[PP-F1] New Friends (Luke, Isaac H, Katherine)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Usagi helped Isaac back on to his feet, he felt a little upset when he heard the girls giggle a little. Then he noticed it was all in good fun and chuckled as well. "I don't mean to be so abrupt, but I going to check out the shops for a little while." He just wanted to leave for a while, since he didn't have any money to buy stuff and mainly to hide his embarrassment. (I'll be gone for a little while, BRB guys ;)

"Okay, we will leave you until you get back!" She waved as he went away...

She suddenly felt sad and lonley as for no one else had talked in a little while...

"So, anyone up for a dungeon adventure?" She asked as she got up and skipped around a bit...

It's as if they were all frozen... She thought in her mind....

Isaac sighed as he looked around the plaza. Everyone was cheerful, as it seemed. Isaac felt lonely, and checking out the stores weren't helpful neither. "Everything is too pricey for me right now", he grumbled. "Eh, I'll head back to Luke, Usagi and Kat, hopefully they're still there." So he started his way back to friends. After ten or so minutes he saw them having some sort of conversation.

"Alright lets go then. But not too far.... Just in case they wake up." Luke walked up to a boar and attacked it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[1-2] HIT, Boar LOSES 1 HP

[3-5] DODGE FOR Luke

[6-8] HIT, Boar LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, Boar LOSES 2 HP

Luke: 11/11

Boar: 0/3

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Result:

Luke killed the boar.

(OOC: I actually have no idea how much health a boar has.... lol)

(do you mind if i join?) Krosis was wandering about minding his own business just watching the oddly shaped clouds.krosis saw a group of friends talking. He muttered to himself "maybe those players over there will be the first friends i find in sao" So krosis decided to go say "hello" to the group. on his way to the players he wondered what their personalities were like.