SP-F4: "Feeding the Enemy: Captured!"

cKQnrow.jpgEsther wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, her chest heaved with heartache - she didn't want this. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she could feel her senses blur. Her feelings, they were washing away. The happy memories she had with Lycan, were nothing more than pages upon a book. Her arguments with Mari and Arc...meaningless white noise...the children she loved and adored - just faces. Domarus, his brilliant gaze, his irreplacable warmth...that too faded. Leaving nothing but a crimson stain in the back of her subconscious. Esther was slipping away. The strange, horrible concoction taking its hold.

The vision of Addel was blurred, and it took a while for Esther to focus, she starred at him. Leaning forward to get a closer look. His icy blue eyes were narrow, almost snakelike. They stared right back at her, almost glinting in an expectant predatory way. His thin lips were turned up wide into a mischievous grin- he licked his lips. His grin growing wider, showing his canines. 

"Hello, pet."
692354389194727edb56c744433ef94c.jpg
His voice...his voice was so sinister. So commanding. His deft fingers reached out to fasten a chain onto a collar that was around her neck, not Mari's collar. His collar. An elegant and intricate gold collar, inscribed with the Black Adder insignia around its rim. His fingers lingered, dancing around the concaves of her neck. 

A few tears  trickled down Esther's face, screaming out in defiance where her mind and actions could not. Esther's body shook, who was this man to her? Why was it so hard to concentrate right now? She had been here for so long...her brows furrowed. She remembered pain, but she remembered him. She remembered Addel, tenderly stroking her cheeks, how he massaged her sore wrists. This man...this man was important to her. Somewhere, in Esther's clouded mind, a small voice denied her- but, when she saw him...when Esther saw Addel, everything felt right.

Addel reached out, and released Esther from her binds. "Now." He brushed Esther's hair off her face, and the woman leaned into his touch. "Who am I, pet?"

Esther blinked, once, twice, thrice - "Master?" There was a sinking feeling in her stomach. Her lip quivered, an internal struggle seemed to rise, but quelled just as quickly as it had began. Addel wrapped a hand around her thin waist, pushing her in close to him. Pressing her near exposed chest against his form. "That's right. I'm proud of you." Esther's eyes slowly closed, comforted by his praise.

"I'll do anything for you master..." She breathed.

Addel lifted one hand to pat her head, "I know. That's the plan."

Addel had won.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic