[SP-F6] You Wanna Be Me So Bad <<The Gemini>>

Kekoa rolled over to the next flower and crouched above it hungrily. Drool dripped from his mouth and on to the all yellow thing. It was like it reflected the sun itself, even with Kekoa's shadow casted over it. "Precious.." Kekoa mumbled breathily. "I WILL HAVE YOU, FLOWER!!" Kekoa shouted before pulling his spear off his back and swinging it down at the flower. "Be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Kekoa was scared to open his eyes after swinging, but when he did, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in horror.

<<FAIL>> <<FAIL>> <<FAIL>> <<FAIL>>

Kekoa had accidentally chopped down the rest of the flowers in the bunch when he had swung. He dropped to his knees and facepalmed, weeping silently in to his hands. "WHY ME?" He shouted to the sky.

Spoiler

ID #62134 LD: 11

Edited by Kekoa

The sun was setting when Kekoa finally made it back to the floor gate. Most of the tribe women NPC had retreated back in to their homes and the other players that had been farming here had gone back to their respective homes. Kekoa felt like the only man on this floor for a moment, actually. It was dead silent when he reached the gate. He swore he could hear a pin drop if he listened hard enough. He sighed, thinking about the flowers that he could have gotten. He would simply have to treasure the only one he had picked successfully. He stepped on to the gate and took one look around at the Amazon that is Floor Six. He wouldn't forget this day; he couldn't allow himself to. He felt his old self coming back and he was going to hold on with everything he had. "Thank you," Kekoa whispered. "Town of Beginnings!" And with that command, the gate surrounded the boy in bright light, and he was gone.

Spoiler

<< QUEST COMPLETED !! >>

+1 "Disguise" Skill !!

+4 SP !!

+400 Col !!

+1 Materials !!