[PP-F1] Floor of meeting (Minnie Mouse) COMPLETE!

Emblem Wandered around the 1st Floor of Aincrad humming to himself as he played with his familiar Aisu. He put his finger up to his dragon and watched it bite it's finger. "Ahh!" Emblem pulled his arm back and shook it around trying to ignore the pain. He laughed to himself then put his hands in his pocket and began to whistle. He started to ponder what he would do today. It had after all been quite awhile sense he last did something note worthy. So today he decided he would head down to the first floor to try and find some people to meet at the least. Its been hard finding people in his age group. Being 12... or was he 13? it had been so long sense he last considered his age. He walked over to a bench and opened his menu to check if their was a date system in the menu where he could check what the date was so he could confirm his age.

Edited by Emblem

Minnie was dancing on the first floor as she was bored. Her skirt was floating out and her sandals tapped against the rough stones on the ground. She was a light 11 year old and a little taller then average. She sat down on a bench, nibbling her lip. She was bored again. Before she could do anything else she saw a boy about 2 or 3 years older then her. She ran over to him straight away and held her little puppet in her hand tightly. Her puppet was a little mouse. 'Hi!' She exclaimed brightly. 

Emblem looked up just in time to see a kid who seemed to be fairly close to him in age run up to him. He grinned. He had been bored today and really wanted something to do and it seems he found this something or rather this something found him. Emblem smiled at the girl as she greeted him. He felt his dragon hatchling fly up of his head and go towards the girl inspecting her. Oh umm sorry about that she does that whenever she meets someone new. My names Emblem is nice to meet you! What's your name? Emblem grinned he was excited to see where this would go.

Minnie grinned at the boy, Now known as Emblem. 'I'm Minnie, Nice to meet you! So, Are you big in video games?' She asked. Her voice was bright and her mother told her she couldn't help smiling at it. As she was waiting for the answer from the boy, she sat beside him and memories of Lindsey flooded in. Minnie forgot she was dead. Forgetting her original question she quickly came with a new one. 'Any siblings? I have a sister-Lindsey,' She asked, Proud of using the word siblings. 'Hopefully he understands that word, I know some people don't' she quickly thought to herself.

Nice to meet you Minnie! Emblem thought for a second about the question. Well i guess you could say I like video games but after this i'm not to sure. Emblem went back to trying to think of a better answer for Minnie but then a new question was asked. Umm well yeah I do. Two brothers. One of them is still you know in the real world but the other. He thought of his older brother then shook the though away. Well hes in the game but i haven't exactly seen him in quite a long time. Emblem looked over at the girl who now was sat down next to him. She then told him about her sister Lindsey. Hmm Lindsey Do you miss her at all?  Oh! um sorry if that's too personal of a question you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. 

Minnie though for a moment. I mean, I loved her and all. I never saw her though. Now she's gone..It just feels like my heart is empty. Minnie laughed for a second. She hadn't eaten since Her death. She didn't think her parents were either. She saw her frail, twisted body from the real world. Minnie stared into space, Her bright blue eyes wide open, Staring into a world of nothing. Her mouth was slightly open but she snapped back to reality.

I miss her a lot...I stopped eating altogether after she died. I think my parents had the same idea. She explained to the still stranger boy. Minnie lightly tightened the bow on her shirt. 

Oh well i'm really am sorry to hear that. To be honest i'm not sure that my brothers still alive but i had to learn that there was nothing that I could do to change it. So i just had to move on. Emblem recalled the moments he spent sad about his brother and the day he decided that he had to move on from the despair. So have you ever been in combat before? He tried to change the subject. Hopefully they could become friends if they killed a boar or 2. After all it would be nice to go and fight again. He'd spent so long staying in towns that he ached to go and see the plains again. If you want Minnie we can go and fight for a bit and you don't have to worry about getting killed or anything I'll be there to stop anything.

Minnie instantly jumped up at the though of fighting. I'd absolutely love to go fighting! I've never fought before! She jumped up and grabbed the boys hand QUICKLY QUICKLY QUICKLY! She was acting quite childish for an 11 year old, she didn't care. The boy probably understood as he was only a few years older then her and she was to excited to contain it. She was dancing her way to the plains. She danced when happy. 

Emblem's was surprised as Minnie grabbed his hand then pulled him up then ran towards the gates to the plains where the low level monsters would spawn. He laughed then ran with her towards the gates. As they approached he looked towards Minnie. Wait first i need to equip some stuff. Emblem opened up his menu then scrolled to his equipment section and pressed on the sword "Warriors Spirit" He felt the weapon materialize on his back and looked down to see the strap of the sheath form on his blue shirt. Memories of using this sword flooded through him. Going hunting with His best friend Goldenarroz to getting the sword from his guild leader Hasai. He grinned then looked back at Minnie. Well. Lets get going. I have a specific place in mind where boars spawn. Which will be perfect to warm up with. Emblem began to walk towards the plains excited to start fighting again. His familiar Aisu who had been quiet for awhile flew up and hovered above. It was obvious she was excited to go fighting too.

After they reached the plains, Minnie faced Emblem. So...How exactly do you combat? Minnie asked, Questioning how the swords worked and things like that. While waiting for an answer, Minnie took out her sword and looked at the shining metal. She wished it was a little more colourful. I might go buy a new one after a while...She though to herself. She still yet had to find out the different sword types and more, But she decided to wait until AFTER.

