[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> Crap I'm allergic! (Cygnus) COMPLETE!

Emblem sat on a bench then opened his menu to send his friend Cygnus a PM so that they could go ahead and do a quest together. They had decided on the one where you kill the queen bee. He finished typing out his message then hit send. Hey Cyg! I'm at floor 2 ready for the quest! Looking forward to it! Emblem closed his menu then settled down on the bench going over his plan. He planned t try and take it down with one of his strongest sword arts vorpal strike where if he hit right he could take it down in 2 hits. His Familiar who was anxious for there big battle flew above him doing twirls in the air. Don't worry Aisu he'll be here any minute now!

Edited by Emblem

Cygnus was practically running to the 2nd Floor today. He had received a message not long ago from Emblem, telling him that he was ready for the quest. He had only sent a quick "Capital! On my way" before booking it from his small room in the inn. He was heading for the teleport plaza, pumped to finally do his first quest. He heard these things give out more XP, so he could bet that he would not only get to enjoy some excellent combat today, but he might also get a level out of it too. Cygnus took a moment to calm himself and slowed down to a walk before he entered the plaza. With that familiar flash of blue light, he was transported to the second floor. He walked through the city streets on the other side, pulling up his map so he could see precisely where Emblem was located. With the help of the map, he found Emblem rather quickly, giving the boy a wave as he approached. "Hey there!"

Hey Cyg! Emblem got up from his seat on the bench and stretched his arms out over his head. So are you ready? Emblem opened his menu and began reading of his stats of the mob. Okay it looks like it had 50 health and deals 12 damage. Nothing we cant take on right? I'll try and take most of the blows from it because I have more health so that you don't get in danger of getting killed. Emblem began walking towards the safe-zone gate with a determined gleam in his eye. This will be the second quest he had done in SAO and he didn't want it to be anyone last.

Cygnus listened intently as Emblem read off the boss's stats. He nodded in response to the last part of Emblem's explanation. "Right. For sure. Nothing we can't take on." He followed Emblem after he got moving, petting the boy's familiar on the head. "Of course, how could I forget? Hello to you too, Aisu." He grinned and continued on his path with Emblem. "Just out of curiosity, Emblem, have you ever done a quest before? I'm just asking because this one will be my first." He chuckled with embarrassment over how green he was. Oh well, he wouldn't be green for long. He was already going to get his first quest out of the way, which he was very excited for. Even more so because this would be the first time he fought a boss of any kind too. 

Emblem smiled as his friend greeted his familiar. Emblem began to answer Cygnus's question. Well I guess in a way i've done quite a few but the ones i've done for me this would be my 2nd one. Wait you mean you haven't gotten a profession yet? Emblem stretched his arms then kept on walking towards the gate. He stopped in his tracks. Oh yeah I almost forgot! Emblem opened his inventory ad equipped his new armor " Hells Rose" The armor formed over his clothing. This should help me out. during the fight. After all it's about time I got new armor. Emblem kept on walking towards the gate with a smile.

Cygnus grinned when Emblem equipped his new armor. It was nice. Far better than the basic stuff you start with. He wondered if he got it from the same place he did. He looked down at his own armor, a sense of pride coming over him. This piece and him have already been through a lot and hopefully they would have many more battles together. "Hey, nice armor. Looks nice and sturdy." He walked alongside him, keeping an eye out for any danger while they walked to their destination. "You check out that smithy I told you about?" He hoped he got Teion a little bit of business. 

Yeah I did but she did't have any armor that i could equip at my level. But i'm planning on buying my next weapon there. Emblem felt bad that he couldn't purchase anything from there and he didn't have the time to get a custom order. But I she'll definitely be my go to blacksmith for all the times I need new gear. Emblem arrived at the gate. Well here we are Cyg. are you ready to go and take on this "boss" Emblem adjusted his armor. He hadn't gotten to fit his armor yet to him and it felt loose. He pulled the straps on the armor tightening it to him then fixed the strap that now connected to his armor holding his sword in place. Let's do this!

