[PP-F1] New Friends (Luke, Isaac H, Katherine)

The joyful girl sat down on a small stone happily. "Hello world!" She said happily as she lay on her back in the grass.She had a pink sweater on as well as a long braid on her right side again. She also had a necklace with a pink jewel in as the charm. (If you can't tell already, she has a favorite color of pink.)

(OOC: Please only 3-4 people in this roleplay... Thanks! ^ ^)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, gosh didn't notice you there." She looked beside her shoulder and saw Luke. "Nice to see someone finally get to lay down and don't care about the game much." She smiled at the wind and stared at the strange shaped clouds. "Today I don't really feel like killing monsters, do you?" She looked over and smiled at him again. "Kinda just wanna meet some people, you know that feeling?" She sighed and turned her head back at the shaped clouds in the sky.

Luke sipped his tea. "Yeah i'm having one of those days too... I never really got this much sun outside of SAO, might as well enjoy it." He said, looking up at the clouds. "I haven't met a lot of people in SAO... maybe 5? 6? 7 if I count Zylus" He said as Zylus flew up and sat on his head. "How about you? How many people have you met so far?" Luke asked.

"Just two, You and Alex..." She said looking up and having the wind brush her hair against the ground."It's okay though. I don't need a million friends." She said as she smiled at the wind breezing through her hair."I mean, I couldn't care much less." She said after thinking about what she had said a bit.

"Oh hello." SHe said as if she hadn't noticed him. "Eh, Don't need any tea. Thanks for the option though." She smiled then stared into the clouds again boardley. She unwrapped the braid then her hair had flown everywhere. She put it in pigtails so it wouldn't fly away. She then lokoed at the new boy. "My name is Usagi. Sorry for earlier. I was just mesmerized by the clouds." She smiled at him. "What is your name?" She then replied to him again.

"Yeah nice to meet you to. You new to SAO?" Luke asked curiously. Luke pulled up his friend list and added Isaac H. Luke accepted the friend request from Usagi and stared up into the clouds again. He finished his tea and put the cup back in his inventory. "How'd you get that dragon?" Isaac asked. "I met Zylus in a cave well doing a quest. And yeah, it was from a gypsy..." Luke replied. (Night Usagi. We'll try not to take over Lol.)

Luke thought of his first day in SAO. He looked down at his gladius and then at Zylus. He had got them both on that day. "Looks like Usagi fell asleep" he said and then laughed. His friends had wanted to get the game, but only one was able to and they weren't in the same party often. Luke wondered if Isaac knew that he couldn't leave the game until it was compeleted... Hey did you figure out you can't leave until someone finishes the game? He asked.

Luke felt bad for him... He didn't really have anyone IRL that needed him... "I guess no one was informed IRL? Makes sense..." He said. Zylus climbed onto Luke's shoulder and he gave him an apple. He thought about his parents and brother, and about his friends. How were they doing? Did they know what SAO really is? If they ended up buying it... Well, he didn't want to think about that. "Hopefully someone can beat this game soon..." He said. Luke did actually enjoy SAO more than the real world, surprisingly. He was meeting new friends.

Well, yeah. Everyone would be affected in some way. Luke told Isaac. He looked at Usagi and wondered about her family and how it affected her to be stuck in SAO. He didn't understand why, but Luke thought she looked kind of cute sleeping beside him. He looked up at the clouds and wondered where he was in the real world. Were probably in hospitals barely being kept alive by machines right now... He said.

(Okay lets wait for Usagi before we go further lol were getting kinda carried away here...)

She wakes up in the morning the boys were asleep.

"Man how long did I sleep?" She looked over to the boys and laughed that they were asleep.

"Maybe I should be quite." She thought as she got up.

She got up and opened her inventory for anything she might need.

Nothing really. She then thought

"Man... So... Tired..." she thought aloud to herself.

So she went back asleep with some tea that Luke gave her earlier...

Yet she couldn't get to sleep so she woke up and looked at the sunrise instead.

She drank the tea... (That was QUITE delicious if I might add... ^ ^)

And watched the sunrise.

Until the two sleepy heads woke up again.

(Do you mind me joining?)

Squinty eyes forced themselves to widen as a black haired girl looked at the breathtaking view of the sunrise, as she settled down on the soft grass, munching happily on a sandwich. Crumbs flew about, but she didn't care, after all, they'll disappear afterwards.

Taking out a relaxing cup of coffee, her eyes were caught by some other players under a tree, sleeping, one of them was awake though. Players tends to not sleep outside to prevent being killed by other players when their sleeping, or to prevent death by mobs. She stood up and made her way to the girl with the shining pink gem.

"Good morning, how are you?" She asks her, with a smile.

I smiled at the hyperactivity the girl had shown, leaving me chuckling a bit. "I'm just here to see the sunrise, Coffee? or some sandwiches?" I asked her, as I flicked the menu out and apparated out a coffee-filled mug and a sandwich into my hands, my previous coffee mug disappearing. The girl herself was around my age but was much shorter than me, making me crouch down to her height in order to give her coffee.