[PP-F3] Another new friend! (Adhaerere, Rin) {RGQ} COMPLETED

Adhae didn't notice the girl changing and kept swimming towards the island in the middle of the river. Thinking about her swim, she hadn't seen any fish or animals in the water. The water didn't even seem to have any current at all; it was all standing still. That must be what caused the mirrorlike reflection. The wind that she'd felt while standing on its banks didn't seem to disturb its surface. Huh. 

Eventually, she got to the island and heaved herself up, using small shrubs as anchor points. Her clothes clung to her as she stood up and looked back for Rin. She saw that she hadn't advanced much further and laughed softly. "Come on! Don't be shy!" she called, cupping her hands over her mouth to project her voice further. "I'm going to find that <<Golden Carrot>> while I wait for you, ya slowpoke," she said jokingly. She grinned and turned back to the little hill. Time to search. 

It was only a few moments before she realized the hilltop seemed to.. glow. It was very subtle but it shone with an ethereal light. Interesting. It was shaped in sort of a square, with small stone paths leading around the four sides. In the center there was another small incline and atop it rose sprigs of green. That must be the patch of <<Golden Carrots>>.

ID: #66927  LD: 2 (i hate my luck)

She knelt down on the dirt and sifted through the plant shoots. She grabbed one by the base that she thought was a carrot and yanked hard, pulling it out of the ground. Oh. That was a weed, not a carrot. Great.

Edited by Adhaerere

Rin mewled under water as she heard the other woman now talking about how she was being so slow about swimming over as she was a bit nervous to emerge from the water while she was so close. As she began wandering up through the little Island in search she began to swim around the island in attempts to see if it could be seen from the base. Unfortunately it wasn't all that obvious as she now laid against the coast now sighing as she realized it probably would be best if she went up onto land to continued her exploration for this Golden Carrot they were looking for. Honestly, why would someone want a golden carrot to have for their soup wouldn't that just make the entire dish taste like metal?

As she trudged out of the water she quickly dove into her menu now shifting through her inventory once more to apply her dry clothes on once more. But she would need to change so she wouldn't get the current clothing wet through her swimming clothes so she would have to go about wandering uncomfortably for a short period of time.

"Carrots? Why is it always carrots? I don't even like eating carrots."

ID 66934 LD: 11+1=12

Edited by Rin

Adhae turned to see Rin coming up over the hill, having heard the splash of water against the base of the hill as she climbed out of it. Due to the slope of the hill, she only saw the tops of Rin's shoulders and her head. She quickly looked away as she saw the shoulders were somewhat bare, and turned the tiniest bit pink. Rin was so much younger than Adhae. That wasn't safe. "Oh, hey! Come on and help me search," she called without looking, trying to spot another green sprig to pull up. 

ID: #66974  LD: 19 (heck yea)

She spotted a nice looking one, and grabbed it to rip it out of the ground. As she did, light began to reflect off the carrot she had successfully grabbed; this was their <<Golden Carrot>>. She stood up and raised the carrots triumphantly. "Woohoo! We've gottem. And there's more than one here, so I can take some home and use them while only giving one as the quest." She grinned wide and showed Rin before deciding to head back to the questgiver.

It didn't take them long to return now that they knew where they were going. Adhae led the way into the shop and raised one of the <<Golden Carrot>>s for him to see. "We've got it!" 

"Oh, perfect," the NPC said. A prompt appeared in front of Adhae and asked for the carrot in return for the completion of the quest. She quickly accepted and set the carrot on the counter, and then the quest was finished. She high-fived Rin.

+1 Material

Summary

Rin: +1 Material, +2SP, +200 Col

Adhae: +3 Materials. +2SP, +200 Col

THREAD COMPLETED

Edited by Adhaerere