[SP-F1] A whole new world! COMPLETE!

Zulas: HP 13/20; Energy 2/2

Zulas waited a few minutes, resting his head against the trunk of the tree. He touched it and felt it strong, like not even a storm could bring it down. The gentle breeze caressed his hair and he closed his eyes. The voice came again but this time it felt reassuring, "You know what I love about you?", it asked. He whispered out loud, "What? My loneliness, my social awkwardness. I think those are my only good qualities." After a moment of silence a warmth light touched his skin. "No, silly.", the voice chuckled and that brought a smile to his lips. "I love when you look at me, because your eyes say the truth that's in your heart." It paused for a second, "You don't believe me, do you?". He laughed for a second, "The weird thing is that actually, I do." Then there was silence and Zulas opened his eyes.

Edited by Zulas

"Thank you." he said. Zulas grabbed the sword that was on the ground next to him and used it to help him stand up. He began walking in the direction of the enemy that had woken those memories in him. Those ones that he didn't want to remember, those that made him hate himself more and more. His eyes narrowed as he focused on his pray. The beetle was a couple of yards away not aware of what was waiting for it. Zulas envied how simplistic their life was, not having a care in the world. No problems to deal with, no preoccupations and not even a life to live. Zulas finally decided on his determination to kill this monster before the day was through. He admitted to himself that it was not easy, and if dying here meant dying in real life, all the more reason to be careful. All these thoughts went through his head as he swung his sword with all his might and heart.

Beetle: HP 4/4

ID# 67650 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 3

Loot: 15

MOB: 4

((I'll be using both results at the same time from now on in this topic, just to speed things up))

Edited by Zulas

Beetle: HP 4/4

Zulas missed his mark once again, but stepped back in time for the beetle to miss him with his own attack. Zulas ran around the beetle keeping him on his sights, and stepped in in one move. He raised his sword over his head in and let the system take over after that. His hand moved almost on his own, to the point that he know where his arm was going to end up. This let him know to get ready in order to perform his next attack against his foe. The beetle also got into position and waited for Zulas attack in order to lash out with one of his own.

ID# 67651 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 3

Loot: 5

MOB: 1

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 13/20; Energy 2/2

Beetle: HP 4/4

Both of them missed exchanging blows against one another. Each narrowly missing one another. Zulas sword would take a chink out of the beetle's husk, and the beetle would rip of parts of his clothes. Zulas looked down at his clothes, they were torn and battered and looked worse for wear. He still had cuts and bruises from his previous fight, but nothing would stop him now. He was determined to see this through. I promised, he reminded himself. That last thought gave him the strength to keep going and fight on. He readied his sword once again, and swung at the head of the beetle. 

ID# 67652 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 5

Loot: 14

MOB: 10

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 9/20; Energy 2/2

Beetle: HP 2/4

Zulas grunted as he was pushed back with a hit that brought his health bar into the yellow area. He knew his strike had hit home, but not enough to fell the beast. The beetle recoiled back after being hit and Zulas saw that his heard was cut in half. He smiled at his luck, Just one more. The possibility of triumph gave him one last ounce of strength that he needed in order to complete his task. The beetle began to run towards him, but he was ready for it. He pulled his sword back, aimed at the beetle's head again and hoped that it would be for the last time.

ID# 67653 results:

Craft: 7

Loot: 1

MOB: 8

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 7/20; Energy 2/2

Beetle: HP 2/4

Zulas regrets waiting that moment for the beetle. It got its opportunity and attacked him at the same time. Zulas's attack missed because the beetle had jumped into the air and hit him over the head with its horn. Zulas realized his mistake too late when his sword hit nothing but air and felt the hit on his head. He fell to the ground with a loud thud, but quickly got up and turn around. He could have sworn that the beetle made some kind of laughing sound, but shrugged it away. The sweat in his hands kept going towards his grip so he held the sword tighter. The thought of losing here had not occurred to him once since he came back, and it wasn't going to start now. He raised his sword one last time and swung it down to try and cut the beetle in half.

