[SP-F6] Finding the White in Monochrome.

<<Calming The Soul>>
[Accept?]
O         X
^           

^Taki Note^ "I've been needing to make some changes to Takneil's character and journal but have been lacking the drive to do it. The reason?, my RPing had stooped. It's hard to remember that Stats aren't the most important thing to be concerned about, Roleplaying should not be rushed. it should take time, and most importantly enjoyed. not only by my eyes, but others. Now I seriously have lost my Quality, Quantity, and Skill. So once I finish this thread, the first thread I'm doing my absolute best with until the end. I will post an OOC Topic for feedback, I wish to whoever cares to be brutally honest with me as I need it. Now, I do not want any feedback while thread is in Progress for personal reasons."

Enjoy! \^w^/

Stat Confirmation...
Level 22.
Hit Points: 88/88.
Energy: 22/22.
Damage Mitigation: 35.
Damage: 5.
Bleed: 2.
Thorns: 2.
Regeneration: 1.

Loot Die: +1.

Eternal Melody- 3 DMIT.
Eternal Sonata- +1 DMG, +2 Bleed.
Eternal Harmony- +2 Thorn, +1 Regen.

-x4 +20 Hp Potions.
-Empty-
-Empty-
-Empty-
-Empty-

OHCS-3
First Aid-1
Block-1
Heavy Armor-1
S&D-1
Concentration-1
Survival-1
Howl

<<First Inner Demon>> <<Lovlass>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Second Inner Demon>> <<Fyierfal>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/3 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/3 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/3 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Third Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 1/2 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 1/2 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 1/2 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

<<Final Inner Demon>> is a single time spawning Quest Mob.
HP: 3/4 of the Player's HP
Damage per Attack: 3/4 of the Player's Max Damage (Max Damage = Base Damage x Highest available Sword Art without use of Buffs) 
Mitigation: 3/4 of the Player's Base Damage (Base Damage = 1 Base + Weapon Rank + Weapon Damage Enhancement + Mod)

"Huh?" An armored hand resting against a sinister helm the Eternal Knight groaned as he sat up from the damp grass, what in the world had happened?. An orange eye searching the surrounding area it only furrowed in further confusion, what was this place? and why was he here?. Gauging his current situation the sound of rushing water pulled him from the questioning thoughts and muses. "A...Waterfall?" Gazing into the cascading water his eye followed the water to a calm spring, flattened rocks rose from the mirror like pond. As if inviting him to take a seat, combined with the aura the small clearing gave off it was hard to refuse. Standing from the ground the sound of armor clanking together, dawning the sudden realization. "My armor?" So many questions, but no one to answer them... 

"if I come back, and I'm not...better...kill me." Blistering sand whirling around him a man dawned in Ultramarine armor stood before him as he spoke the words, a memory. The last thing he remembered, before ending up...wherever in the world this was!. As he looked about his surroundings the monochrome haired boy couldn't help but repeat his last words over and over in his head, it disgusted him. How could he ask for death, when he had grown so much in power over these past few months. 

Edited by Takneil

Casting a glance towards the flat rock that laid in the center of the spring Takneil sighed, it's not like he had anything to lose. Taking the step forward he walked slowly until he reached the middle of the rock, the aura around this place was starting to freak him out. Nothing in Aincrad was like this, it was a World of Blood Dredged Swords. A world where peace wasn't allowed to thrive, a place...where his friends could die. Seating himself, legs crossed over and under his grip tightened as he expected some form of monster to come erupting from the water to claim him as a tasty meal...But nothing happened. Giving a a look to his sides every once in a while he sat there on the damp rock, his armor causing some frost to spread across it. A downfall, he could slip if he needed to run away. Minutes pass, yet not a single thing. Just the sound of water running into the pond, soothing and relaxing. Struggling to keep his eye open he suddenly found himself being pulled away from the rock in the middle of the spring, something was pulling. Tugging at his mind, attempting to claim it. As the world around him faded away into black a shaky hand reached to his side, grasping the hilt of <<Eternal Sonata>>. Whatever was dragging him into whatever hell awaited him it would have a fight on it's hands.