Edited by Minnie Mouse
Problems.

Emblem looked at Minnie while she asked how to fight. "wow she really never has fought before" Well Minnie why don't I show you. Emblem looked to his left and spotted a boar walking around and chewing on grass. Emblem pulled out his sword from his sheath and admired it. His guild leader did a great job forging it. Emblem sword had a base color of blue with an emblem of a rose of the hilt of it. He was excited to use it again. He looked at Minnie. Okay here's goes nothing! Emblem ran at the boar with his sword raised. He brought the sword down at the boar only to see the boar move out of the way. Crap! The boar circled around him then rammed his horns into him. Gahh! Emblem looked back at Minnie. Get it while its distracted! Emblem pulled his foot back away from the boar and tried to keep its attention.

Emblem: 31/36 Energy: 7/9

Minnie Mouse: 4/4 Energy 1/1

Boar: 5/5

BD: 2

MD: 10

Edited by Emblem

Minnie stood and stared, her mouth gaped open. Um...Okay... She saw a big boar near her. I'll practice on him I guess..She murmured. Quickly she pounced towards the boar, Splitting it open in half. She swiftly stepped out of the way when being charged at. She quickly hit the boar again leaving it with two health. She was almost finished. 

Edited by Minnie Mouse

Emblem watched the boar become enraged. It was now targeting Minnie. Emblem put his sword at ready then charged at the boar. There was a possible chance for Minnie to die if he didn't kill the boar now. Emblem watched stunned as the boar turned around and charged towards him. The boar had sensed his attack and now it was going for another hit. Emblem rolled out of the way then brought his sword down on the boar. It shattered into thousands of shards. He got up. Well thats done with! Great job Minnie! Emblem looked down at his leg where the boar struck him. Red fragments streamed out of it. Well thats gonna leave a mark. He put his sword back into his sheathe then looked at Minnie and smiled. Your a natural!

Emblem 31/36 Energy 6/9

Minnie 4/4 Energy 0/1

Boar 0/5

BD:8

Minnie looked at him and blushed. Thanks, I just learnt from the best! She didn't look at emblem but her sister who always loved MMO'S. She though about her but resisted crying and blinked back the tears. She smiled and looked emblem in the eye. Thanks for the help. I couldn't have done it without you! She cringed at the cheesiness and started laughing. 

Emblem grinned. Not a problem! It's my pleasure to help someone! Emblem watched as Minnie looked into his eyes and thanked him again only to start laughing. Emblem began to laugh to then he returned his sword to its sheathe then sat down in the grass. Here you go. He opened his inventory as he said this and materialized two bottles of water then handed on to Minnie. It's always nice after some combat to just relax. Emblem opened the bottle then took swig of the water. God I hate Kayaba but you have to admit he's one heck of a genius. Emblem laughed then looked over at Minnie.

Minnie sipped her water. Who's Kaya....OH WAY YES I KNOW HIM THE LAD WHO GOT US STUCK HERE? She asked whilst shouting. She always shouted when her stupidity hit her right in the stomach. She blushed from how she forgot about him. So... She turned to Emblem. Where do you think he is? or the question is, Why do you think he locked us in here? She thought of all the possible reasons, Lonlieness, Craziness, anything. She was bright for her age but she didn't understand what made Kayaba wanted to hurt people and their families like this. 

Emblem thought about it for awhile. "Well I guess he's in the game? Or probably more likely he's at his house watching us on a computer." Emblem thought about the second question. He himself had thought about it a lot and always came to this conclusion. "Maybe he did it because he felt like he needed control of something in his ifs so he went ahead and made this game so he could have control over everyone just to satisfy that need." Emblem took another drink of water. " So about your sister, Lindsey was it? How old is she?"

Minnie looked down. She turned fourteen on 6th of June...She was fourteen therefore. Minnie sipped her water again. So...What about your brothers? Their ages, Their names? If it's too personal... She thought about how it might be tough to explain family. She already did multiple times. Minnie sighed while waiting for the boys answer and lay back, to look at the passing clouds and to just relax. Her water bottle was beside her, opened. 

"Well my older brothers name is Kagamaye but he goes by Arcxes in this world. Then my Little brother Ryou. Kagamaye is 15 I think and Ryou is 11 the same as your age. To be honest I don't know what happened to him he had gotten the nerve gear and SAO the same time as me and my brother but said he'd log in later. And I haven't seen him sense." Emblem knew that one day he'd go looking around aincrad for his brothers but not for awhile. As much as he hated to admit it, it was nice to not be around them. Emblem looked at Minnie and smiled to see that she was relaxing after her first combat experience.

Minnie smiled a little. Lindsey would have loved this.. Suddenly, she knocked the water bottle. It spilt all over her and let's just say she used the anagram of 'this'. She used an old rag to stop the water spreading. It's official, I'm the worlds clumsiest idiot there could ever be.... She sighed. Sorry you had to witness one of my 'moments' as my family like to call it. she frowned. Or...My family LIKED to call it. She pretending a little smile and kept trying to dab at the wet stain on her shirt, on the stomach part.