[PP-F3] Myths and Legends - COMPLETED

Emblem felt his face begin to glow red as Syn requested to group with him. Uhh yeah... I'm fine with that. Emblem slowly looked back at Vyrtew half expecting him to run at him with his dagger drawn ready to kill him. Emblem looked back at the rest of the group. Well guys. I think were ready to go! it shouldn't be too hard but we should still be careful. Emblem opened his inventory and put his potions at ready so during the fight he would be able to quickly use his health potions. He closed his menu then looked around at the group. Good luck everyone!

Cygnus crossed his arms and frowned at the news that the maximum party size was six. He had never even come close to that number before, so he had no idea. "Damn." He mumbled. "Well, I suppose we'll have to split the party then. No big deal. We will all still be together after all." He examined the group. "I suppose... if we are all still going to be moving as one group, it doesn't matter too much who is in which party. Baldur and Rain should still head each group I think. So they can keep an eye on everyone's HP and swoop in if needed." He nodded at his suggestion. It seemed to be a sound one. They all seemed to be ready to go, so Cygnus decided to mark the quest as officially having begun. "Alright, everyone, let's move out!"

Thread Summary

Cygnus: + 1 SP, 44 Col

Syn+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Emblem+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Vyrtew+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Baldur+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Bhairyuu+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Aster+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Rain+ 1 SP, 44 Col

Victor+ 1 SP, 44 Col

COMPLETED