Cygnus shrugged as Emblem mentioned that Teion didn't have any armor for his level. "Oh well, that's how it goes I guess. It seems that you had some luck though somewhere else." He kept up his friendly smile. "I hope you find a good weapon there though. This one has done me a lot of good since I got it." He pat the pommel of his greatsword. "I'll probably be keeping a hold of it for a little while. It's a good sword." At last, they came upon their goal; the area where the boss was supposed to spawn. "You bet i'm ready. Let's do this!" He pumped his fist in the air. He was ready to get this fight underway, drawing his greatsword from its sheath and holding it at the ready.

Emblem took a deep breath then pulled the sword out of his sheath. and held it out in front of hi the the loose fashion he had gotten good with. Alright Cygnus try and let me get the first strike on him so that It'll focus more on me. Emblem counted down the time util the boss spawned. Even though the monster was the same level as one would be on floor 4 it still made his heart race. he felt a flash of light as the boss appeared out of the air. He looked to the side of it to see 3 health bars appear under the name <The Wasp Queen> he had heard stories of fighting the creature but had never seen it close up. Emblem decided he would start out strong using one of his strongest sword arts Vorpal Strike. He had thought this plan through to start out big weakening the monster first then taking it down. He looked down at his sword to see it glow a brilliant shade of green and double in length. He ran at the wasp then slashed his sword leaving a huge red cut across it's body. It tried to react to the attack but couldn't being so off guard. Emblem looked at it's health seeing that his big hit had taken away half of it's health. Yeah! Emblem grinned from ear to ear as he saw the mob slowly come at him. Let's do this Cyg!

ID: 62822

BD:7

MD:1

Hate 1: Emblem: 44/44 energy: (6/11)

Hate 0: Cygnus: 16/16 energy: (4/4)

<The Wasp Queen> 25/50 - 25 HP

Sword Art: Vorpal Strike (1x5) -5 energy

Cygnus got into his stance as the boss spawned. He was discouraged for a moment, seeing this thing's health. "Woah... I don't think i've seen that much HP before." He snapped back to [virtual] reality as Emblem called out his plan. It was pretty solid; all he would need to do is wait for Emblem to make the first strike to draw the boss's aggro, then give her everything he had. It sounded good to him. Emblem opened with a powerful Sword Art that cut the boss's HP in half. Cygnus cheered, this battle already going in their favor. "Not bad Emblem! Not bad at all!" He called out, then charged in to deliver his own attack. He roared and swung his sword to the left. The blow connected, giving the creature a large red gash on its back. Cygnus backed off a couple of steps to give the thing some distance before raising his blade in a defensive manner to defend against a possible counterattack.

Spoiler

B A T T L E!

ID# 62829

Cygnus attacks!

BD: 7 (Hit!)

Cygnus HP: 16/16

Cygnus Energy: 3/4 

Wasp Queen HP: 21/50

Hate: 1

Edited by Cygnus

Emblem cheered. They were doing it. The mob wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. He gripped his sword preparing for another sword art. He planned to do one of his weaker ones so that he would conserve his energy. He used about half of it during his first attack and didn't have much to use left but this attack of done right would either kill the monster or give Cygnus a good opening for an ending kill. He activated it and felt his sword begin to glow orange. He leaped into the air then brought his sword down onto the wasp taking out quite a bit of it's health leaving just a smudge of health left for Cygnus to take it out. The been turned it's head then flew towards him and japped it's stinger into his chest. The armor prevented much of the damage but he still felt the sting. Gah! Cyg Finish it off!

Spoiler

ID:62892

BD:9

MD:7

Hate 2: Emblem: 41/44 energy: (3/11)

Hate 1: Cygnus: 16/16 energy: (2/4)

<The Wasp Queen> 3/50 - 18 HP

Cygnus moved to finish the boss off, holding his weapon aggressively as he charged the creature. He was about to deliver the finishing blow, but the boss was too fast for him. Cygnus missed when the thing made a quick left side movement. His weapon's weight and momentum carried him forward, causing him to face plant and his weapon to slide a couple of yards away. He internally cursed himself for the blunder. A head-on attack was just stupid of him. He should have caught it from the back like last time. He made a note to double his training regiment for the next week.

Spoiler

B A T T L E!

ID# 62895

Cygnus attacks!

BD: 1 (Critical Fail!)