Edited by Takneil

Feeling something cold through his armor, something numbing. Grasping his shoulders...no...deeper...his soul. The boy shook his head violently and stepped backwards, instinctively drawing his weapon. "BACK OFF!" the roar bellowed through his body as he lashed out with his sword, the blade's attack filled with blood lust and anger. Slowly opening his eye again a completely different world unraveled before him...or rather worlds. shattered glass floated in an empty void of pitch black and bright whites, a feeling of being blinded and blind all at once. The world was Dark, The world was Light. Opposites coexisted. and scenes from various places played out on the shattered glass, like a television. Looking down he was stunned, a checkered floor. Extending further than his eye could see, and what was before him?. A shadowy figure, standing. As if cloaked by darkness and veiled by light. one eye, gleaming menacingly, yet welcoming. through him. and it's smile. the only thing not shrouded and constant. It's smile sent a shiver down The boy's spine. 

Realizing that he had attacked the being, or whatever it was. His grip trembled, why was he shaking?. This was sword art online, everything was meant to be beaten. Trying to calm himself down a mixed voice like nails scratching against a chalkboard and a choir of angels spoke. 

"Not Everything in this world was meant to be simply beaten-" Briefly flickering the shrouded/shining being appeared before it's victim, it's own wretched/beautiful face inches away from his. "Everything was meant to beKilled, isn't that right... Auron?."

How did it?, that's...impossible. Shaking from fear Takneil backed away from, whatever stood before him and screamed. His voice echoing throughout the void. Nothing about this was right, nothing!. Everything in his body told him to fight and run, his thoughts were mismatched. one thing thought would bring about the opposite response in his mind. He felt tired and energized, happy and pained. Everything was all wrong!. 

His breath, rigid. An orange cast back upwards at the being. "You..." fear, panic, powerless, these feelings were replaced swiftly as he realized how he had entered this strange realm or rather pulled into. Hatred surging about him as black aura seeped through his armor, everything was so simple now. No more seeing double, no more confused feelings. No...Hate allowed him to see. Raising his Eternal Sonata the blade quivered as it pointed towards it's new target. 

Letting out a shrill screech of laughter, the flickering being reached out and grasped the end of the blade. It's touch instantly causing steam to rise from the heat  "You? are going to attack me?, please Auron." wiggling the weapon back and forth, as if to tease an over excited puppy the figure's smile only spread further. "you can hardly keep from wetting yourself." it spoke, the voice smooth and ragged. 

A silence fell upon the two, Takneil. Standing with a trembling grip, and the being, it's stance boasting confidence while imbuing a sense of primal lust for blood. Slowly raising his free hand he placed it against his helm, lifting his head to the black and white, shattered sky the boy began to howl with laughter. "Do you honestly think...that I am shaking from fear?!" his mind, slowly becoming corrupt from the insanity that long since brewed within the darkest crevices of his soul. Shooting a hateful glare towards the being he began charging his sword art, the blade corroding it's once brilliant and pure light to an eerie black hum. "No, I'm shaking. because I can't wait to slide this blade across your throat.

It's evil aura, wavering for a brief moment as it saw the boy embrace his darker self. The flickering being almost showed an expression of worry and sorrow, as if it was watching a friend die. Shaking it's head the figure swiftly let go of the blade, only anticipating if it hadn't let go it would of had to fight the crazed player. Slowly rising into the air it's shifting shadows of cloaks swirled violently. "Auron." Stating the boy's real name it gestured below itself, a door appeared. Half rotten, and near broken. Waiting for a simple gust of wind to come and end it's misery. Fading away into the dark, the figure spoke it's last words before disappearing. "if you wish to return back to that world of murderers, kill. Kill everything that makes you who you are, only then can you survive." it spoke, unsure of it's own words. But it knew it wouldn't matter, Takneil...Was lost, he would attempt to find solace in ending his pain...even if that meant himself. Having vanished only a voice echoed. "I will be waiting..."

"So it ran away" he spoke, the words colder than anyone would have ever heard from Takneil. Walking forward he grasped the wooden door handle, whatever would stand in his way this point on would be dead. He realized, that hate was the way the world should be seen. it revealed everything!, the nativity in others, truth, and most importantly...how being the good guy was only a waste of time. 

Bursting through the door with his weapon raised the player charged forward, ready to strike down whatever dared cross him. Only nothing was there, a pitch black void. "Must be hiding..." he stated, clearly unamused. Lowering his weapon onto his shoulder he slowly walked forward, his eyes darting left and right as he blindly strolled through the darkness. 

The sounds of metal grinding against each other rang throughout the void, the high pitch noise teasing the Corrupted Knight as he ventured deeper. The frequency bouncing through his armor Takneil winced, where was that coming from?. Frantically searching for the source he instinctively raised his shield, just in time as well. Slamming against his shield like a boulder a Dagger clanged loudly. Smirking the boy took a step back to allow his shield to blast the enemy with it's vengeful wrath, only. Nothing happened?. "what in the-"

"You got lucky boy, if it wasn't for that shield of yours you would have quite the nasty gash right now~" a feminine voice purred to interrupt the player, the sound of heels tapping from each and every direction. 

