[OP-F2] Metting

Climbing mountains is hard; harder though is always being alone. No one to share your dreams, thoughts or nightmares. Running, running climbing is better done with someone beside you. Zeek had been traveling the rough terrain of SAO for a while now. She had seen many people, but not ounce stopped to ask for a guide. Even though Zeek preferred to do most things alone, traveling was not one of them.

Days now had it been since she had reached the cities edge. Not one person had spoken a word to her, neither had they offered her shelter. Though they had spoken about the mysteries girl with long dark hair, guarded green eyes and several hidden blades on the person.

Looking up from the note that she was writing, Seek saw a cloaked figure walking toward where she was sitting. Quickly putting her journal into her bag, Zeek strode to greet this person.

How long had Miaki been out here hiking and challenging the mountainous parts of the 2nd floor? Several days? A week? He didn't know. But it was an adventure none the less to him. He had just finished climbing up one rather difficult path and was looking for a nice clearing to pitch a small camp for the afternoon. Standing at 5'4 he wore brown leather boots, khaki colored cargo pants, a light brown jacket which he kept open to let the breeze play with, he also had a dark green cape with it's hood up at the moment.

Miaki saw a female player not far ahead of him on the path he was taking. Having not seen anybody in quite some time Miaki took advantage of this chance encounter and waved to the girl.

"Good afternoon! Mind if I settle here with you for a bit? I was just looking for a nice spot to take a break from all of this hiking."

"OH I HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME" Elyth ranted, running furiously from giant Ent she had bumped into and awakened.

Suddenly, a meadow came into view. Ah! I can fight in a meadow!

And in the meadow were two players.

"Watch out! Incoming! MOVEMOVEMOVEMOVE!" Elyth shouted, hoping they would move in time.

Miaki stood there looking at the girl in front of him stunned. Was she out of her mind? Was she seriously considering attacking a large ent? Surely she isn't that high a level Miaki thought. "W-W-What? Are you out of your mind?! That thing is huge, no way you expect to beat it just like that!" He stood there staring at her with a dumb expression on his face.

Luke sat in a tree watching how this would role out. It was getting interesting as a girl ran to attack the large ent. He felt like he should go help but he wasn't sure. He decided to watch until he was needed. He told Acnologia to stay on his shoulder just so he wouldn't try and attack it. He didn't want to have to go threw that again... He tried not to think about what happened last time. "Hey... isn't that... Miaki?" Luke muttered to himself. It looked like he was trying to stop the girl from attack the ent. Luke sat ready in the tree just in case he needed to help them.

"What? Didn't you hear me? I said to GET OUT OF THE WAY- ohpooppooppooppoopoop..." Elyth rambled, still running downhill, because, heck, that Ent was not going to stop chasing her, was it. And those people down there were just not moving! The Ent was just going to charge right at them, and most probably knock them off the only somewhat-flat ground in this region, which would be counter-productive towards their cause, which as getting rid of this Ent- oh, forget it.

Miaki poised his blade behind him and dashed forward, rushing the giant ent head on. He saw the girl whose name he finally noticed as <>, leap in the air and attack the ent in the neck. He felt his blade reach full charge and dashed forward. "Going for the legs! Luke! Flank it with your spear!" Miaki shouted as he released the sword skill <> and stuck the ent in the knees.

bring out her blade, Zeek swung her legs around the beasts neck. this beast had a very slinder neck so it was easy to stay balanced. digging her heals into the side, Zeek started to climb up the long neck. Shouting these words color=#004000]"Keep on the legs , I'll try to get it up here!" thankfully, when getting these boots Zeek had chosen to add spikes to the heals.