[PP-F1] Taking A Break - COMPLETED

She couldn’t help but giggle as Emblem laughed himself. Dropping her hand as she settles on into a more comfortable position on the fountain. The spray gently washing over her back. She quietly sat her eyes flicking between Cygnus, Rain, Baldur and Emblem. Her eyes lingering on the latter person a bit longer than the others. “Training… I really should do some more myself… What have I done recently? Just hung around towns eating and drinking.”

The girl opened her mouth as if she was about to say something and then closed it again, just as a fox began to sniff around her boot. Reaching down she gently goes to scratch its ear, however Emblem was quicker snatching the fox up and walking over to its owner. The white haired girl looked up for a moment before dropping her eyes giving a small sigh. Looking back at the group she saw a few of the other members had gone over to the ginger girl. Pushing herself to her feet she walks over, “Hi, I’m Syn.” She says quietly, shuffling her feet.

As he lounged about within the Starlight Café, Vyrtew stole occasional glances out of the window. His sister seemed to be getting on okay judging by the quick looks. Taking another sip of his chocolate milkshake. The white haired boy begins to flick his dagger around his wrist. Catching it in the hilt each time. “I wonder…” The players began to move and talk to each other some more, his eyes could make out a couple of familiars. Raising an eyebrow the boy decides to get out of the café.

Quickly downing the rest of his drink in one, Vyrtew opens the door the bell changing quietly as he steps though. Blinking his eyes as the sunlight hits him, the boy finds himself raising a hand to shield as much of it as he could. Looking from the dragon to the fox he decides to sit down next to the player who seemed to be the fox’s master. Somehow one of the other player’s had taken up this free seat, turning to the girl the boy gives her a big friendly smile. “Hey, I’m Vyrtew," is all he says before holding a hand out to the player.

A new day had come and with it, Bhairyuu had once again set off after breakfast to do the only thing he really felt cool doing at this point considering he was still a low level player in comparison to all the other far stronger ones about, and that activity was the exploration and wandering the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Currently, he had reached the central plaza which had the fountain and he could see a group of players who were, by this time, all too familiar to him and as he got closer, he could discern Khrysaor, Asteria who was the girl with the fox familiar he had the pleasure of helping up off the ground not too long back, and even Cygnus and Emblem in the center of the crowd. So, as he got closer, Bhairyuu greeted Khrysaor 

"Hey there Khrys, we meet again for the umpteenth time, I see. You know we should party up sometime to go on a quest or two once I get a tad stronger..."

After that, while he waited for Khrysaor to reply to his suggestion, he gave a quick greeting to Asteria as well wanting to see what sort of a reaction his words would elicit from her

"Hey there! Looks like you're more upright than the last time I saw you. If you ever need a hand to pick yourself, dont hesitate to ask!" 

When he was done with that, Bhairyuu looked over to Cygnus and Emblem and spoke several decibels louder so his cheeky query could be heard by the two of them and then waited for the four he had accosted to reply back and wondered if he would get any amusement out of watching their reactions to his comments and question. 

"Yo, guys! What's the matter? Not feeling up to going for a swim today?!" 

Emblem sat silently listening to the conversations of the players around them. He tried to determine the personalities of the  new people around him. It looked like the player known as Aster was a shy person who didn't exactly like the attention she was getting right now. Then there was Bhairyuu. He found that to be kind of a odd name but then again there were people running around with numbers in there names. He seemed like a good guy. There was also the boy Vyrtew. He hadn't said much so Emblem couldn't really decide what type of person he was. His thoughts were interrupted when the man Bhairyuu asked him why he hadn't gone for a swim today. Haha well. Y'know. Emblem giggled remembering the moment he had fallen into the fountain after his friend Cygnus.

Thread Summary

Cygnus: 1 SP + 40 Col

Aster: 1 SP + 40 Col

Khrysaor: 1 SP + 40 Col

Rain: 1 SP + 40 Col

Victor: 1 SP + 40 Col

Emblem: 1 SP + 40 Col

Syn: 1 SP + 40 Col

Vyrtew: 1 SP + 40 Col

Baldur: 1 SP + 40 Col

Bhairyuu: 1 SP + 40 Col

Thread Complete