Spoiler

Spawning Inner Demon- <<Lovlass>>
Perilous Shadow: When in darkness <<Lovlass>> can attack from Stealth without being revealed, while in stealth, effects such as Thorns, Flame Thorns, etc... deal no damage to <<Lovlass>>.*

|Lovlass|HP:22/22|DMG 8|MIT 2|Stealth 13|

ID# 61472 results: Battle: [10] Craft: 2 Loot: 3 MOB: 5
-Lovlass Attacks Takneil for 8+2=10 DMG

ID# 61474 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 3 Loot: [11+1=12] MOB: 10
-Takneil fails in finding Lovlass. 10<>35=1 damage taken. Thorns activate, Lovlass's Perilous Shadow negates any damage.

Edited by Takneil

"I wouldn't call that luck, harlot. When you have lived to face over a hundred enemies it becomes a natural thing to do, so call it as you will. Cause soon..." he left off, trying to use his own voice to tell where the enemy was, whether it was mob or player. But only ended in futility, whoever this person was, they didn't want to be found. Grinning viciously through the sinister helm of his <<Eternal Melody>> armor Takneil let his blade fall off his shoulder, keeping the weapon to his side. Hearing footsteps to his side he swiftly attacked. "Your heart will be pulled from your chest!" he roared, the desire for killing pumping through his veins. It felt natural, as if this was his true self from the start. Only suppressed by things like, Friends, emotions, loyalty, and morals. Each one leaving a filthy taste in his mouth he pushed forward with the attack. 

Easily side stepping past the attack the woman chuckled and tossed a dagger at the boy, "That's quite the temper you have there, to bad it won't help you with finding what you left in the darkness. Finding your own Heart." she antagonized. Spotting a bit of damage being dealt to the player she simply turned to move on.

"Going somewhere?" grabbing hold of the woman's arm Takneil locked his grip, now he wouldn't need to chase her. She would be right here, for him to strike. He still couldn't make out her details in the darkness, but the struggle itself was pitiful and weak. Having found her from stealth the enemy gauge appeared, revealing the name <<Lovlass>> and her health which had yet to be touched. Something he was sure he would change soon."now...what was that about what I left where?

Spoiler

ID# 61480 results: Battle: [10] Craft: 4 Loot: 17 MOB: 5
-Lovlass Attacks Takneil for 8+2=10 DMG

ID# 61482 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 8 Loot: [18+1=19] MOB: 8
-Takneil succeeds in finding Lovlass. 10<>35=1 damage taken. Thorns activate, Lovlass's Perilous Shadow negates any damage.

Edited by Takneil
  • 3 weeks later...

"W-What!?" Shocked by the sudden uncovering of her position <<Lovlass>> cursed, her heart beat, pounding faster and faster as the boy's grip only tightened around her arm. Attempting to pull away she kicked against the her captor's legs, the sounds of metal *clinking* away as her feet harmlessly bounced off. How would she do this?, she needed to stand up to him, this player. But he was something else, he was defying his own morals, his own fears. It was like he was imbued with the raw emotion of hatred. Gulping <<Lovlass>> licked her lips and looked to the side. "Well... I mean, you need me!. If you kill me you'll lose all chances of ever loving another person!.

Tightening his grip on the woman Takneil smirked and let out a growl as he lifted her into the air. "Oh?, and tell...me why would I ever want to feel that burden ever again?" The darkened instincts of his mind taking over his voracious lust for blood seized his actions. Drawing <<Eternal Sonata>> with his free hand, the jagged blade played it's haunting tune as it began to illuminate a dark black. "Ding!, times up.

Staring back in horror as she was suddenly thrown into the air <<Lovlass>> felt a sharp pain in her chest, gazing at the smile the player wore. It was one of enjoyment, he had truly made this a game to him. A demented world where he could do as he please...even slaughter his emotions. Letting out a shaky breath she winced as she felt the cold blade sliced into her body, First her arms went, then her legs. Only knowing full well in her coding what was left a blade pierced through her skull, causing her form to shatter into a thousand shards, two of them landing on the ground to form the shape of a heart...

Spoiler

ID# 62666 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 1 Loot: 9 MOB: 6
-Lovlass Misses.

