Smoke's Journal

5a679a9d34020_journalpic.jpg.8da261f3bb69ff2e4915f1ae552c1c75.jpg

Username: Smoke
Height: 6'1"

About: History/personality

Jhed was born on a thunderous Wednesday evening in June 26, 1996 in the outskirts of Los Angeles, California. He was a first generation immigrant and soon to be the first of many things in his family, the first child in his family to live abroad, the first ever to join a gang, and the first to never have a place to truly call home. During his childhood he was quick to learn, always in the streets, and always on his toes, for everyone around him reminded him that he was an outcast and neither the locals or his family would help. All through his life up until the age of 14 he's been neglected except a strange teen he met at school called Lefty. Jhed came to know Lefty after fighting off some other teens attacking him, which in turn would be bad in the future. After creating a bond with Lefty he came and opened up that the reason he was getting attacked was because he was in a gang, and eventually Jhed would have to join it as part of a life or death situation.

During "the adventures of Jhed and Lefty" Jhed learned how to fend for himself, got to know all the streets, and found himself a new family who took him in and recognized him as family which was Jhed's dream. Later on in Jhed's life when he "earned" (stole) a laptop he discovered gaming. Jhed didnt have these luxuries in his childhood, and Lefty introduced him to gaming which Jhed used as an escape from life. Eventually he learned of SAO and was hooked on the idea of basically making a new life for himself better than the one he lived in now. However in all this Jhed and Lefty didnt hang out as much and stopped seeing each other which lead to controversy and a fight broke out between the two leading both to go their separate routes. In the remaining days Jhed spent his time playing games because he lost his one and only friend and also his new found family were against their broken friendship "disowned" him.

Virtues:

Brave... Im brave because being rejecting and neglected by my peers always pushed me to try new thing. It taught me to never to cower because i knew no one there for me and i'll have to fend for myself, and a perfect example is when i helped Lefty when he was getting jumped. I believe that being brave is the only way to prove why I don't need my peers because they never needed me.

I've come to be very adaptable with being alone most of my life and fending for myself. Being from the streets taught me to be very quick on my feet when thinking. The biggest example of this was when i was running from cops, and decided to strip my sweater and shorts (i had a undershirt and basketball shorts underneath) and stashed the goods i stole. hehe they never found me.

Through my childhood i became very independent with me all by myself. I never really trusted anyone aside from Lefty because everyone would try to stab my back. My life is my whole example from my childhood until now i have been on my own. 

Flaws:

I am very stubborn, and i know that, I dont feel like im then best i know im the best. My quick thinking and ability to adapt to situations fast make me feel like "all's good" and i never have to adjust that because im whats what.

Being on my own all the time and never relying on anyone made me very prideful. I honestly hardly see and flaws with myself in taking care of my own problems and drudging through them all. I hate asking for help and never want to be helped

I know i'm callous and i have been for the longest time, knowing that no one wants me and not wanting other make me feel like emotions are useless. No one has ever cared for what ive felt or what i wanted. Being alone from childhood until now, made me feel nothing for no one.
Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»R1 | Curved Sword

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»basic wraps, basic armor, 10 food, 15 water
Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Smoke