ID# 67654 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 6

Loot: 12

MOB: 4

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 7/20; Energy 2/2

The beetle jumped out of the way to avoid the attack this time but a bit far that it didn't attack him. If it had it wouldn't have mattered because the distance was long and the attack would not have landed. Zulas closed the gap between them, hoping to put an end to this encounter. He was growing tired and was mentally exhausted. Time had passed but he didn't know how much. The concept of time was foreign to him at this moment, so he didn't care. The only energy he had left was spent toward his foe in front of him. Again, he looked at his health bar in the yellow zone. I still got one more chance, Zulas thought to himself. He knew that he had to make that one count. He didn't dare to think what would happen if he didn't land this next attack. The clothes were close to his body with sweat or what the system simulated sweat was. He wiped what he had on his forehead away and readied his sword again. He ran towards the beetle in forward thrust and hoped that it would be for the last time.

ID# 67655 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 9

Loot: 9

MOB: 9

((My God! Are you serious?! Haha))

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 4/20; Energy 2/2

The thoughts on his mind clouded his judgment and made him hesitate at the last second. The beetle did not hesitate and ran forward, something that Zulas did not see coming. Its movement was fast and it hit him square in the chest. This hit took the air right out of him and made Zulas stumble back. He nailed the sword into the ground and used it for support. The gasping for breath did not help his situation and the red zone alert was loud in his ears. It flashed a warning sign, but he held on. The beetle would not beat him, that he had decided. If this was to be his last fight, his last time inside of this world he would go out not afraid anymore. He would be happy because if he did die, he knew that he would see her again. Zulas got into his combat stance for potentially the last time... "I'll see you soon.", he said and swung his sword towards the coming beetle. 

ID# 67656 results:

Craft: 2

Loot: 5

MOB: 7

((Can't believe this is happening! LOL))

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 2/20; Energy 2/2

The flashes came in a flood, one after the other without stopping. First his family, then his friends and finally... her. There she stood in all her beauty, with a radiant smile that brought warmth to whoever saw it. She was the one that made him change and turned him into a better form of himself. The thought of loosing her was too much to bear, so he welcomed whatever fate had in store for him. If he was going to die because of this game, then so be it. Zulas realized that he didn't care, because even if he got out she would be gone. That was his pain to endure, his cross to bear... one he wouldn't wish for anyone. With one last attempt, he charged and screamed in rage. The rage he had hidden all of his life and never chose to express it. It had been bottled up for a long after she had died. Anger towards himself, towards the people around him and towards her. With one last swing of his sword he let out all that anger towards the object that stood in front of him, unaware of all that Zulas was going through at that moment. The beetle didn't even know why there were tears coming down his assailants face and probably would never know.

ID# 67658 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 9

Loot: 9

MOB: 10

Edited by Zulas

Zulas: HP 2/20; Energy 2/2

Beetle: HP 0/4

Zulas felt his anger pull away from him towards his sword. The sword moved with a speed and force that he didn't know he had. It struck the side of the beetle and after fighting the husk it went through. The swing cut the beetle in half, and made it explode into a million pieces. Zulas didn't care about that, the victory meant nothing to him at this point. He slumped to the ground and let go of his sword. He knelt down and saw the tears come down from his face unto the ground. The hands that were used to defeat his foe now trembled with fervor. They trembled with fear and anger, two powerful feelings that he had always bottled up. That's when he came to the realization, "Y-you knew, didn't you?", he said as he looked up towards the sky. "You k-knew h-how I felt every time, didn't you?", he said again. 

Minutes passed or was it hours... Zulas couldn't tell how long he spent there. Eventually, he got up and walked towards the Town of Beginnings. He promised himself that he had to be better, if not for him then for her. She saw a light in him that nobody else saw, a side that nobody else knew--not even himself. He put his sword in its scabbard on his right hip and began walking back to civilization. The voice did not come again on the trip back but he still felt the warmth of that smile shining at him from above. "I'll see you soon.", he finally whispered to no one in particular.

Edited by Zulas