ID# 62667 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 7 Loot: 4 MOB: 10
-Takneil attacks <<Lovlass>> with Oval Crescent. 5+1=6*4=24-2=22+82Bleed Damage.

<<Lovlass>> Killed.

Edited by Takneil

watching the brilliant rain of shards he sheathed his blade and the knight stepped forward, crushing the remnants of what once his love. He wanted to escape this twisted realm, he wanted to have more fun, he wanted to make the player who killed his wife see the very smile <<Lovlass>> saw before she died...

Having been watching from afar a flickering figure let out a sigh as it watched the monochrome player exit the dark room, it seemed as though it would need to try a bit harder to make him crack. Closing it's bright orange eye it flickered once again for a brief moment before vanishing. "I'll get him with this one for sure..." the voice echoed as both entities departed. 

An iron door slamming shut behind him Takneil slowly walked into the room, unlike the last this one was filled with clouds of green smoke. yet he could see through them, as if they weren't even there. What crap would he have to deal with now?. 

"WHY HELLO TAKNII-KUN!"

Spoiler

Spawning Inner Demon- <<Fyierfal>>
Evasive Blow: When an opponent misses due to <<Fyierfal>>'s EVA bonus that opponent must roll a separate BD, Deal X*2 damage to that opponent where X is the BD result. This ability is still affected by enhancements like Thorns.

|Fyierfal|HP:44/44|DMG 16|MIT 4|EVA 3|

Edited by Takneil

The new voice bouncing about the room, it resonated and seemed to assault the ebon armor clad boy each time it passed him. Wincing he shifted his stance, bringing up his shield he glared as a man tall, slender man exited from the clouds of smoke. Dawned in a green suit rather than anything protective it seemed as though the clouds clung to his clothing. Standing in place his hand slowly grasped the hilt of his sword. 

"Now,now, Takakakaka!. No need for that Hehehehee!." Extending out his arm a white glove grasped around the hilt of a War Hammer. "You wouldn't want that stick you call a sword to be broken now!" cackling the words the extremely upbeat man dashed forward with incredible speed. 

"Don't count on it." Quickly stepping to the side Takneil was greeted with an explosion in the spot that he had once stood. The ground shattered, only the head of a hammer left in it's wake. 

Spoiler

<<Fyierfal>>
Evasive Blow: When an opponent misses due to <<Fyierfal>>'s EVA bonus that opponent must roll a separate BD, Deal X*2 damage to that opponent where X is the BD result. This ability is still affected by enhancements like Thorns.

ID# 62700 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 9 Loot: 6 MOB: 2
<<Fyierfal>> misses.

ID# 62701 results: Battle: 3-3=0 Craft: 7 Loot: 1 MOB: 8

Takneil misses.

Edited by Takneil

Raising his shield Takneil yelled in surprise as he was sent skidding backwards from a powerful strike, breaking off a piece of his <<Eternal Harmony>>. Watching as the shard crumbled away an orange eye shot towards the green clad man, <<Fyierfal>>. Relentless barrages of powerful sword arts, his speed was almost on par of that with an event bosses like Lyrica. No...even faster. He didn't like it, the feeling of powerlessness. Being pushed back, not being able to do anything. The sound of metal clanking lightly against each other the knight was pulled from his thoughts, his grip was trembling. He was excited. 

"Daydreaming are we!?, that wasn't exactly the best egg out of the baske-....wait is that the right? you know what? you know what I mean, that it was a poor. DONE TALKING!" His mouth moving just as fast as his feet he quickly covered the distance between himself and his foe, with ease. 

"This move again." he stated aloud clearly amused by the enemy's lack of tact in fighting, he had the speed and power to make up for it...but if he stayed one step ahead of <<Fyierfal>> he would claim victory.

Spoiler

<<Fyierfal>>

ID# 62703 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 7 Loot: 16 MOB: 7
<<Fyierfal>> misses.

ID# 62704 results: Battle: 5-3=2 Craft: 6 Loot: 13 MOB: 7

Takneil misses.

Edited by Takneil

Stepping away from another devastating impact Takneil smirked, a black blade draped in darkness he lunged forward through the cloud of green smoke and dust. "You fool." Confident in his victory he chuckled as he felt his sword pierce the enemy. The obscuring veils fading he gazed menacingly at his foe, watching as his hit points slowly dropped. "Lovlass put up more of a fight than you.

"H-how?..." Shocked, Fyierfal dropped his hammer, the weapon clunking against the ground.Body shaking as the blade slowly twisted and carved it's way about his torso the man grasped the weapon in an attempt to push it out. "I c-can't lose, I-I need to win. F-for her!" his words now panicked he looked up to the boy. "Takneil, d-don't. I know what you are feeling, but killing isn't the answer."