Cygnus HP: 16/16

Cygnus Energy: 1/4 

Wasp Queen HP: 3/50

Hate: 1

Edited by Cygnus

emblem looked up as the wasp began moving towards Cygnus preparing to give a devastating attack. Emblem grit his teeth the ran towards the monster. He didn't have enough energy for a sword skill but he had a feeling he could end the battle right now. He took his sword and put it into position to stab the monster. As soon as he got in range he thrust his sword into the monster. He looked at the health bar to see what little heath it had dwindle down to zero. It shattered into millions of crystals. He took a deep breath then collapsed to the ground. We did it Cyg. Emblem smiled at his friend then got up. He looked to see a window appear over his HUD "You received the Matriarch Stinger" Good Job man. 

ID:62936

BD:10

MD:9

Hate 3: Emblem: 41/44 energy: (2/11)

Hate 1: Cygnus: 16/16 energy: (2/4)

<The Wasp Queen> -4/50 -7 health *DEAD*

Cygnus picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. Well, that could have gone better for him. But at least he walked away from the fight uninjured. He had gotten a rare item and some XP, so all in all, this was a successful run. He gave Emblem a thumbs up as he dismissed the message. "Yeah. Good job. Looks like we managed to pull it off." He walked over to where his sword lay and picked it up, sliding it into its sheath. "I guess we can chalk this up as a success." Cygnus walked over to his partner. "Well, you wanna head back?" 

Emblem looked back at Cygnus. Yeah we probably should. He dusted himself off then began walking back towards the town. He was proud of the 2 of them for defeating the monster without much trouble at all. He kept a look out on his way back to make sure they didn't run into any more monsters on there way back to the town. He was kind of surprised at how well he did in the battle. He hadn't gotten used to being able to take away big chunks of strong monsters HP. He really had to get to the higher floors soon so that he'd have more of a challenge. Emblem arrived at the town then turned back at his friend. Why don't we go and grab a celebratory drink! 

Cygnus had pulled up his inventory to get a look at the item drop when Emblem suggested that they go get a celebratory drink, he looked at him with a smile. "Sure, sounds great. I'd like to celebrate the end of my first quest and all." He closed his menu and walked up to Emblem. "Well then, shall we go? I can hear that drink calling to me." He joked. After a battle, nothing satisfied like a good drink. He would start to head off in that direction, keeping an eye out for any stray mobs that might try to attack them on the way back.

Emblem snickered. he walked into an inn and sat at a table in the far end of the room. the NPC waiter had wandered over too them and asked them what they would have. Emblem ordered a coffee then watched as the waiter walked away to prepare their drinks. he oped his inventory and looked at the item to field boss had dropped when they killed it. Huh looks like it gives you +1 damage for a duration of a fight. Emblem shrugged then put it back into his inventory. This type of item would be much more useful to people clearing out the floors above them and fighting the floor bosses. He hoped one day that he would be with the front-liners but that was something that would only be a dream.

Cygnus sat at the table and ordered a coffee as well. He opened up his inventory to look at the item when Emblem did. "Yeah. Might come in handy someday." He thanked the NPC that brought them their coffee and he took a sip. "That was some battle. That Sword Art was impressive. I'm glad you had a trick like that up your sleeve. I should start using more of them myself. I can see situations in which they would be useful." He looked around at the inn. It had a comfortable atmosphere. Good atmosphere to celebrate a victory.

Emblem smiled. Yeah I just recently started using sword art and they've made battles like that much much easier. Without them we would've taken a lot longer to fight it and we'd be in a lot more danger. Emblem opened his inventory and unequipped his armor and sword. He didn't like having them on when he wasn't in combat or needed it on. He took a sip of his coffee then leaned back in his chair. So what quest do you want to take on after this? There's a few that's about your level. Emblem swirled around his coffee in the mug waiting for Cygnus's response.

Cygnus took a hearty gulp of his coffee as Emblem began laying out their future plans. "Yeah, i've taken a look at the ones available. There was one that caught my eye." He struggled to remember what it was. It has been a little while since he took a look at all the quests. "<<Let there be Light>>"? I think that's what it was called." Cygnus scratched his head, hoping he got the quest right. "Anyway, it seems to be around my level. What do you think?" He downed the rest of his coffee and quickly ordered more. He chuckled to himself. In the real world, he didn't even like coffee. More than one thing has changed it seems.