now stopped as she was facing Jazmyne once more her cheeks sporting a few tears as they rolled down. "Wait what I thought you didn't want me to stick around though? And I'm a girl as well so wouldn't it sorta cancel out?" She spoke confused as why the girl was suddenly so angry at her again. Feeling her chin lifted up to meet her eyes she now blushed, not entirely sure why although something in the air felt uncomfortable to her. As she was pun back around she now slowly walked forward still a bit dazed by all this. "I-I was just going to go back to my inn room. I have a second bed, just sorta weird like that I guess."

"It's not wrong. For some. Me, I don't care about someone unless they're important. You should do the same. Trust me, it's effective." She mused, squeezing the girl's shoulder with a hand, feeling at ease in such a position. Touch was something that Jazmyne loved, despite the fact that her excessive closeness might be awkward for some. But despite the mushy feelings, Jazmyne hadn't refrained from telling the truth yet. Being closed off emotion-wise hadn't helped her in the real world, but it sure as heck helped in Sword Art Online. "What'd ya mean by cancel out? Yeah so you're a girl. That's good, I prefer female company anyways. Cause guess what?" Jazmyne smiled, chucking lightly as her body shook in response to the laughter. "I'm a girl too." The joke had been particularly humorous to a now all-smiles Jazmyne, who strolled next to the pink-haired girl who still remained underneath her own, long thin arm, the other resting against her body, hand in a pocket.

"Hey, I was looking for a place to stay on this Floor. Permanently, probably. I love it here. It's magical. Guess we're gonna be bunk-mates from now on." Eyes twinkling upon the thought of how much Floor 4 impressed her, Jazmyne nearly lost focus, stumbling a bit before regaining her balance. Shrugging, walking the small incident off, eyes settled on the girl, head tilted out of curiosity, Jazmyne frowned before piping up, "You never told me your name. Mine's Jazmyne."

Edited by Jazmyne

Avilon's expression became a bit shocked as sh felt her own hand being squeezed ever so tightly as it now made her wince and gulp. "Uh uh Jazmyne p-please if we could feel pain in this game I'm certain that my hand would be crushed and have a fractured wrist."Attempting to back off further as her own back was now grinding against the wall as she now looked away. "I-I know you are a girl, that might be why what you are doing is making me a bit nervous, you aren't trying to set me up in some fashion right?" Her body shivering as she now glanced up and down from the sky. "As for permanent places to stay I suppose you could always go find someone who is willing to help pay for a nice house on this floor. I agree this place is quite magical, I would love to personally live here for the rest of my life as I don't want to go back to the darkness in the real world. Safety of no murders in this safe zone." She sighed and then glanced back up.

"I'm Avilon it's a pleasure to meet you miss Jazymne." She blushed and tried to offer up a hand to shake.

"Oh." Jazmyne let go of her walking companion in an instant upon hearing those words, shoving the hand that once held the other's deep into the free pocket of her cloth pants. It truly was sad that someone could be so weak, but happened to also enhance the cuteness factor. The girl against the wall sent Jazmyne's brows raising, the brunette backing up to give the pink-haired girl some space. It was weird and Jazmyne would prefer to keep walking, though she simply shrugged the action off before scoffing in reaction to what the other had suggested. "Oh please, I just wanted company. You're a weird person, y'know?" Rolling her chocolate eyes once again, Jazmyne motioned with her hand for the two to begin walking once more. She was getting cold and tired, wishing for the comfort of an inn to soon be provided. Yet Avilon had her so intrigued, and happened to be her personal map of the Floor, that Jazmyne would not leave the pink-haired girl alone. 

"Nah." Jazmyne shook her head in response. "I'mma buy my own house. Maybe a log cabin or somethin' like that, out in the woods or on a mountain where nobody can find me. It'd be real high up in the sky so I can sit on the roof and look at the stars." Brushing loose strands of thick hair behind both ears, Jazmyne curled her pink lips up, feeling content and quite happy, even in the midst of another player. They shared views despite having very, very different personalities. This was a first for Jazmyne and she had to admit to liking it. And to liking Avilon. "Murder doesn't bother me. The world doesn't, either. I wanna go back but where I am right now isn't the worst situation ever." Though Jazmyne missed the real world, the fact that she'd gotten stuck in Sword Art Online could've gone way worse all things considered, and in the end, after she got out which will most definitely happen according to the egotistic teen, she'd brag of her victories and survival. Perhaps even achieve fame and gain money out of it. Plus, her parents would be proud, which meant all the more loving. Not to mention Jazmyne had learned quite a bit from the game and players in it already.

After their musing, Avilon finally and officially introduced herself, much to Jazmyne's relief. Taking the small hands in her own, Jazmyne barely grasped the other's fragile hand while shaking it, feeling the softness of Avilon's skin touching her own all over again. Since her companion blushed, so did Jazmyne, and she let go to turn around and begin walking again to avoid the awkwardness of the confrontation. "I-um-We should go now. It's freezing out here. But.. er nice to meet you too, Avi." Yep. Jazmyne had unknowingly given the girl a nickname already. That wasn't supposed to happen, but it did and she didn't take it back. Surprisingly.

Edited by Jazmyne

Avilon began to stagger backwards, the snow around her being shuffled around leaving a trail as she now began to take deep and heavy breathes. "Sorry, I just am not good with dealing with people like this is all. I thought that you were like ... trying to set me up for some sort of trap, although I have no idea why anyone would single me out? I'm not that influential and I don't even know all that many people who would think I'm a threat to pking?" The maiden before Jazmyne now nibbling her lip ever so gently as she then sighed and looked around the town. "Well either way I suppose it wouldn't hurt, you can stay with me in my room ..."

Suddenly Avilon grew quite cheery and clasped her hands upon Jazmyne once more and bouncing, "Oh, oh, oh, you can be my roommate!" She stated as if having completely forgotten that she already offer the second bed. "Quickly, lets get out of the cold, follow me!" Her voice was loud as she now clutched her companions hand and began racing forward through the snow toward an inn. As she hopped through the streets she stopped in front of a door now quickly opening the door and smiling. "Here, I will get us some hot cocoa and some sheets with pajamas for us both to sleep in. I love girl's night!"

"I must admit, I don't sense you to be the type of person who would sleeping in the log cabin." Avilon stated now rubbing her hands together and blowing so warm air into her own and giggling. "I suggest that you meet up with other players who can now play with one another. And I like that cute little nickname that you gave me."

"That's the plan." Jazmyne rolled her eyes and turned away due to blushing in response to Avilon's sudden excitement upon realization that they'd be having a sleepover together of sorts. Unfortunately the brunette had no idea how to act or what to do during a sleepover seeing as she never had anyone to spend time with other than internet friends. This would prove, hopefully, to be a new and fun experience, albeit being a bit weird since the two weren't exactly official friends yet. During these thoughts Jazmyne had been distracted, yelping as Avilon took her hand, warmth engulfing her body as long, dark hair flew behind the brunette's petite figure, legs pumping and feet padding against soft white snow. "Warn me before you do that next time." Jazmyne complained, crossing her thin arms together in annoyance, furrowing her thin brows together. Though the mention of cocoa had her teeth glimmering in wide open smile of approval, the teen nodding her head up and down giddily in quite the childish mannerism, adrenaline rushing throughout her veins. 

Wanting to ignore Avilon's next comment, Jazmyne grinned wickedly as mischievousness twinkled deep within those daring eyes of hers. Moving towards the pink-haired girl, trapping her in between both slightly muscular arms, Jazmyne laughing into the crisp night air, the brunette stared at Avilon with an intimidating look while continuing to keep the other pressed against the wall of their room. "Looks like now would be a good time to kill ya, hmm? The trap idea wasn't what I had in mind but-" Unable to contain any more laughter, Jazmyne moved away to give Avilon some space, bending over as she bellowed in amusement, tears nearly flowing from her eyes. "Oh, I'm just kidding!" She informed Avilon, waving an arm around as to dismiss the action. "Isn't that what friends do? Play pranks on each other?" Jazmyne suddenly asked with a tint of worry lacing her words, doe-like eyes now wide and staring in Avilon's direction.

Avilon nibbled her lip embarrassed that as she was chastised once more by Jazmyne now wincing as if the words had physically pained her waiting on the inside of the inn. "I-I'm sorry I just thought that it was important to get you in out form the cold is all, and besides now that we are within the warmth of the inn we don't have to fear about catching a cold." Hesitating now as she put a finger to her chin contemplating if it was scientifically possible for one to catch a cold or any other illness while in a virtual reality. She supposed that if it had been programmed to allow such viruses to corrupt the memories and virtual mind it could have.  She nearly hadn't noticed the awkward grin eager for cocoa as she nodded. "I will go start the hot water then and obtain som-"

Avilon squealed and closed her eyes as she was pinned to the wall, her entire body bracing as she was quite naive to forget that while in the confides of the safe zone the threats were empty. She stood still, her knees buckling under her own wait as she saw Jazmyne offer rather cold glare matching with her wicked grin. Hearing the chortle only caused her to react with a startled twitch to defend herself as she was defensively posed with eyes closed. "J-jokes? I-I don't think I'm really a fan of these type of jokes then ..." hesitant laughter following her concerns. She then gave a heavy breath and walked in and lied down in her bed. I-I guess to at least get dressed. She said turning around still a bit frazzled by the prank that was pulled on her. Sliding over the menu she dequipped her armor and returned attached comfortable bra and panties with a long t-shirt slipped over it that materialized on her body. 