Spoiler

<<Fyierfal>>

|Fyierfal|HP:10/44|DMG 16|MIT 4|EVA 3| Status: Bleed

ID# 62705 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 9 Loot: 10 MOB: 6
<<Fyierfal>> Misses.

ID# 62706 results: Battle: 8-3+1=6 Craft: 4 Loot: 18 MOB: 6

Takneil Activates <<Concentration>> and attacks <<Fyierfal>> with Lasing Chopper. 5*6=30-4=26+8^Bleed Damage. 

Edited by Takneil

"Oh?, what's this? suddenly your personality changed?." Pushing the blade deeper Takneil leaned forward. "What happened to the other guy?, I want him back, he was more fun then whoever you are. If not, I'll just kill you now." Swiftly pulling out his sword he finished the weapon skill, all attacks slicing into vital points. Why? just for fun. 

"n-no, you don't understand. We're doing this to help you!." Collapsing to the ground as the bleed status took it's toll Fyierfal gazed up to the boy. Hoping that he could somehow manage to get him to see the darkness that was slowly corrupting him, turning him into a monster. 

"and why would I need help?" pointing to where the foe would see his health gauge Takneil chuckled. "As far as I can tell You, Lovlass, and whatever pitiful creature is left standing in my way. Are the ones who are going to need help." speaking the last words he would waste on this scum he sheathed his sword. 

His fist tightening in dismay Fyierfal pushed against the dirt. "If...fighting you, is what we must do to hold your attention...then I guess that leaves me no choice..." picking up his weapon he hurled it forward, slamming the hammer against the chest plate of the knights armor, leaving a small crack in the black metal. "Wait, could that be-" suddenly feeling a cool sensation spread throughout his body he watched as his HP was drained to zero, long, whip like spikes protruding from the boy's back wormed their way into the man's form. tearing him apart from the inside. "But...I finally figured it out..."

Spoiler

<<Fyierfal>>

|Fyierfal|HP:-12/44|DMG 16|MIT 4|EVA 3| Status: Bleed
ID# 62718 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 10 Loot: 18 MOB: 8
<<Fyierfal>> attacks Takneil for 17-35=1 Dmg. Thorns activate dealing 14 DMG to Fyierfal. 

<<Fyierfal>> Killed.

Edited by Takneil

watching as the shattered crystals of what once was the green suited man the boy began walking away ."Tch..." shaking his head Takneil placed a hand on his armor, the cracks slowly spreading. "The fool, that accomplished nothing." focusing else where he continued, moving on to the next door. Whatever he would face there.

"I see." staying out of the sight of the corrupted player as usual the flickering being hung, hovering above the battlefield. Though another joined it, a shadowed woman with scarlet hair...Lovlass. "It seems we must move on to another, I just hope this one stops the boy...I'd rather not risk it going as to far to have Takneil face him.

Rolling her eyes the woman crossed her arms. "Please, he got lucky. If only I could face him again-"

"no." keeping it's ever watchful gaze on the player it sharply cut off it's ally. " We must not ruin what we have built so far, by reintroducing you, or Fyierfal he would turn this into a petty game..."

"but!-"

before she could continue to argue a cloud of green smoke swirled from nothingness, taking form into the green suited man. "Lovlass, we need to trust it." Almost as if glaring Fyierfal looked to his leader. "Even if we don't like it, right now. Whatever that thing is, we have to trust it...it's all we have left...

After the man had spoken, silence set in amongst the trio. While the two 'inner demons' had no complete trust towards the flickering being it seemed as though it had no care in the world for them, only what they did. It's true interest was only on the boy. Who soon...it would come to face.

The sound of footsteps echoed as the boy entered the next room, the third room. Where his next inner demon laid in wait, or rather stood. Sporting his sword on a relaxed shoulder he tilted his head and cracked a half eager smile, a figure. Standing out in the open it hung it's head, draped in a long black cloak. "What? have you already given up on this fight?." he asked, the feral like growl in his voice indicating his desire for conflict, his determination in claiming a life. Practice for when he could avenge his friend, his love. 

rolling and stuff.

Spoiler

<<Cynnikul>>
Mirror Strike: When damaged reflect 100% of that damage back at the attacker at the cost of your next post action, can only work on attacks that exceed your mitigation. 

|Cynnikul|HP:66/66|DMG 24|MIT 6|