[PP-F4] Pale as Snow (Jazmyne) COMPLETE

Avilon's face now lit up pink to match her own hair as she heard the rather odd comments of not leaving one another and the like. The longer she listened the more it sounded like the girl before her was flirting in her own strange fashion which seemed rather absurd as they didn't really know each other all that well. Besides a common issue of seeming to always be and feel alone as she was asked not to speak about it to anyone else. "Of course, I promise never to speak about your own personal experiences to anyone. I'm quite private in that same way to be perfectly honest even though sometimes I'm a little blabber mouth and go on about talking about me ..." She looked down to the floor her eyes opening partially as she began to cry feeling happy that someone in game was finally willing to open up to her on a different level then anyone else ever had. All of her normal emotional barriers and this time in her own inn room was usually spent breaking down emotionally and here she was building up defenses with a new girl whom seemed to want to genuinely stay friends with her. Her happy cries now becoming a bit vocal as she kept hiding her face and attempting to not spy upon her companion. "T-this actually m-mean a lot more to me, Jazmyne." She sniffled now raising a hand to her face as she wiped the tears.

The comment about being friends and not lying lost upon Avilon as her emotional display now would speak for itself as she needed  moment to unwind as she now looked back and fell down now not caring about Jazmyne wet body. She quickly wrapped her arms around her and cried into her companions neck as she nodded, "P-please I-I just n-need someone t-that I can confide in." Now mewling happily as she clung to Jazmyne uncertain of how she would react to her sudden emotional outbreak.probably wouldn't be met after such a scene. "I'll get out. Are there towels around? The game makes drying a lot faster but it still takes a few minutes to finish up."