"Uh... Okay then." Jazmyne shrugged, mentally face-palming in response to her ultimate failure. It had been pretty awful to go through though Avilon didn't seem to care after her dreaded laugh, awkwardness and tension filling the air, seemingly suffocating an ever-so embarrassed Jazmyne who now had her back turned from the pink-haired girl, the two now inside of the inn's room, whom she felt was judging her. Of course Jazmyne didn't take well to being judged or even the thought of it seeing that she saw herself as the embodiment of perfection, yet hid behind a calm, collected exterior currently twirling her dark brown hair in thought, hips swaying from side-to-side as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

Just as Avilon got rid of her armor, Jazmyne turned around, lips curled up at the sight of the adorable pink-haired girl, sporting only an over-size t-shirt. "I just want that cocoa..." The brunette hummed, complete in only her colored underwear, stretching both thin arms into the air while sighing, flopping back onto her bed with a bounce. Her hair fell around her head as she placed both hands atop her slightly toned stomach, feet planted onto the ground. "This place is better than mine. Floor 1 sucks, it's a breeding ground for annoying, weak players and pesky kids. I'm glad I came here tonight instead. Even if I had to sleep on the ground or something, I honestly wouldn't care." Lifting her upper torso up, eyes on Avilon, Jazmyne spoke up, "And yeah, start that hot water, I'm all for a bath right now. I mean I know we don't get dirty in the game, there's just something comforting about being able to live a normal life here."

Avilon sat upon the ground now nibbling her own lip as she began to let the long sleeves rolling down and leaving two long sleeves as she hopped back bouncing upon the bed springs. "See, isn't it just wonderful how this world always go things to work just how they should in the real world. I'm so comfortable I even forgot about your hot Cocoa and the bath water." She winced now massaging her eyes as she stood back up and strolled out toward the door. "Umm how much sugar exactly would you enjoy planting in this cup of yours. I know I just love a lot of sugar." She smiled before then pointing toward a door and hopping over to it like a bunny as she now slid it open. "Feel free to use the shower whenever you wish I will promise to bring you that hot cocoa."

Avilon now sprinted out of the building as she now looked through the room, although when Jazmyne asked her to help draw a bath she suppose uncertain if the remark to the water was for her to prepare the bath or cocoa. Slowly she walked into the bath room and turned on the warm water as she then smiled. "Well the water is starting make sure you get enough that you want I think they have some soap bubbles as well."  She strolled off now going to grab the hot cocoa for her companion.

"Yeah..." Jazmyne muttered, eyes focusing on Avilon's bouncing figure. The thought of jumping on the bed did seem rather compelling especially since her roommate was doing it too. It wouldn't hurt being childish for once, right? Jazmyne wondered, not realizing that she acted equivalent to a five-year old child most of the time. "A lot of sugar in mine too!" She lifted a hand, response a tad late since she'd been lost in thought, yelling a bit to ensure that Avilon had heard her request, eyes still remaining on the place that the pink-haired girl had been jumping. Avilon sure was a lot of fun, and pretty unique too. Not to mention she had weird looks that Jazmyne actually admired instead of disliked greatly for being odd. Lazily standing, Jazmyne sucked in her breath excitedly, chewing on her thick bottom lip in anticipation. It'd be a very, very long time since she'd taken an actual bath. Especially with bubbles involved! Showers weren't the same at all so she felt unsure about the attempt though slowly made way for the extra room.

She felt fortunate for the experience of not only being on Floor 4, the best one yet, a beautiful winter wonderland, but also felt this way for meeting Avilon. The night should be fun, really. Sleepovers were supposed to be that way, right? Probably. Jazmyne assured herself before closing the bathroom's door behind figure, before sliding into the tub and turning it off seeing as it'd been filled up pretty quickly. Now of course Jazmyne didn't hesitate to pour soap into her bath, soap covering any extremities of her body, giggles emitting from her mouth though she tried to stifle them in futile attempts. When Avilon re-entered the inn she would call out, "In here! You better not drink my cocoa or I'll seriously end up PKing you this time, hah~"

Avilon began to shiver as she left the inn's door her eyes focused upon locating a place that was still open at this point in time. Briskly realizing she was still in her sleeping clothes she didn't care as she use to do this in the real world grant it their were usually fewer people in her house. A jaunt over to the local bar and breakfast as she now walked in and whined coldly, "H-hello barkeep?" She begged his pardon the NPC eying the girl rather curiously as that wasn't the usual attire least of all in a place as frigid as the fourth floor. "Y-yeah I was wondering I need two extra sweet hot cocoa's stat, I have a roommate tonight who would like to enjoy some hot cocoa with me." Giggling rather childishly as she now twirled her arms around hopping from one foot to the other to try and keep warm. He nodded and quickly pulled back two steaming hot cups of cocoa.

