Total Damage: 6

Total Damage Mitigation: 65

Energy: 14/14

SP: 16

COL: 1,520

Materials: 18

Previous Character: 

About: History/personality

Gotz is a name I chose to call myself, and it is based on a German medieval mercenary with the same name. Ever since I enter Aincrad for the first time, I live to fight, wander and survive in this fantasy realm. It is more appealing than Earth, but the realities here are harsher. Despite that, I do not mind as I trained myself to be a swordsman ever since I was young. It was a hobby back then, but as time passes, I took my training seriously for I love medieval weaponry and armory so much.

I only talk when necessary, and you shall not be such a scumbag towards me. Or I will cut you, and I do not care about whatever moral boundaries that are set in Aincrad. If you need my help, feel free, player. 

Virtues:

Good Swordsmanship: I consider this my virtue for I am quite skilled with my blade. I trained myself like a squire and even though I may not be quite agile, I can deliver deadly blows against my enemies with my weapons, and I will always stick to them unless there is a situation which I could just use my own fists.

Helpful: If anyone is ever in trouble, I will always assist the person. After all, no one at my sight shall remain helpless, and they do not deserve to die unless they are known to commit a terrible crime. I do not expect anyone to thank me in return, but whatever rewards they are willing to give me, I shall accept them as long as they suit me.

Tank: I can take a lot of abuse from anything, even better if I have a shield, heavy armor, or both of them altogether. I believe that nothing can make me flinch and even if I get hit by a giant club, I will never back down and just keep cutting and cutting until my target is dead.

Flaws:

Silent: If you never get any verbal responses from me, please do not think of me as an anti-social. I prefer to keep quiet if I do not have have an answer to your question or I have nothing else to say. If you say something offensive to me, then I will be silent until you leave, or you threaten me, which in that case I will have to cut you.

Violence: Even though I am not a psycho or a bloodthirsty person, violence is always the best solution for any problems that are really threatening my life or my property such as my equipment. Whatever nuisance or danger you face, you must always exterminate it from its existence so you will never be fearful of them again. As for people, I would commit violence to shut them up, although I may have seconds thoughts about whether I shall impale your head on a stake or not...

Perversion: Although this is a rare occurance, my own fetishes for midriffs might cause a Why Boner, especially if I look at a female dressing in a crop top clothing or armor for too long. I have a rather awkward history of that fetish, and no it isnt the digusting type. The Why Boner might be a total distraction to my fighting spirit though.

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
>> Block (Rank 2) (+8 DMG Mitigation)

>> Heavy Armor (Rank 1) (+3 DMG Mitigation)

Weapon skills:

>> One Handed Sword (Rank 2) (+2 DMG)

Inventory

Spoiler

Bcg4pd9c8.jpg

Blade Of The Relentless (+3 DMG)

Spoiler

tumblr_nskrhgwdf81sei8oao2_400.jpg

Zertsalo Armor (x3 Damage Mitigation)

Spoiler

Equipment_TowerGoldDragon.jpg

Dragon's Wing (x3 Damage Mitigation)

Spoiler

Restore-Health.jpg

Healing Potion (+20 HP)

Spoiler

round-red.jpg

Elixir Of Vigor (+20 HP)

Roleplays

>> [SP-F1] << Earning A Living >> The First Ores (Complete)

Edited by Gotz