Estatic and thinking it was still magical how the game could meet your needs she happily pulled out four hundred col uncertain of how much it costs leaving it on the counter. She then carefully walked with two mugs in hand out of the building and back across the street yelping at the cold sensation under her feet. She just needed to make sure they kept warm and stayed in their mugs. As she opened up she heard the joke of sorts that Jazmyne said now blinking a bit startled as she wasn't certain now if she had the best of partners as she now walked in and blushed turning her head as she saw that Jazmyne was already enjoying the bubble  bath. "Y-you should have just told me I would have put it on the night stand." She slowly placed both mugs upon the sink now as she closed her eyes.

"But it wouldn't of been as fun, right?" It was extremely simple to have Avilon experience emotions, she deducted, planning on more ways to freak the pink-haired girl out during their sleepover. It would be extremely entertaining and humorous to watch unfold, after all. Jazmyne giggled once more, turning in the tub so her stomach faced the bottom, feet in the air, elbows settling on the rim while propping her head up. Stretching out a long limb the brunette slid open the door to the bathroom, still efficiently covered by bubbles. "Yo, pass me the mug would ya?" Her eyebrows quirked up in curiosity, however, upon noticing that Avilon had her eyes shut tightly. "Stop being weird. I mean, there's nothing to see." She motioned towards her own covered up body, a smirk imminent on her face while doing so. Stretching out an arm again, Jazmyne motioned for Avilon to step forward and hand over the cocoa. "This is really fun dont'chya think? I-uh-you're really cool and all. For doing this I mean." The brunette's very own form of saying "thank you for the drink" because she'd never say such things out loud to anyone. Ever. "What can we do next? I think girls stay up late and talk about boys or whatever during sleepovers... I dunno. It sounds pretty silly to me since all the boys here are kinda ugly or annoying. Well I've only seen sleepovers in movies so don't judge me Avi."

Crossing both arms, settling her head atop, Jazmyne sighed, seemingly a bit tired. "We should be friends." In her sleepy haze Jazmyne hadn't realized what she was actually suggesting.

Avilon was use to maneuvering blindly and frankly wouldn't trust Jazmyne at her word quite yet, she simply shook her head back and forth, "N-no it's fine I'm use to walking around blind. Spent the entirety my life in the darkness you learn to get around." She said, reaching one hand back now to grab the mug stepping bcakwards a few inches away from the tub as she now bent down back toward the girl and handed her the mug of hot Cocoa before planning on wandering back out of the bathroom as she wasn't comfortable talking about boys or girls. At the moment she didn't really have thoughts upon sexual orientation or partner in fact she was naive enough that all attempts of flirting ended up being shut down by her own stupidity. "I-I'm sorry I don't mean to be weird I just rarely had people over to my house in the real world let alone ones that were bathing in my tub." She blushed now sitting upon the lid of the toilet as she sipped her own mug still with eye pierced shut.

Hearing the compliment of being so hospitable in her own sense of formulating the sentences Avilon smiled and giggled. "It's really no trouble at all after all what are friends for?" She state now pulling her feet up into her large t-shirt so she was effectively scrunched up under them.

"You were blind?" Jazmyne questioned, turning to comfortably lean back and prop her legs up while Avilon kept her own eyes secured shut, sipping the cocoa. The warmth engulfed her body and Jazmyne sighed in content. "This is really good." She commented, licking her lips before gulping down most of the mug in only a few seconds worth of time. Something within Jazmyne clicked, sending her body perking up as she continued taking in her drink but a bit slower this time around. Obviously Avilon had no idea about her life before. No friends. No company. Nothing, really, other than the company of her parents. For some reason the brunette enjoyed the fact that Avilon knew exactly how she felt. It was nice, an effect that Avilon frequently provided it seemed. "I... I never did either, ya know. You're not a charity case or anythin'. I was always alone I just never told anyone okay? And you better not tell anyone either because that's MY private information and... ugh I don't even know why I told you actually. Just thought that maybe since you know how it feels that you'd want to maybe-maybe be closer in that way. Like I promise I won't leave you and all that junk..." She spoke quickly and trembled slightly, dropping the mug down on the hard floor, the glass disappearing into pixels and eventually nothingness.

"You're not lying right? About being friends?" Jazmyne questioned with a tone of worry lacing her words though she happened to be completely oblivious to how weak she sounded. How childish and pathetic she sounded. How she seemed dependent and needy. Body flustered, but not because of the heat, Jazmyne stood, feeling relieved that Avilon couldn't see her in such an awful state, before watering off the remaining parts of her toned figure. "This is still bothering you?" She laughed nervously, desiring to switch up the topic as well as forget what'd only recently happened despite knowing that her needs probably wouldn't be met after such a scene. "I'll get out. Are there towels around? The game makes drying a lot faster but it still takes a few minutes to finish up."